The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Mackie Control C4 Pro provides easy editing of DSP and virtual instrument plug-in parameters. Its flexibility allows you to make simple or complex edits across multiple parameters quickly and precisely. The Mackie Control C4 Pro can be used by itself, but when used with the Mackie Control Universal Pro and Mackie Control Extender Pro, you have complete analog-style control over tracks and plug-ins with your Mackie Control-supported DAW. The labels for the buttons and controls are specific to Apple Logic Pro. Cakewalk Sonar has tailored its implementation to work with the Logic labeling. Custom lexan overlays are included with your MC C4 Pro for Tracktion and Reason. These overlays fit over the bottom portion of the control surface and correctly label the buttons for the functionality supported by the DAW you are using.

Discussions

New FS1R Programmer

Last month I got a new Mackie C4 Pro for a great price in hopes I could use it to program and tweak patches on my FS1R. Now I can without having to go through the hassle of making a template for it as this one just came out: FS1R ...Combined with my new...

View Post

Waldorf Quantum

...operating Serum from a Launch Control XL that slides across the desk when you push the faders, or a tired Mackie Control C4 whose displays are starting to go dim, all the while hoping that Logic remembers your user control assignments for next time. That process can start to feel like just more...

View Post

Is there any reason to own hardware effects in 2019?

Except that plenty of companies *have* tried it, and their efforts don’t become any kind of standard because 1) it’s just too cumbersome to map a generic controller to specific plugins and 2) the best way to make it less cumbersome is to add a bunch more displays, scribble strips, and controls to the surface,...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?