The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

M-Track 8x4M

M-Audio M-Track 8x4M
0 Own It
0 Used It
0 Want It
0 Watch It

Description

The M-Audio M-Track 8X4M is an 8-in 4-out USB audio/MIDI interface that provides all of the connections you need to easily create professional 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings. Boasting an elegant pro-grade metal chassis with a large central monitor volume knob, the M-Track 8X4M features transparent low-noise Crystal Preamps™ and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in its class. These pre-amps provide amazing audio quality that capture your performance exactly the way you intended. The overall combination of professional audio performance, easy-to-use features, and the included software bundle makes the M-Track 8X4M an amazingly versatile, high-performance audio interface that will conquer any recording session with ease.

Discussions

1934 Firewire aduio interface to USB? No-no ?

...one of the M-Audio MTrack interfaces? If it is the M-Track Plus II, M-Track Eight, M-Track QUAD, M-Track 2X2 or M-Track 8X4 then it will be comparable or better than the Project Mix I/O sound quality wise. Behringer's current devices are no better or worse than any of the other low priced devices in...

View Post

1934 Firewire aduio interface to USB? No-no ?

Hi Chris :) My interface is the M-Audio M-Track II. Happy with it, tho I get busted from time to time in moments when i`m sampling from my records player, and want to have the mic plugged in the same time. Not that I spit vocals while sampling, but it is a bit annoying...

View Post

Ten of the best Thunderbolt and USB-C audio interfaces

Looking at USB C only led me to the M-Track 8X4, which is more tempting than anything with thunderbolt as I am a Windows user and now have gotten to the point of being majorly Thunderbolt-phobic. It has some crystall preamps and a compact design, with plenty of i/o if it's a supplemental...

View Post