The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The M-Audio DMP3 2-Channel Mic Pre/Direct Box gives you XLR microphone and 1/4" instrument inputs. Balanced TRS outputs deliver hum-free professional-quality audio. Low harmonic distortion for ultraclean sound. Exceptional dynamic range allows you to capture all the nuances of the music. High- and low-gain range controls offer up to 66dB of gain. Classic VU meters and clip LEDs help you avoid detrimental levels. Low-cut filters remove unwanted rumble. Features phantom power to accommodate all types of microphones. Phase reverse switch on each channel ensures optimal recordings. FEATURES XLR microphone and 1/4" instrument inputs Balanced TRS outputs deliver hum-free professional-quality audio Low harmonic distortion for ultraclean sound Exceptional dynamic range allows you to capture all the nuances of the music High- and low-gain range controls offer up to 66dB of gain Classic VU meters and clip LEDs help you avoid detrimental levels Low-cut filters remove unwanted rumble Features phantom power to accommodate all types of microphones Phase reverse switch on each channel ensures optimal recordings Especially useful for optimizing signal levels, recording with soundcards, and direct recording of instruments SPECIFICATIONS Frequency Response: 20Hz - 80kHz, +/-0.5dB @ max gain SNR: -120dB, A-weighted, 20Hz to 20kHz THD+N: 0.00035% (-109dB), 20Hz to 20kHz, @ +13.6dBu input Max Input: +14.6dBu Max Output: +27.5dBu Input Impedance: 3kÎ balanced EIN: -128dBm @ 600&Ooega;, max gain Gain Range: 13.5dB to 46.5dB, low gain range, 39.5dB to 72.5dB, high gain range Low-Cut Filter: -3dB @ 72Hz (18dB/Octave)

Discussions

DMP3, Mico, P-Solo, Grace M-101

Has anyone on here been able to compare the Mico to the DMP3?? Essentially the DMP3 is what I'm looking to replace with something at least equally clean. It looks as though I'm probably going to have to cross the Grace and P-Solo off my list because they cost nearly £600 over here and that's for...

View Post

The truth about Preamps

...is, despite the fact that preamps can indeed make a difference, if your tracks don't sound kick ass through a DMP3, Focusrite Platinum series, Presonus, built-in interface pre, or other low-end preamp then chances are they will not truly benefit from a higher-end option. Yes, truly professional results can be had using the pres built...

View Post

Preamps for Motu 828es Project Studio

I will share u what I'm planning for my rehearsal studio. I want to have a room with over 25m2, with a Motu 8 Prees. and then have a control room with a 1248. just to be able to connect them without cables, it can easily save me the price of another interface (connection through AVB). for...

View Post