The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Listening from multiple sources through multiple sets of monitors is the norm in professional studio. Managing all this can be a time-consuming and often a noise-ridden, confusing mess. With the Big Knob, you have complete control of all your sources and monitors without the annoying problems. Easily select from various sources and sets of monitors at the push of a button and control your level from one (big) knob. This is the older, active version.

Discussions

Mackie Big Knob PASSIVE

...Aurora 16 for 8 years controlling it with the software mixer. All of the options were always so expensive. The Big Knob Passive is perfect for my budget and is already helping me work faster. I do have the issue where the left side fades out quicker than the right, but happens at 1%...

View Post

Akai pro force

...as a tweaker there’s less than I’d like. The build is really solid, the encoders especially. The big knob at the top right is nuts how solid it is. The dj fader seems like it may be assignable tas a macro in the future. All in all I’m buying this thing. If they added a modulation system...

View Post

Audio Interface - Low Latency Performance Data Base

...phantom power. I would love it if interfaces had nothing on the front except knobs. I love the idea of a big knob as well to control certain levels. UAD is great for that, Apogee as well. Personally I would like to see 4 inputs on the back all XLR phantom power and hi-z capable. Stereo...

View Post

Video Guides