The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

well. this is the story.. a good friend of mine is starting to get himself in audio engineering. he already bought some...

the dice
replies: 11 views: 1,800
the dice 12th February 2005

Hello everyone, One of the woofers on my old classic JBL 4401 monitors recently gave up. After a phone call to my local JBL...

Paul.E
replies: 21 views: 8,058
Han 9th February 2005

Hi This may be a very stupid question, but here it goes: I use a 002r with a octopre. I would like to upgrade my converters...

loke
replies: 0 views: 1,270
loke 8th February 2005

Hi, I will be recording some heavy, well defined guitar tracks soon. through a triple rectifier with vintage 30's cabinet. I...

Digamma
replies: 21 views: 4,731
Digamma 7th February 2005

Any experience with Guitar Rig (Native Instruments) in terms of studio- AND liveperformances.? Operating System? host...

aaaaja
replies: 15 views: 6,130
popmann 6th February 2005

samson rubicon ribbon monitors : anybody try 'em? self.

audiothings
replies: 3 views: 2,563
ajcamlet 6th February 2005

I was recommended by a guy on recording.org to buy 32 rolls of Owens Corning R13 insulation, and stack them 4 high to make 8...

halcyo
replies: 13 views: 2,414
halcyo 5th February 2005

Its been a while since I was in the market for a decent headphone amp powerful enough to run through a 25+ foot snake. (4-6...

Bobalou
replies: 1 views: 1,725
Skeetch 5th February 2005

All. I’m weighing up a possible mixer solution for a home studio. The current setup is as follows: Vocals: BLUE Kiwi /...

DrShann
replies: 6 views: 3,468
Buddhaman 4th February 2005

Hi Just wanted to know if this is a stupid idea or if it might work.. I use a Octapre and a 002r in my "studio"...

loke
replies: 3 views: 1,114
DrDeltaM 4th February 2005

Hi, name's Dan, I'm new to these parts... Anyhoo, I came here basically because of the name of the site, which I thought...

lenorules1950
replies: 3 views: 1,001
Reptil 4th February 2005

I am currently using a Delta 1010 and would like to add 2 channels of better A/D (and eventually 2 channels of better D/A also). ...

eberrong
replies: 18 views: 4,062
I play in a ban 1st February 2005

Hi folks, This is my first post. I'd like to know if anyone could suggest some good compressor settings for mix buss....

Jimmi Accardi
replies: 15 views: 5,282
sid 1st February 2005

Well let me first introduce myself. My name is Bill, I'm a college student with no money that lives in Jersey. But anyway,...

I play in a ban
replies: 8 views: 1,571
edmann 30th January 2005

Hi pplz, has anyone hooked up an external AD converters to an M-Audio 2496.......through SPDIF Peace yingyang

chillthevibe
replies: 23 views: 1,749
strat 30th January 2005

Does anyone have any experience with these mics? I will need to use them for drum overheads mainly, in a kick, snare, stereo...

TyRip
replies: 1 views: 1,994
junior 30th January 2005

Ok, best tom mics for my birch kit. I mean my first instinct was sm57 in terms of price and reputation, but what do you guys...

halcyo
replies: 17 views: 5,091
jeronimo 29th January 2005

i need to buy a 45 meter long stage box, for live and recording purposes. Will this length hinder the signal strength...

Junkie
replies: 3 views: 1,817
tINY 27th January 2005

I have teh Mia Echo now i've been thinking of updating to the E-MU1212 but im still not sure does anyone know how much...

Bonus
replies: 1 views: 2,924
DrDeltaM 26th January 2005

I'm having problem re-recording tracks back on to my lap top with effects. So here we go.... I have the recorded tracks on my...

Junkie
replies: 7 views: 1,390
StefanM 25th January 2005

I posted one a while back and got some good feedback. These included lots of the 'commercial' recommendations Senn's, AKGs...

GRiFF
replies: 26 views: 5,675
GRiFF 25th January 2005

hi all, I am want to get a small (20-24channel) desk. I am going to use it mostly for tracking but it would be cool if I could...

FormulaReed
replies: 1 views: 2,688
bunnerabb 21st January 2005

Hi to you all! A simple question....need your opinions. thanks cooge

lesique
replies: 1 views: 2,540
De chromium cob 21st January 2005

I think most will agree that 6 years ago, Behringer pre's, mixers, and effects were very low end consumer products. They have...

replies: 9 views: 2,320
steins 20th January 2005

I OWN BOTH AN APOGEE MINI-ME AND T.C. GOLD CHANNEL, ANYONE COMPARED THE CONVERSION QUALITY? PREAMP QUALITY? I ALSO HAVE A NEVE...

jibarosoul
replies: 0 views: 1,910
jibarosoul 19th January 2005

hi there, i am using a firepod at the time, is there a possibility to compress my tracks before they enter the daw....just...

Alexi
replies: 2 views: 1,806
Alexi 19th January 2005

Hi, I'll be tracking my bands next demo soon, and am looking for a cheap pair of phones just for laying down vocal/drums/guitar...

Digamma
replies: 30 views: 3,679
Digamma 19th January 2005

Hey y'all. Don't know how many of you are stuck in the non-slutty gear dark ages like me, but in case you are I'd like to post...

PinkHumpy
replies: 6 views: 2,487
BMT 19th January 2005

I have read threads and replys that indicate others with the same Mackie board have experienced strikingly similar failure...

Jeroleen
replies: 5 views: 1,193
Kyle Ashley 19th January 2005

Ok, probably this is an old question, but I need a new mic (sold my Rode NT1, because it was too bright), for mostly female...

Reptil
replies: 25 views: 6,148
JeffSanders 19th January 2005

I have recently set up a home studio in a fairly good accoustic space. I am about to embark on an album project for an...

BenJah
replies: 5 views: 1,734
Drumsound 18th January 2005

I have a Mackie (1402) that I need to access the pre's. I have an XLR snake that I am using to get to the patch bay. I'm am using...

WinterRae
replies: 5 views: 1,695
WinterRae 18th January 2005

I mean, I know he used to engineer The Who, The Rolling Stones, etc. But what is a "Glynn Johns" on the drums? I...

juniorspecial
replies: 2 views: 2,041
juniorspecial 18th January 2005

I know nothing of the ESI unit, but the price point is very good. Has anyone had a chance to hear this unit or A/B it against...

Michaeljt
replies: 0 views: 2,588
Michaeljt 17th January 2005

I'm looking for a good vocal mic to buy. Thinking in U87-range. What other mics doe you guys have good feelings about?

Atari
replies: 7 views: 5,954
DrDeltaM 16th January 2005

what is the best solutions for 16CH AD/DA or more? i was thinking motu2408 or 24i/o but got tip that motu hardware not dropping...

noequipment
replies: 17 views: 2,590
DrDeltaM 14th January 2005

You know the ones I mean - made of mesh-type stuff with arms. You see them EVERYWHERE. Can anyone tell me their name/brand...

glitchmusic
replies: 31 views: 5,143
logiclust 13th January 2005

Hello, what`s about this reel to reel gear, can get it cheap (200bucks, like new !) would you recommend it ? thanks!

guitarhero
replies: 4 views: 9,169
Sounds Great 10th January 2005

It seems to me like coming out of a board in sub groups into multiple converters would improve the theoretical dynamic range...

jbuntz
replies: 9 views: 2,548
Richard 10th January 2005

I'm a DAW-based shop. Between a couple of low-end plugs, the native effects with my software (Audition) and a bunch of freebees,...

zemlin
replies: 21 views: 4,494
Sounds Great 10th January 2005

I cant seem to get the monitor page up on the LCD screen of my Motu 828, I want to be able to check the levels of IN/OUT signals...

Junkie
replies: 1 views: 3,046
John_McEnroe 9th January 2005

Hi guys, I'm looking for a decent large diafragm condensator mic for one purpose, 1 vocalist, male, smooth voice and large...

Digamma
replies: 18 views: 4,989
JeffSanders 9th January 2005

Hi, I've been looking for a nice sounding, 4 input stereo line mixer to use for summing the outputs from my computers, radio...

naxos
replies: 2 views: 1,725
naxos 8th January 2005

Hi, I have a tough decision to make. My band has some money to spend, for our next recording. We are buying some stuff, and a...

Digamma
replies: 4 views: 1,879
Sammas 8th January 2005

I got myself a Motu 828 mkII with 8 analogue Ins and Outs. I'm asuming i should be able to monitor each of those outs from my...

Junkie
replies: 4 views: 1,942
Junkie 7th January 2005

Working on the mix for this jazz tune where the bass player has this great walking part where he does that drop down to the 3rd...

hollywood_steve
replies: 5 views: 2,249
digitaltaper 6th January 2005

Hi folks I've got a good deal on a stereo pair of Nady CM88 sc mics. Does anyone know them and are they any good? Although...

stardustmedia
replies: 5 views: 5,270
stardustmedia 6th January 2005

Someone recommended these as pretty decent mics for the price. I just bought myself a gretsch birch kit and now I need some mics...

halcyo
replies: 17 views: 6,659
sloanfiske 5th January 2005

Post holiday GAS setting in. I fool around at home with Logic as a hobby (...got tired of starving artist syndrome and went to...

strat
replies: 5 views: 1,490
6293 4th January 2005

FS: JBL / UREI 7110 on Ebay

werds1
replies: 1 views: 2,942
Reptil 4th January 2005

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search