The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

First time I've posted any song content on Gearslutz but here are some country song lyrics for a kind of quirky country tune I...

Rob Coates
replies: 16 views: 2,027
JahRastafariMMA 19th February 2015

Hey first time posting my lyrics. I have never been that **** hot at it but i have tried to buggery. This my latest...

crashedthecar
replies: 26 views: 2,767
JahRastafariMMA 18th February 2015

I have lots of songs (mostly electronic soul, dance and r'n'b) in the works that need lyrics - I am able to write it myself, but...

Antonin
replies: 0 views: 1,644
Antonin 19th January 2015

DON’T WALK AWAY © 2014 J Brownlow ASCAP/SOCAN (acoustic demo over here: https://www.gearslutz.com/board/10366017-post831.html...

pinkheadedbug
replies: 1 views: 1,996
ForeTee_hz 17th October 2014

. where the shark bubbles blow....bumpkin last time i started a fz lyrics thread, it got moved here - so i...

Sqye
replies: 9 views: 3,114
Sqye 13th August 2014

these days move slowly like pictures flickering from a projector it defines your motive for bettering yourself it grips...

iambearhead
replies: 2 views: 1,631
Wiguan 10th August 2014

Please take time to listen to the Sound Cloud player, while looking at the...

Wiguan
replies: 0 views: 1,831
Wiguan 10th August 2014

I wrote this song a very long time ago, it could use a revision or two but I don't know where to start... See them walking...

SonicN2O
replies: 0 views: 1,774
SonicN2O 8th July 2014

Hey all, I haven't been on here to much posting because I've been reading a lot and practicing the art of recording and...

clark_savant
replies: 0 views: 1,838
clark_savant 9th June 2014

Ok so here's my Fisher Price Very First GS Post: requesting some critiques/guidance on a song I'm working on with a writing...

SoulChorea
replies: 2 views: 1,945
SoulChorea 5th June 2014

EDIT - I posted a demo of this here: https://www.gearslutz.com/board/songwriting/933024-where-my-mind-goes.html WHERE MY MIND...

pinkheadedbug
replies: 0 views: 1,669
pinkheadedbug 2nd June 2014

Recently I made a topic on a forum about the lyrics I've written, and after a while someone posted that I should take courses in...

steffeeH
replies: 3 views: 2,382
souldeep 11th May 2014

I write music fast and can produce it well, but I have a difficult time writing lyrics at the pace that I put out melodies/music....

AudioJunky
replies: 0 views: 1,857
AudioJunky 10th May 2014

All The King's Horses words/music © 2014 J Brownlow ASCAP/SOCAN I can still barely stand the thought of you The way you...

pinkheadedbug
replies: 1 views: 1,633
FAMPF 8th May 2014

Hi, Newest Newbie here , howdy and I'm blown away by the talent on this forum. Wow!! Anyway, I'm a poet and lyricist looking for...

Gwyneth
replies: 3 views: 1,895
k3nnyt4n 7th May 2014

Been working on the lyrics for a while now, and I finally feel I'm finished, but I still want your opinions. Scroll down for...

steffeeH
replies: 4 views: 1,906
camillegilson 18th April 2014

I wrote these in about 30 minutes to jump on a fun track with my friends and just thought I'd get opinions. Vocabulary you...

A White Rebel
replies: 3 views: 2,119
A White Rebel 13th April 2014

I'm practicing writing uptempo music as I'm so accustomed to writing melancholy ballads. I actually wrote it extremely quickly...

stclair
replies: 4 views: 1,820
stclair 10th April 2014

Hello! I have a teenager bubble gum pop song that needs lyrics and since I suck at writing I was hoping to find a person to...

Oxi Ros
replies: 7 views: 2,047
clark_savant 3rd April 2014

Confidence Every day I’m seeing you In candid memories that riddle my thoughts With a sequence of enamored events, I’d...

SkyW
replies: 1 views: 1,753
clark_savant 3rd April 2014

I really dig pop rap like Eminems collabs, and find typical non melody rap pretty dry and boring. I've been trying to dumb...

stclair
replies: 5 views: 1,873
stclair 28th March 2014

Here's a song I wrote a few years ago, kind of Goth with a Spanish influence. When I say goth, I don't mean the...

Magic Alex
replies: 1 views: 1,980
stclair 19th March 2014

I'm having a real euphoric moment, song ideas at least lyrically are coming really really easily. I thought I'd share this...

stclair
replies: 3 views: 2,023
FAMPF 19th March 2014

Here's another, in the midst of demoing. An acoustic Big Star kind of feel. The idea was to try to express my (complicated!)...

pinkheadedbug
replies: 19 views: 1,996
RTR 19th March 2014

Lord, I stepped inside, right through that looking glass To the center of creation, the expression of my soul Was flying high...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 1 views: 1,605
RTR 19th March 2014

Need feedback. New to lyric writing, this is my second ever attempt. Only because I have too, our lyric writer having left....

Radial185
replies: 8 views: 1,975
littleeden 3rd February 2014

An homage to Van Morrison - about the first time I realised a trumpet playin' band could be called rock 'n' roll (apologies to...

littleeden
replies: 0 views: 1,676
littleeden 31st January 2014

Yes, I know the vocal is out of tune in spots :-) Just rough one take version. Have some variations on the lyrics but will...

Football
replies: 0 views: 1,847
Football 26th January 2014

THE WAY TO BE I'll love and honor you comfort you and keep you, forsaking all others I will keep myself only unto...

Doc K
replies: 0 views: 1,619
Doc K 24th January 2014

Part of Her Past He was a long long way from home On the streets and all alone She was young and yet to see Just where her...

Rockinrob
replies: 0 views: 1,677
Rockinrob 13th January 2014

Rough demo is here, Northern Soul kinda thing: https://soundcloud.com/sportswriters/somebody-to-love-you SOMEBODY TO LOVE...

pinkheadedbug
replies: 0 views: 1,730
pinkheadedbug 12th January 2014

The Long March Sergeant looked lonely at the top of the tree thought he'd got as high as a man should be crossed some foes out ,...

paul brown
replies: 4 views: 1,859
paul brown 8th January 2014

I've been tweaking this one on and off for 3 years. Would finally like to put it to bed. I hear it rock, maybe rockabilly?...

Donna
replies: 7 views: 1,735
Donna 8th January 2014

After midnight, cowboy like a policeman without his stick a bugler without his horn you're down on the pavement nowhere left to...

paul brown
replies: 0 views: 1,562
paul brown 8th January 2014

Ok I'm gonna be brave. I finally wrote lyrics for a guitar part which was so triumphant, so uplifting I called it The Great...

lu77
replies: 4 views: 1,444
lu77 7th January 2014

Here's a quick sixties kinda thing... SHAKE (THE HONEY TREE) See that girl? She walks like a movie star Lips like cherry...

pinkheadedbug
replies: 6 views: 1,710
creegstor 11th December 2013

Style here is post-hardcore, italics is unclean vocals. Let me know what you think! HIT THE GROUND Between these silver...

SonicN2O
replies: 0 views: 1,377
SonicN2O 7th October 2013

Another new one, still ironing out the wrinkles. Listen to it...

pinkheadedbug
replies: 0 views: 1,284
pinkheadedbug 6th October 2013

Here's a new one. The feel is a The Sonics' HAVE LOVE WILL TRAVEL meets Edwyn Collins' A GIRL LIKE YOU with a really rude Farfisa...

pinkheadedbug
replies: 7 views: 1,783
musicus 9th September 2013

I haven't posted before so have a go at it. Genny's Scene -------------- Just got back from Omaha Stopped at Genny's for a...

Skinner97
replies: 0 views: 1,251
Skinner97 11th August 2013

Simple song I wrote many years ago on a similar subject: where did the love go? i remember nights filled with the magic of...

Zyzygis
replies: 8 views: 1,539
Zyzygis 2nd August 2013

Love Don’t Live here I’m, always on the outside, looking in But the walls are bleeding they feel so paper-thin I, hang...

Chris Lago
replies: 9 views: 1,536
stclair 31st July 2013

Okay, I'll put one out there. WASTING DAYS I won't wait up anymore tonight 'Cause I'm falling asleep by the fire light, and...

daybystory
replies: 0 views: 1,309
daybystory 30th July 2013

Since some of us here are invisible, I'll just post some lyrics I wrote about 15 years simply for the sake of humour. This was a...

Magic Alex
replies: 2 views: 1,488
Magic Alex 28th July 2013

So glad I came across this thread! I normally don't like to critique other creative works, because we create the way we...

Magic Alex
replies: 0 views: 1,218
Magic Alex 24th July 2013

Ok here is one of mine, work in progress (I haven't really worked on the bridge yet). Working on the music as well. It is going...

Epsilon
replies: 8 views: 1,439
pinkheadedbug 24th July 2013

Made this for a song I produced a little while ago, but I never ended up getting a singer for it... but thats ok. Here are the...

Prodigiza
replies: 2 views: 1,429
Epsilon 21st July 2013

Here's one I'm just grinding out. It's a sort of blue eyed soul funky thing, Al Green meets Prefab Sprout or something. I...

pinkheadedbug
replies: 8 views: 1,302
Epsilon 21st July 2013

Since we have two threads for rough and finished demos and there's been some talk about 'why don't we talk more about lyrics', I...

pinkheadedbug
replies: 20 views: 8,325
pinkheadedbug 22nd February 2013

Another Masquerade Oh my love where have you been? The moon has come and gone Birds begin to sing You'll drain the colour from...

Zyzygis
replies: 4 views: 1,316
Zyzygis 22nd February 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search