The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The 8-channel 802VLZ4 features the proven performance of Mackie’s Onyx mic preamps in a desk-friendly ultra-compact design perfect for professional applications with a lower input need. From every input to every output the 802VLZ4 is designed to provide the highest headroom and lowest noise possible for maximum signal integrity. Plus it is truly “Built-Like-A-Tank” with a ridiculously rugged solid steel chassis plus high-contrast controls for ultimate tactile control. And with features like instrument level inputs phantom power and level metering the 802VLZ4 offers a true step up in performance and durability that’s ideal for your professional application.

Discussions

Behringer DeepMind 12

Here is a simple 8 channel mixer comparison: Behringer mackie clone mixer: $59.99 Mackie real mixer: $199.99 They charge 30% of of the original. So, a DSI Prophet 12 is $3000. A DM12 should be $900. Behringer 802 | Sweetwater.com Mackie 802VLZ4 | Sweetwater.com

View Post

Mackie 1202 / 1402 VLZ4 Mixers: NO headphones knob - why?

CTL-R/SUBMIX fader drives the headphone output.

View Post

Split a balanced jack to two unbalanced jacks

Hi I will soon get a Mackie 802 VLZ4 mixer. It has an AUX output via one jack "bal/unbal". I wish to split/double that aux signal into two mono jacks on a recording device. My question is: Can I use a regular Y adapter/insert cable (stereo jack to two mono jacks) to split the balanced aux output into two...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides