The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

The 14-channel 1402VLZ4 brings the proven performance of Mackie’s Onyx preamps in a professional compact mixer design great for applications that demand flexibility. From every input to every output the 1402VLZ4 is designed to provide the highest headroom and lowest noise possible for maximum signal integrity. Plus it is truly “Built-Like-A-Tank” with a ridiculously rugged solid steel chassis plus high-contrast controls for ultimate tactile control. And with features like a dedicated control room section and smooth accurate fader control the 1402VLZ4 is the premium mixer choice for anybody who demands professional performance.

Discussions

Equipment Config Advice Needed!

...gave enough but let me give it another run! We know my current gear. I was thinking of adding a Mackie 1402Vlz4 14 channel Mixer. I really want to be able to make adjustments to each channel with regards to sound and quality so I know that a lot if not all of this can...

View Post

Live PA Techno Set - Mixing into Compressor.

...back ... and I didn't. I changed my main mixer back in 2015. I now mix my stuff using a Mackie 1402VLZ4 with some outboard effects. The 1/4" main outputs from my 1402VLZ4 are connected using an unbalanced cable to the input of the RNC. The RNC outputs connect to inputs 1-2 on my wee...

View Post

Mackie 1202VLZ4 suffering from loss of balance

So they're saying it's normal (because they cant figure it out) Flat out saying it's not normal but were making exceptions with the 1202VLZ4 & 1402VLZ4 units. confoosed

View Post

Video Guides