The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anyone else use Fostex 6301B's as a second opinion? I recently moved up from Tannoy 600 to ATC 12's, but I still have my...

max cooper
replies: 2 views: 1,539
shaggy digital 3rd October 2004

Hello...I just bought two pairs of Rode NT5 condenser mics. Someone told me that I just wasted my money. Anyone out there...

lukejs
replies: 11 views: 30,074
lukejs 1st October 2004

Does anyone care to share there knowledge about the subject? Say for instance is there a huge delay coming out of you daws...

Charlie-O
replies: 6 views: 1,576
Mystr Tiger 1st October 2004

Ok, there are already some Logic 7 threads going, but this deserves one in this forum as well. Why? Cuz, imo, this once again...

DrDeltaM
replies: 4 views: 2,003
Hexfix93 1st October 2004

I've been thinking about getting a cheapish before-the-mix set of monitors for songwriting (club/dance, hip-hop) with clients...

ttauri
replies: 3 views: 1,422
Ruphus 1st October 2004

Low End theory by ATCQ is on my top 10 lists of favorite LP's of all time! kfhkh

Teacher
replies: 5 views: 1,615
Teacher 30th September 2004

I want to disconnect the speaker on my amplifier and run the speaker output into a speaker soak DI box, "a millennia td-1 to...

luap
replies: 17 views: 4,221
tINY 30th September 2004

Hi - just joined this forum because i like the name of it ;) i make electronic music - mostly experimental stuff, and of...

phonophobie
replies: 7 views: 1,533
Jay Kahrs 30th September 2004

Looks like the thing for me but i would really like someone else to take the risk of buying and let me know whether it is a s...

clan
replies: 6 views: 1,781
JonCraig 30th September 2004

Ok, heres som pics from my latest session. Its my own band "figures from here" recording what probably will be our...

Jonkan
replies: 12 views: 1,979
Drumsound 29th September 2004

I want to use this basically as an effects unit. I'll bounce stuff onto this to get some analog sound and then I'll import back...

Last Legend
replies: 17 views: 3,288
DrDeltaM 28th September 2004

it seems like everyone of my mates wanna get in to recording!! anyway I got him sorted on the mic side and now he wants to get a...

Judge
replies: 15 views: 4,910
DrDeltaM 28th September 2004

Man, I can't figure it out! My CPU meter is at most 50%. I'm only using about half of my 512MB of RAM, and still the audio is...

Elsteve9
replies: 6 views: 3,661
Telecastr 28th September 2004

No message. Just a gratuitous subject heading. And you can never have too many Spinal Tap references.

Charles Dye
replies: 35 views: 7,385
Charles Dye 27th September 2004

I did this small test about an year ago, normaly I wouldn't put it on gearslutz (because of the flames), but now there is a...

matucha
replies: 1 views: 2,056
matucha 27th September 2004

I'm stuck in the house right now and it doesn't look like I'm going anywhere anytime soon. We think there's about 23" of...

Jay Kahrs
replies: 25 views: 2,089
warhead 27th September 2004

Just bought the e-mu 1212m The D/A is OK but the A/D doesn't sound as stable as my LynxONE. To me the e-mu A/D sounds like...

shaggy digital
replies: 4 views: 5,424
shaggy digital 25th September 2004

Have a great time with your new forum! I look forward to seeing the style you establish here. kfhkh

Jules
replies: 10 views: 1,663
5down1up 25th September 2004

Ok, what's going on here? What is the difference between this and the old low budget forum? Please 'splain. Thanks

hollywood_steve
replies: 9 views: 2,055
Berolzheimer 25th September 2004

AD/DA Converters on a budget. Any recommendations?

[email protected]
replies: 10 views: 2,140
oudplayer 25th September 2004

i need a simple device. must be 1U, to fit in my live rack. must have 4 rotary encoders, to send midi. that's all. do you know...

cebolao
replies: 4 views: 4,492
cebolao 24th September 2004

Happy moderating !!!!

Lindell 2nd
replies: 3 views: 1,500
kevinc 24th September 2004

hello folks! I would first like to say thank you to anyone and everyone here. this forum is a blessing. I use the 002r, have 2...

withintheflux
replies: 33 views: 13,261
Caldo71 22nd September 2004

So far I've just been recording my band and friend's band's for fun and to learn (for free) but I just got done doing my first...

elninojesus
replies: 23 views: 4,038
Jay Kahrs 22nd September 2004

I just pcked up their BCF2000 and BCR2000 contol interfaces. And they are actually really vool. It;s a great combo. 32 Rotary...

Henchman
replies: 21 views: 4,144
Caldo71 16th September 2004

Here's one I'm sure a lot of you Gearslutz can get behind! Check it out: bumpkin hittt jummpp kfhkh kfhkh...

Mr. Uli
replies: 27 views: 2,693
dim light 15th September 2004

I'm looking into putting in a decent studio into my garage. We would do indie bands that wanted a quality demo, without having...

silencereleven
replies: 5 views: 2,198
manning1 22nd July 2004

My home studio isn't giving me the kind of professional quality I'm looking for....I'm not rich, but I'm not poor and I'm looking...

captain54
replies: 28 views: 3,650
Songhead 20th July 2004

Hi all- What can you guys tell me about an Otari MX80? Is it worth $3000 with 60% head life from an experienced tech who is...

mml
replies: 28 views: 19,035
Jay Kahrs 16th July 2004

Ok Guys, here is a Behringer product which could be just cool! It´s just a control surface so it wont ruin your sound, and if...

Blinddot
replies: 37 views: 10,386
kmshroom 28th June 2004

i read somewhere that there's a modification available for the ada8000 to make it sound better. Does anyone have more specifics...

Bastiaan
replies: 13 views: 7,540
shikawkee 24th June 2004

deep purple - machine head frampton comes alive Dire straits sultans album acdc hits cheap trick hits The knack first album...

manning1
replies: 15 views: 3,704
Rusty Cage 17th June 2004

And inspired you musically or as an AE or just as a listener?

Jay Kahrs
replies: 190 views: 17,922
Jay Kahrs 11th June 2004

I'm new to this forum and have found the information I have been reading here very useful. The recent thread about analog mixing...

skimask
replies: 14 views: 3,004
el cochino 19th April 2004

hey, any opinions on this Behringer mixer ? I'm seriously thinking of getting one tomorrow Cheers

moogybase
replies: 5 views: 3,875
moogybase 13th April 2004

I am always interested in cheap gear people find that have a cool tone. Esp. pres and eqs. and guitar pedals I have a bunch of...

mattasbob
replies: 5 views: 2,603
mattasbob 31st March 2004

I'm interested printing some mixes to a 1/4" deck, for the sound. I dont really want to archive the mixes on tape per-se. ...

ajcamlet
replies: 16 views: 2,667
Jay Kahrs 8th March 2004

Have anyone tried TUBE ULTRAGAIN T1953 and how it compares to others like foucusrite, avalon etc. Seems good for the price..

miziq
replies: 22 views: 24,895
Boogle 8th March 2004

Hi, i`m trying to set up 2 mic direct live acustic recording setup. For now im getting marantz cd recordes as some payoff for...

miziq
replies: 0 views: 3,145
miziq 27th February 2004

Budget monitor question here... I recently picked up a pair of Behringer Truth's from american musical supply.com when the...

captain54
replies: 19 views: 12,844
Jay Kahrs 14th January 2004

I am currently in the market for a Behringer Mx 3282a and was just wondering if it is at all possible to get a meter bridge for...

Madrummer
replies: 0 views: 2,474
Madrummer 25th December 2003

This was on the table at the close of day two. In a snowstorm no less. Not seen in this picture is the empty champagne bottle...

Jay Kahrs
replies: 31 views: 4,302
Jay Kahrs 19th December 2003

I am planning a B room to center around a 001. I need to stay with PT operation as I will be moving projects betwwen A & B...

Jules
replies: 55 views: 5,459
Jules 2nd December 2003

i was thinking it would be cool to build some of my own mic pres. i did a search of this site and found some info on companies...

shaun thomas
replies: 3 views: 2,050
shaun thomas 22nd October 2003

Just got one of these on loan to play around with...no manual What exactly do these units do to audio? I'm assuming it plays...

Saucyjack
replies: 8 views: 5,521
thethrillfactor 15th October 2003

I bought a used Danelectro baritone last night. So, here's the stupid question. How is it supposed to be tuned? Is the low string...

Jay Kahrs
replies: 32 views: 6,234
shaun thomas 30th September 2003

have the chance to buy an otari mx70 1" 16 track machine (unused but lying in storage for 6 years), for little or...

jsiyer
replies: 9 views: 9,083
stuntmixer 8th September 2003

I'm not sure if these have already been taled about??? 1. Luna looks interesting? $200...

Mr Funk
replies: 0 views: 1,585
Mr Funk 8th September 2003

both of these monitors are available 2nd hand near me for a good price. The RRP new is pretty similar, but I can't listen to...

the_mouse
replies: 3 views: 2,325
rockum 3rd September 2003

Kind of an odd thread heading... but here goes. I'm looking at getting a pair of 13" Zildjian Mastersound hihats for some...

dylanr
replies: 15 views: 5,476
dylanr 12th August 2003

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search