The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The M-Audio Fast Track Pro delivers all the mobile recording flexibility of the M‑Audio Fast Track, plus even more professional features. You get 2 front-panel mic/line inputs complete with phantom power for condenser microphones, inserts for outboard effects, balanced and unbalanced analog outputs, S/PDIF digital I/O, MIDI I/O, and more. Fast Track Pro also features near-zero latency direct hardware monitoring and low-latency ASIO software monitoring, plus an A/B source switch and dual output pairs for DJ-style cueing. Fast Track Pro even comes with Pro Tools SE music creation software so you can get started making music immediately.

Discussions

Post your Low End Mixes (Official - other threads will be removed!)

Still testing the distorted tones of my single rectifier. My mixing skills suck so please dont judge to harsh :) Recorded with the following chain: single recto -> recto cab 2x12 -> sm58 -> gap73 -> m-audio fast track pro -> cubase5 http://soundcloud.com/blinkingriki182/punkrock-single-recto-v2

View Post

Roger Linn MPC vs Maschine - 1st hardware for deep house

...towards Logic 5.5 we had good times, so I used it but instead of the AMT8 I used a M-Audio fast track pro which was at hand. Imo the Fast Track Pro has the crappiest MIDI timing ever. In fact the other M-Audio product I used years ago was a Audiophile 24/96 which again...

View Post

M-Audio Fast Track Pro upgrade worth it? | Zoom UAC-2 vs Komplete Audio 6

The latency could be lower because the FTP is USB 1.1 and the scarlet 2i2 is USB 2.0?

View Post