The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Delta 1010 is a professional audio interface with a total of 10 inputs and 10 outputs. The interface features eight 1/4” balanced/unbalanced analog inputs and outputs as well as a pair of coaxial (RCA) S/PDIF I/O. Delta 1010 can create pristine 24-bit recordings at sampling rates of up to 96 kHz. Connect line-level audio sources (i.e., keyboards, mixers, preamplifiers, etc.) to the 1/4” input jacks on the rear of the interface. Set the operating line level for each input using the +4/-10 switch located next to each jack. Connect your DAT recorder, MiniDisc player, or other digital device to Delta 1010’s S/PDIF ports on the PCI Host card. Control all routing and hardware settings using the Control Panel software.

Discussions

Have a Delta 44, should I go Delta 1010?

converters are top notch in the delta 1010. identical to those in some very expensive high end audio interfaces actually (for example the Metric Halo Mobile I/O 2882 DSP and the Metric Halo ULN2). the sound quality is great. you won't outgrow it unless you're in a pro studio with outstanding acoustics...

View Post

How do RADAR converters stack up today?

Yes, specs of dynamic range are irrelevant. A Delta 1010 is 115db. Wanna use one of those instead of RADAR?

View Post

New Audio Interface?

...warmth. Analogue Warmth | Personally, I want as much clarity and detail as possible from my interface. I just upgraded my Delta 1010 to an RME UCX. Its features and the workflow seem like it will be the perfect interface for me. It's a little pricey, but it should last for many years.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?