The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: - views: -
Dizzlano 15th October 2004

Hello I still haven't had a chance to calibrate this unit. It is the Tascam MSR 16 analog track recorder. My...

Jason Poulin
replies: 3 views: 1,654
Jay Kahrs 15th October 2004

Soooo, I'm in search of a nice "standalone" converter as a complement to my Lexicon Nuverb. At the moment I'm...

j.m
replies: 5 views: 2,013
DrDeltaM 13th October 2004

So I'm thinking that I want to avoid using digital 'verbs when I mix my current project. I've got my live room (which is ok, not...

Jay Kahrs
replies: 26 views: 7,981
max cooper 13th October 2004

OH know now everyone can own my serect weapon (of mass distruction). http://www.audiodamage.com/products/ad002.php jeffrey

roughly
replies: 2 views: 1,547
PaRaNoId 12th October 2004

And why would you pick that one? I'll start with Faith No More's "The Real Thing." For as much as I love it there's no...

Jay Kahrs
replies: 53 views: 4,217
lwr 11th October 2004

Hey you guys! Help me if you can?! My new live room is some 30 feet from the control room and I have to run the multicore in...

theslingerland
replies: 0 views: 1,269
theslingerland 11th October 2004

Hi I'm a g4/logic pro user, who has pretty much always been an itb guy. Having experimented with a few control surfaces - I...

peteri
replies: 21 views: 2,579
Jay Kahrs 11th October 2004

A bit of a tongue-in-cheek response to the thread in high end, but what's the minimum it takes to get a studio up and running for...

Gone Fission
replies: 37 views: 6,579
manning1 9th October 2004

How do you record lead vocals? This subject came up the other nght when the Nashville Gearslutz got together, and it made me...

Dave Martin
replies: 50 views: 5,819
Jay Kahrs 9th October 2004

Let's say you have 10 songs to be mixed and 10 days in the budget for mixing. What do you do? It's a tough call on some projects....

Jay Kahrs
replies: 21 views: 1,983
djui5 9th October 2004

Seeing the ASC thread elsewhere on here got me to thinking. What is affordable? Is a $500 single channel EQ affordable? How about...

Jay Kahrs
replies: 33 views: 4,364
Jay Kahrs 9th October 2004

I am upgrading my mixer (currently have a 1202VLZPro) and have a chance to pick up an open box special on a A&H Mixwizard...

pdlstl
replies: 10 views: 21,016
maks 9th October 2004

Finally own a laptop with enough powert to make some remote recording a reasonable possibility. Looking for a 2 input usb...

covert
replies: 19 views: 2,302
manning1 9th October 2004

Hello.... I just saw that TC electronic is selling the Master X3 plugin for TDM systems for around 400 bucks !! I have a...

lukejs
replies: 2 views: 1,631
Geert van den Berg 8th October 2004

Ok, I am looking at getting one of the Mojave Audio mic kits, and was wondering if the ADK capsule that comes with the...

alexhornbake
replies: 2 views: 2,141
alexhornbake 7th October 2004

Any tips? I've been trying to mic my CS257, ultra-shallow bodied guitar (w/ the funky soundholes on the top half of the...

Elsteve9
replies: 30 views: 3,432
ulysses 7th October 2004

I like the sound of 12bit samples and funky old converters in 80's drum machines. The sp12 is too much dough. I was thinking of...

DanV
replies: 6 views: 6,438
grouphome 7th October 2004

Hi everyone, I thought with the official arrival of the low end forum, I would show you guys my vocal booth. It's a 1990...

Farm sounds
replies: 14 views: 7,555
Mystr Tiger 6th October 2004
replies: 6 views: 2,096
bobby_z 6th October 2004

Hi Guys, Today I purchased my first house! Big thing for me. I have a basement where I have some room to build a basement...

t-dog
replies: 29 views: 5,010
Luke V 6th October 2004

I want to add some flexibility to my acoustic kit when I play live. Ideally, a drum machine (or midi interface to sampler ), 2-3...

jjg
replies: 3 views: 2,063
Geert van den Berg 6th October 2004

I had two hours to kill yesterday so I stopped by the CD store and found a Rollins Band CD called "End Of Silence...

Jay Kahrs
replies: 8 views: 2,930
Jay Kahrs 6th October 2004

Hello.....I might be out of my league here in this web site but.......I am a singer- songwriter and I've just purchased a Korg...

Henri
replies: 2 views: 2,151
tINY 5th October 2004

Ok, I've never heard the things. I'm especially interested in the KR-33a, and the KR-25. Anyone heard them? They're NOT tube...

Elsteve9
replies: 12 views: 4,501
Audiopool 4th October 2004
replies: 5 views: 1,879
Jules 4th October 2004

Anyone else use Fostex 6301B's as a second opinion? I recently moved up from Tannoy 600 to ATC 12's, but I still have my...

max cooper
replies: 2 views: 1,513
shaggy digital 3rd October 2004

Hello...I just bought two pairs of Rode NT5 condenser mics. Someone told me that I just wasted my money. Anyone out there...

lukejs
replies: 11 views: 30,009
lukejs 1st October 2004

Does anyone care to share there knowledge about the subject? Say for instance is there a huge delay coming out of you daws...

Charlie-O
replies: 6 views: 1,555
Mystr Tiger 1st October 2004

Ok, there are already some Logic 7 threads going, but this deserves one in this forum as well. Why? Cuz, imo, this once again...

DrDeltaM
replies: 4 views: 1,980
Hexfix93 1st October 2004

I've been thinking about getting a cheapish before-the-mix set of monitors for songwriting (club/dance, hip-hop) with clients...

ttauri
replies: 3 views: 1,401
Ruphus 1st October 2004

Low End theory by ATCQ is on my top 10 lists of favorite LP's of all time! kfhkh

Teacher
replies: 5 views: 1,589
Teacher 30th September 2004

I want to disconnect the speaker on my amplifier and run the speaker output into a speaker soak DI box, "a millennia td-1 to...

luap
replies: 17 views: 4,196
tINY 30th September 2004

Hi - just joined this forum because i like the name of it ;) i make electronic music - mostly experimental stuff, and of...

phonophobie
replies: 7 views: 1,510
Jay Kahrs 30th September 2004

Looks like the thing for me but i would really like someone else to take the risk of buying and let me know whether it is a s...

clan
replies: 6 views: 1,768
JonCraig 30th September 2004

Ok, heres som pics from my latest session. Its my own band "figures from here" recording what probably will be our...

Jonkan
replies: 12 views: 1,948
Drumsound 29th September 2004

I want to use this basically as an effects unit. I'll bounce stuff onto this to get some analog sound and then I'll import back...

Last Legend
replies: 17 views: 3,266
DrDeltaM 28th September 2004

it seems like everyone of my mates wanna get in to recording!! anyway I got him sorted on the mic side and now he wants to get a...

Judge
replies: 15 views: 4,875
DrDeltaM 28th September 2004

Man, I can't figure it out! My CPU meter is at most 50%. I'm only using about half of my 512MB of RAM, and still the audio is...

Elsteve9
replies: 6 views: 3,626
Telecastr 28th September 2004

No message. Just a gratuitous subject heading. And you can never have too many Spinal Tap references.

Charles Dye
replies: 35 views: 7,300
Charles Dye 27th September 2004

I did this small test about an year ago, normaly I wouldn't put it on gearslutz (because of the flames), but now there is a...

matucha
replies: 1 views: 2,021
matucha 27th September 2004

I'm stuck in the house right now and it doesn't look like I'm going anywhere anytime soon. We think there's about 23" of...

Jay Kahrs
replies: 25 views: 2,067
warhead 27th September 2004

Just bought the e-mu 1212m The D/A is OK but the A/D doesn't sound as stable as my LynxONE. To me the e-mu A/D sounds like...

shaggy digital
replies: 4 views: 5,389
shaggy digital 25th September 2004

Have a great time with your new forum! I look forward to seeing the style you establish here. kfhkh

Jules
replies: 10 views: 1,623
5down1up 25th September 2004

Ok, what's going on here? What is the difference between this and the old low budget forum? Please 'splain. Thanks

hollywood_steve
replies: 9 views: 2,017
Berolzheimer 25th September 2004

AD/DA Converters on a budget. Any recommendations?

[email protected]
replies: 10 views: 2,102
oudplayer 25th September 2004

i need a simple device. must be 1U, to fit in my live rack. must have 4 rotary encoders, to send midi. that's all. do you know...

cebolao
replies: 4 views: 4,453
cebolao 24th September 2004

Happy moderating !!!!

Lindell 2nd
replies: 3 views: 1,476
kevinc 24th September 2004

hello folks! I would first like to say thank you to anyone and everyone here. this forum is a blessing. I use the 002r, have 2...

withintheflux
replies: 33 views: 13,079
Caldo71 22nd September 2004

So far I've just been recording my band and friend's band's for fun and to learn (for free) but I just got done doing my first...

elninojesus
replies: 23 views: 4,006
Jay Kahrs 22nd September 2004

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search