The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Lyricist's Corner

Options
Views: 6,733
24th November 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi Folks, As you may have noticed, we've split the very lively "post your lyrics here" thread into individual songs...

Blast9
replies: 1 views: 2,067
Strange Leaf 15th January 2014

Many find Fall to be a magical season. I set out to try and capture its...

ben_allison
replies: 0 views: 121
ben_allison 2 weeks ago

Hi GS Lyricists! Here are some that I've been crafting over the past week. Tell me your thoughts; criticisms; and most...

Triscuit
replies: 5 views: 1,841
FreshProduce 13th October 2017

Hi! To what extent do you follow grammar rules while writing lyrics? (in English). English is not my first language, and I...

TR10
replies: 42 views: 1,458
pquinn 10th October 2017

I entered the above title, (How to Pronounce Equations for Physics?) and I thought I hit the jack-pot: the very first link went...

jabney
replies: 7 views: 241
Bitsmith 6th October 2017

Hey guys! I know it`s kinda basic and not really what this forum is for, but i trust you guys more than other forums :) I`m...

IAmFree
replies: 5 views: 418
foamboy 3rd October 2017

Don't think i've ever posted a lyric here so I figured why not! Am That I Am I’ve seen the rainbow Under her pillow...

creegstor
replies: 0 views: 298
creegstor 23rd August 2017

Theme is purposefully vague (Searching) All you do is write one line maximum 10 words word imagery is good and try to be...

John lennon
replies: 12 views: 921
Macky 18th August 2017

Let me know what you guys think on lyrics, flow, delivery, etc. 2nd verse dedicated to my mom....

MikeMello
replies: 0 views: 248
MikeMello 16th August 2017

Wassup y'all. I'm no producer but I am a lyricist. I'm 23 y.o. kid from Dickinson, Texas (south of Houston metro). Check me out...

VikH
replies: 0 views: 321
VikH 8th August 2017

I've been looking around for exercises or some sort of path to writing lyrics in a more open and honest way. I feel as though my...

justinheronmusic
replies: 2 views: 425
Bob Ross 29th July 2017

This is my first contribution in the lyric writing forum, cheers yingyang Locked away in a room with someone else I’ll...

Talker
replies: 1 views: 411
RedBaaron 7th July 2017

I'd be thankful for some critique on these. English is not my mother language but I want to get to a point where that doesn't...

OnTheRocks
replies: 0 views: 265
OnTheRocks 4th July 2017

Hi there! Thought you guys might be interested in this songwriting webinar on 06/24/17 - it’s about learning how to get...

jcapp88
replies: 0 views: 297
jcapp88 21st June 2017

Hi guys, I would appreciate some grammatical comments on my lyric below also I would appreciate your feedback about my lyric over...

Irwinabrigo
replies: 6 views: 1,254
Noisewagon 17th June 2017

In all my music creation process, writing the lyrics is always the part that makes me wanna run away. Major reason why I didn't...

Polarelch
replies: 32 views: 2,676
Ardis 27th May 2017

here an old one of mine to keep this Forum Going .. cheers john Peace lyrics i see her everyday don’t even know her...

jwh1192
replies: 6 views: 689
jwh1192 18th February 2017

Here's an old lyric that got an honourable mention in American Songwriter magazine. Thought i'd share and see what people...

andyMiller
replies: 1 views: 500
B. Elliott 17th February 2017

Hey guys! Recently released this song of mine. I had a really fun time producing it and trying to make electronic music a bit...

Birdie07
replies: 0 views: 506
Birdie07 6th December 2016

first time poster in this section here... lets see if anyone can help me to have a look at these lyrics for a new original of...

jonas_k_strand
replies: 0 views: 654
jonas_k_strand 9th October 2016

Hi there! Thought you guys might be interested in this songwriting webinar on 10/22 – it’s about learning how to write...

jcapp88
replies: 0 views: 589
jcapp88 29th September 2016

Hi there! My name is Joe and I see that a lot of songwriters are looking for collaborators (songwriters, top line writers,...

jcapp88
replies: 0 views: 642
jcapp88 24th August 2016

So, I have these lyrics here for a while and have been wanting some second opinion. I'm free to constructive criticism, so...

gucoutinho_
replies: 2 views: 1,501
JustJon 20th July 2016

I like politics. I write long political bars and can never flow. I need to go back to the basics and somehow learn to use my...

A White Rebel
replies: 5 views: 1,888
JustJon 20th July 2016

hey guys, Quick newbie question! Does the flow of the second line of one bar, have to be the same as the flow of the...

cloud90
replies: 2 views: 1,306
JustJon 20th July 2016

Hi everyone! I am only new to this forum and relatively new to song writing and recording. I have recently uploaded my very...

PTCruiser1801
replies: 3 views: 1,199
Dchrisanthako 17th July 2016

Hi everyone. English is not my native-language (I'm Greek) but since english is today's common language I wanted my first song...

Dchrisanthako
replies: 0 views: 682
Dchrisanthako 12th July 2016
replies: 9 views: 1,865
Herr Weiss 9th July 2016

All comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated! Brave Warriors Never Yield Unpublished Work, Copyright © R....

IdiotStick
replies: 2 views: 967
starsoul707 3rd January 2016

Right, I'm the guy who doesn't like to write lyrics (will also reply in my thread again...), here's my latest attempt. Not a...

Polarelch
replies: 1 views: 828
texasguitar903 3rd January 2016

I've been wanting to write something for the season. I'm still not sure if I want the title to be, "I Hear Her Sing" or...

IdiotStick
replies: 2 views: 931
IdiotStick 26th December 2015

I was in LA last week (I work in the movie business) and just finished this today, which pretty much sums up my feelings about...

pinkheadedbug
replies: 2 views: 1,705
BrooksReagan 24th December 2015

This was written a few weeks ago and I am working on the music now. Would appreciate any feedback. I hear this as heavy rock a la...

IdiotStick
replies: 0 views: 890
IdiotStick 10th November 2015

Hey guys, i'm looking for an experienced lyricist to write lyrics for our band: SARIOLA.DE - Home of extreme dark...

Morbid_Savage
replies: 3 views: 1,296
sxman 7th November 2015

Hi guys! I really liked the response I got on the last lyrics I posted so here's another one! I might have some...

RobbyPowell
replies: 6 views: 1,172
AuldLangSine 5th November 2015

Soooo, I'm reposting to see if I can get anyone to respond on the lyrics. Part Of Her Past...

Rockinrob
replies: 9 views: 1,361
Rockinrob 11th October 2015

Hey guys, I would appreciate some feedback on this! I lost my father when I was twenty, didn't know him that well and I saw him...

RobbyPowell
replies: 15 views: 1,468
JahRastafariMMA 11th July 2015

I wrote these lyrics with my producer friend a few days ago, and we were quite happy with them. We recorded lyrics with a...

NotSoSiniSter
replies: 4 views: 1,853
bdenton 27th March 2015
replies: 0 views: 1,138
Stxtch 15th March 2015

I’m new here, and would be grateful for constructive feedback on a few of my lyrics. Seems the quality of the critiques in this...

Donna
replies: 7 views: 2,337
JahRastafariMMA 10th March 2015

Hi everyone, I have been talking with my girlfriend about her roommates who are going through a very turbulent point in their...

Triscuit
replies: 1 views: 1,290
JahRastafariMMA 10th March 2015

First time I've posted any song content on Gearslutz but here are some country song lyrics for a kind of quirky country tune I...

Rob Coates
replies: 16 views: 1,616
JahRastafariMMA 19th February 2015

Hey first time posting my lyrics. I have never been that **** hot at it but i have tried to buggery. This my latest...

crashedthecar
replies: 26 views: 2,280
JahRastafariMMA 18th February 2015

I have lots of songs (mostly electronic soul, dance and r'n'b) in the works that need lyrics - I am able to write it myself, but...

Antonin
replies: 0 views: 1,278
Antonin 19th January 2015

DON’T WALK AWAY © 2014 J Brownlow ASCAP/SOCAN (acoustic demo over here: https://www.gearslutz.com/board/10366017-post831.html...

pinkheadedbug
replies: 1 views: 1,718
ForeTee_hz 17th October 2014

. where the shark bubbles blow....bumpkin last time i started a fz lyrics thread, it got moved here - so i...

Sqye
replies: 9 views: 2,807
Sqye 13th August 2014

these days move slowly like pictures flickering from a projector it defines your motive for bettering yourself it grips...

iambearhead
replies: 2 views: 1,404
Wiguan 10th August 2014

Please take time to listen to the Sound Cloud player, while looking at the...

Wiguan
replies: 0 views: 1,561
Wiguan 10th August 2014

I wrote this song a very long time ago, it could use a revision or two but I don't know where to start... See them walking...

SonicN2O
replies: 0 views: 1,507
SonicN2O 8th July 2014

Hey all, I haven't been on here to much posting because I've been reading a lot and practicing the art of recording and...

clark_savant
replies: 0 views: 1,571
clark_savant 9th June 2014

Ok so here's my Fisher Price Very First GS Post: requesting some critiques/guidance on a song I'm working on with a writing...

SoulChorea
replies: 2 views: 1,725
SoulChorea 5th June 2014

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search