All  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Samplitude Pro X2 Suite

Magix Samplitude Pro X2 Suite
0 Own It
0 Used It
0 Want It
0 Watch It

Description

Magix Samplitude Pro X2 Suite Software Specifications For Microsoft Windows 7 | 8 | 10 - 32bit and 64bit systems All MAGIX programs are developed with userfriendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on lowperformance computers. The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system. Processor: 1.5 GHz or better RAM: 2 GB (32Bit), 4 GB (64bit) Hard drive space: 1 GB for minimal installation, 20 GB recommended Graphics card: 1024 x 768 resolution Audio playback: Onboard (ASIOcompatible sound card recommended) Drive: DVD drive Import: Disc: Audio CD, Data CD/DVD Audio: MIDI standard formats (MID, GM, GS XG), WAV, Broadcast WAV, WAV with Codec, AAC1, MP3, OGG Vorbis, AIFF, FLAC, SD2, WMA Video: DVAVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, H.264, HDV HD1, HDV HD2, MXV, DVCPRO1, AVCIntra1, WMV(HD) Export: Disc: Audio CD, Data CD/DVD Audio: MID (MIDI standard format), WAV, Broadcast WAV, WAV with Codec, AAC1, MP32, OGG Vorbis, AIFF, FLAC, WMA Includes Magix Samplitude Pro X2 Suite Additional content Sound Forge Pro 11 Birdline Platinum Pack V.6.0 Virtual instruments Independence Library (70GB) Choir Church Organ Cinematic Soundscapes Pop Drums Analog synths Urban Drums Electric Piano String Ensemble Plugins Vandal bass & guitar amplifier VST3 interface Celemony Melodyne essential Orange Vocoder ME Cleaning & Restoration Suite Recording Hybrid Audio Engine 32-bit floating point calculation Audio editing Spectral display and editing at track level Comparisonics waveform display Mixing VCA Fader Multiple outputs Free plugin routing Mastering Analogue Modelling Suite Plus Loudness display (EBU R128) True Peak Limiter for sMax11 DDP export Encoder preview

Discussions

Waves Central - New installer

...had several bundles and individual plugins installed, V9r26. I use Win8.1 x64 with Cubase 8.0.30 (didn't install 8.5 yet) and Samplitude Pro X2 Suite. I uninstalled V9r26, rebooted, installed the current Waves Central. Selected all plugs/bundles, the USB dongle with the V9 licenses was still connected to the system. All runs flawless, not a single...

View Post

NAMM 2014: Behringer X-TOUCH - Universal Control Surface

Hi received my X-Touch on Saturday.I'm using it mainly in Sequoia 13 and Samplitude Pro X2 Suite. Using the Mackie Control template most of the functions are working out of the box although I had to reprogram some of the buttons so they matched the names on the unit. One issue I have come...

View Post

NAMM 2014: Behringer X-TOUCH - Universal Control Surface

Yikes! Thanks for posting. It's a bit hard to get an accurate impression since there's not much to relate it to in the video. If you had also included something that we can understand the loudness of then we'd have a better understanding of the actual level based on the relative levels.... know what I...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?