The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Fast Track is the easiest way to record guitar, vocals and more with your PC or MAC. Simply plug in your instrutments and you're ready to rock. Fast Track even offers phantome power so you can use professional-quality studio condenser microphones like the M-Audio Nova. Fast Track is compatible wit most poplar music recording applications from GarageBand to studio-standard Pro Tools M-Powered, and includes easy-to-use Pro Tools M-Powered Essential recording and effecs software so you can start making music immediately.

Discussions

Post your Low End Mixes (Official - other threads will be removed!)

...process, no acoustic baffling or treatment was used despite being in sometimes unorthodox spaces. Drums were recorded into an Alesis io2, M Audio Fast track and an AKAI EIE all at once using an aggregate device on the mac. No fancy preamps for me :( The rest used just the M Audio. Any thoughts or tips...

View Post

Roger Linn MPC vs Maschine - 1st hardware for deep house

...towards Logic 5.5 we had good times, so I used it but instead of the AMT8 I used a M-Audio fast track pro which was at hand. Imo the Fast Track Pro has the crappiest MIDI timing ever. In fact the other M-Audio product I used years ago was a Audiophile 24/96 which again...

View Post

Audio Interface for sorround mixing

Hi, I have to replace an old M-audio Fast track Ultra AI. I'm looking for a 1U, something with 8 inputs and capable to do some surround mixing (so I need at least 6 outs) Some options I have found: - M-Audio M-Track Eight - Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 V1 - Behringer UMC1820 - TASCAM US-16×08 - Presonus Studio 1810 I’m looking something not...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?