The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

M-Audio’s M50 headphones feature powerful 50mm drivers for outstanding performance that is totally unexpected at their modest price. They feature a comfortable over-the-ear design with great noise isolation, ideal for long hours in the studio monitoring your mixdown tracks. With their wide-ranging 28–20kHz frequency response, the M50 headphones deliver the detail and precision needed for every musical style. The leather cushioning on the flexible headband and ear cups provides a fatigue-free listening experience for even the longest-lasting, most demanding sessions. The detachable cable is 6 ft. (1.8m) long and includes a ¼-inch adapter for compatibility with all equipment. The M50 brings M-Audio’s industry-leading studio monitor engineering to personal headphone audio.

Discussions

Rode TFM-50 and NT-49

Am I mistaken in that I thought that this mic was to replicate the long NLA Neumann M50? Isn't the M150 Neumann's attempt at reviving that mic but seems that it never had the cachet (or perhaps the function) of the original? Market price-wise, there is no comparison. But at $13,000,...

View Post

Slate Releases the Blackbird Microphone Expansion Pack for VMS

...mic is a Hiller M59. Neumann MM3's or MM5's are incredible room mics for strings or drums (although I love M50's). We modded a couple of U67's and gave them 1 micron diaphragms, which is something people need to experience. The great thing about this board is that everyone here loves audio. We strive to...

View Post

Is Schoeps still king in 2019?

...to realy make an improvement in the top end of mic's, Even then, it will take some doing to have the M50's replaced by whatever Abby road comes up with next.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?