The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Fast Track Ultra 8 x 8 audio/MIDI interface offers high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity, MX Core DSP mixer, and four preamps with award-winning Octane technology. Featuring both analog and digital I/O, it allows recording on all eight channels simultaneously with 24-bit/96kHz fidelity with low-latency. The on-board MX Core DSP mixer processes eight hardware inputs and eight software returns to the eight hardware outputs, delivering flexible routing and monitoring with delay and reverb.

Discussions

Audio Interface - Low Latency Performance Data Base

...I'm still on a C2D 2.6 MBP (non-unibody) and over the years I've "collected" an MA Firewire 1814, an MA Fast Track Ultra, an MA Transit USB (darned PT-MP). Along with C6, I ported your test to Logic 9 and PT-MP 8 too and I've done all the tests on a Boot-camped W7 SP1...

View Post

why am I not hearing a single difference in my new preamp?

You`ve just been mind****ed by all the good reasoning in here . Money will buy you real sonic upgrades when spent on mics and monitors .

View Post

What audio interface for synths (NOT for mics)?

Mavericks? Even a used M-Audio Fast Track Ultra would do the trick, as it has official drivers up to Yosemite.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?