The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The M-Audio ProjectMix I/O delivers what you need to take your computer-based studio and productions to the next level. Seamless integration with all major DAW software. The ability to record directly into industry-standard Pro Tools sessions. Faders so you can feel the mix with your fingertips instead of dragging a mouse. On-board display of critical parameters for intuitive operation. Motorized control to craft more accurate mixes. And professional multi-channel I/O including mic/instrument preamps, Lightpipe and S/PDIF. ProjectMix I/O is the universal solution that combines the best of the hardware and software worlds for a new standard in streamlined production. Compatible with Pro Tools M-Powered 7, Ableton Live 5, Logic, Cubase, Digital Performer and SONAR. 10-bit touch-sensitive motorized faders for totally intuitive mixing and editing built-in 18 x 14 FireWire audio interface means no additional hardware required 8 phantom-powered mic/line preamps assignable rotary encoders let you control mixes, effects and synths dedicated transport controls and jog/scrub wheel for seamless session flow ADAT Lightpipe, S/PDIF and word clock I/O for total digital connectivity Complete Production Experience Computer-based DAWs seem to have virtually no limitations?except those imposed by using a mouse to do the job of dedicated hardware.

Discussions

so, if all you guys hate the MBox

Is it your (& possibly many others) claim that M-Audio Specific CoreAudio Drivers have without doubt less latency than a ProTools LE Equivilent... Meaning that my Digi002 no matter what I do has more latency than for example the M-Audio ProjectMix I/O , soley because of the employed Core Audio Drivers? -Scott

View Post

Neve 1073/1081

...my crap sound not like crap. I just spent $3000 (two and a half months salary) on a Motif Rack, ProjectMix I/O and Chameleon 7602 so I can at least track my drums seperately. That's all I can do right now. I work 50 hrs a week so that I can afford what I...

View Post

MIDI 2.0 Prototyping announced

...the X-Touch supports 14-bit MIDI CC (asked by another person). This device is my replacement for M-Audio/Avid abandoning the ProjectMix I/O (which I don’t know if it supported 14-bit MIDI CC either). They’re all basically Mackie control surface clones, but I don’t see any mention of 14-bit control. How does one configure 14-bit CC on...

View Post