The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Add a professional edge to your studio with the M-Track Eight from M-Audio. This eight-input USB 2.0 audio interface enables you to track large music ensembles, record the band, or mic an entire drum set with pro-grade audio components and a myriad of connections. Eight combo XLR+1/4" inputs accommodate nearly any source, from phantom-powered microphones to your favorite guitar, and eight dedicated outputs offer versatile playback options. The XLR inputs are designed to work with microphones and other Lo-Z sources, and the phantom power switch enables you to use condenser microphones by delivering 48v phantom power to the XLR inputs (Channels 1-4; 5-8). M-Track Eight also has two conveniently located inputs on the front panel that can be switched to allow instrument-level signals, so you can plug your electric guitar or bass directly into M-Track Eight and start recording. Individual gain knobs with meters help ensure the proper input level by providing realtime visual feedback.

Discussions

Advice on simple basic set up to record music...mixer/interface?.

does anyone have any experience of this please? M-Audio M-Track Eight Features 8-channel USB 2.0 audio interface 8 XLR+1/4? combo inputs with individual metering Pristine and precise audio recording with up to 24-bit/96 kHz resolution High-headroom inputs with Octane Preamp Technology Dedicated line-input circuitry for clean, professional recordings 2 front-panel instrument inputs for easy access Selectable phantom power (Channels 1-4; 5-8) for using...

View Post

Brainworx bx_console E - NOW.

This thread woke my curiosity and after some search I founded two very interesting posts about "The various flavors of SSL-4000" here: The various flavors of SSL 4000 in Technical Sticky Leaks Forum The original question was: " Keith, Could you tell us about the differences of the various revisions of the SSL 4000 desk?"

View Post

Trying to choose first mixer for home studio!!

...you do not want a mixer – you want a multi-channel interface, like the Scarlett 18i20 or the M-Audio M-Track Eight.

View Post