The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Description

Due to its studio quality performance, powerful tone shaping EQ and rock-solid reliability, the Para DI has become an indispensable stage tool for countless musicians around the world. This roadworthy box effortlessly tames the stage and enhances any acoustic pickup for a fuller, more complex sound. The Para DI features a 5-band EQ with a tunable midrange and notch, variable gain control for passive or active pickups and a high-quality DI output for a pristine signal to the board.

Discussions

DI That actually colors

The most simple answer is to get an LR Baggs Para DI. Adjustable volume and adjustable parametric EQ. Great unit. You can notch out any offending frequency. It is the defacto standard DI in acoustic music. I ran my keyboards through one with excellent results. Fishman makes a Pro EQ Di also that has...

View Post

Are acoustic guitar DIs a junk science?

The sound of an acoustic guitar amplified by a piezo pickup is one of the ugliest sounds ever invented by the mind of man. I am surprised that you are surprised that there are a number of different products out there trying to deal with it.

View Post

Best PA or amp for acoustic violin

...yes I've heard it live with K&K pickups that were tonemapped with Neumann KM184s and some good dynamics, or the Para DI as I also play with many fiddlers, american/roots and have been recording them for just as long, and I'm not really a fan of the Para DI. And this is no "I...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?