The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Peace Lyrics
Old 8th October 2016
  #1
Lives for gear
 
jwh1192's Avatar
 

Thread Starter
Peace Lyrics

here an old one of mine to keep this Forum Going .. cheers john

Peace lyrics

i see her everyday
don’t even know her name
i think she must be french
that little air of elegance

she sees beyond the lies
has society hypnotized
it’s the little man inside your head, that says
she’s crazy as thunder, why you goin’ there

you need some peace
need some peace
need some peace
need some peace

only see it on the hill
blind faith in the magic bill
feels right, but we all know, all the
jobs are flying to mexico

closed doors and twisted news
big words that hide the truth
little man inside those rooms, that says
raise for us, taxes for the rest

we need some peace
need some peace
need some peace
need some peace

she might, sue
she might, sue
she might, sue
she might, sue
she might, sue
she might, sue
she might, sue
she might, sue

beat down and thrown away
broken minds that crave the way
peel back the constant drone. there’s a
underlying dial tone

soft keys instead of eyes
the side that qualifies
little man inside your head, that says
this crazy as thunder, why we goin’ there

we need some peace
need some peace
need some peace
need some peace

she might, sue
she might, sue
she might, sue
she might, sue
she might, sue
she might, sue

FADE OUT
Old 17th February 2017
  #2
I appreciate that you are a deep lyricist. I enjoy the song and I thank you for sharing it.... Let that Heart flow!
Old 17th February 2017
  #3
Lives for gear
 
jwh1192's Avatar
 

Thread Starter
after 4 months i am just happy someone replied, and a local !!! .. LOL .. thx for the nice comment !!!
Old 17th February 2017
  #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwh1192 View Post
after 4 months i am just happy someone replied, and a local !!! .. LOL .. thx for the nice comment !!!

Lol! I get you. :D

Yeah, fam! LA all day! lol. I work at CicLAvia as well, we're having one of our events March 26th. It's Culver Meets Venice. We'll be riding from the Culver City metro stop to the waterfront. Come out and enjoy it, man. And if you ever wanna collab with a Hip Hop artist, hit me up.

Much love!
Old 17th February 2017
  #5
Lives for gear
 
jwh1192's Avatar
 

Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Elliott View Post
Lol! I get you. :D

Yeah, fam! LA all day! lol. I work at CicLAvia as well, we're having one of our events March 26th. It's Culver Meets Venice. We'll be riding from the Culver City metro stop to the waterfront. Come out and enjoy it, man. And if you ever wanna collab with a Hip Hop artist, hit me up.

Much love!
right on on both counts ... !! that route goes within 1/2 mile of my place .. Hip Hop would be interesting .. would be way different from anything i have ever done and i have big respect for the guys that can Rap .. met a woman at Hinanos that after a few beers was rapping in my ear and she was good !!! loved it .. love the cadence ..

stay dry today ... really coming down !!!
Old 17th February 2017
  #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwh1192 View Post
right on on both counts ... !! that route goes within 1/2 mile of my place .. Hip Hop would be interesting .. would be way different from anything i have ever done and i have big respect for the guys that can Rap .. met a woman at Hinanos that after a few beers was rapping in my ear and she was good !!! loved it .. love the cadence ..

stay dry today ... really coming down !!!
Thank you, you stay dry too.. It is CRAZY! lol.

What kind of music do you usually get into, and could you ever see yourself including some spoken word poetry into your art?
Old 18th February 2017
  #7
Lives for gear
 
jwh1192's Avatar
 

Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Elliott View Post
Thank you, you stay dry too.. It is CRAZY! lol.

What kind of music do you usually get into, and could you ever see yourself including some spoken word poetry into your art?
we used to do that when i was a kid back east .. was a lot of fun !!!
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump