The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,215
Views: 2,215
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have had great success recently practicing/recording takes straight into the computer using Waves GTR as my amp sim, then when...

SpookSound
replies: 2 views: 388
SpookSound 2 weeks ago

Hey, I have a rather odd sized room and am about to buy some new monitors, Yamaha HS seem fine for my purposes but just wondering...

IEC
replies: 1 views: 277
IEC 2 weeks ago

Just got my first Slate ML1 this morning and noticed two things that I’d like to mod and see if it helps with the emulations....

WilliamJaySmith
replies: 6 views: 431
WilliamJaySmith 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone, I need your help narrowing down my choice. I research monitors since a couple of weeks and am a bit stuck. I'm...

Nandio
replies: 3 views: 398
chrischoir 2 weeks ago

Hi. I borrowed this unit for testing purposes (thought I might get one soon). Had some problems with stability on Mojave, on High...

Skrzak
replies: 5 views: 371
Ebeowulf17 2 weeks ago

Hi all!! I have a project studio with some quality gear (nice mic pres, mics and conversion) but until now I've mostly...

Niconic
replies: 72 views: 6,928
JSchlomo 2 weeks ago

I'm looking to replace physical amps with software, due to the multitude of features software such as GuitarRig or BiasFX...

BornOfOsiris
replies: 7 views: 482
TheRealSPH3 2 weeks ago

I can't figure out any of the synth patches in this song. If someone could figure it out I would be most appreciative because I...

Synthnewb33
replies: 1 views: 351
CJ Mastering 2 weeks ago

Currently just running my DX7 thru the electrix repeater, help me get more sonic diversity. Looking under $500 a unit Might...

ravecity24
replies: 3 views: 342
Plum Age 2 weeks ago

Recently got an I mac from a friend for free, did some upgrades and plan to use in in my writing space with DP9. I am running el...

audioartist
replies: 19 views: 707
Heartfelt 2 weeks ago

I'm in the market for one of the following monitors: - Genelec 8040B - Eve Audio SC208 - Eve Audio SC305 - Presonus Sceptre...

vwruuska
replies: 18 views: 5,597
Heartfelt 2 weeks ago

wasn't sure which forum this would be best in, so I chose low end, because... Has anyone heard the awesome bass tones Turkeys...

mutetourettes
replies: 2 views: 374
grasspike 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, Some GAS came along and I must deliver. I live with flatmates and I realized that I make a lot less music lately...

OrphicTrench
replies: 16 views: 1,312
OrphicTrench 2 weeks ago

Hello everyone! Why does the Mackie 802 VLZ4 have a seperate knob for adjusting the headphones output, while the bigger...

Marshmallow Sky
replies: 13 views: 711
Marshmallow Sky 2 weeks ago

There are a lot of olugin with synth bass sounds, do you know some plugins that have mostly analog (electric and acoustic) bass...

Radiussound
replies: 1 views: 290
explorer 2 weeks ago
replies: 419 views: 76,068
Funny Cat 3 weeks ago

Fellow cheapskates, I have completely exhausted my eyes, mind and patience reading about several mics. Honestly, I've read...

rickskyscraper
replies: 33 views: 1,356
rickskyscraper 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone, Well I'm 30 now, but started my own recordings on XP in 04'-05' lol. After having hard drives crash, lack of...

jaguarguitar
replies: 98 views: 6,015
piper 3 weeks ago

Hi! I'm looking for a new USB audio interface for my home studio I really need only two channels for recording (for example...

DaveHawk75
replies: 11 views: 644
Thebigcomedown 3 weeks ago

Is rokit 8 g3 much louder than yamaha hs7? Also, me and my friend compared his monitors to my yamaha and found out that hs7...

Teoichi
replies: 15 views: 643
Teoichi 3 weeks ago

Chain: stellar cm-6 (tube mic) --> Gap Pre-73 --> Yamaha Audiogram6 ---> Laptop I have the Gap Pre-73 set to 30 db...

Dirk Parker
replies: 27 views: 9,124
Tbartsctr 3 weeks ago

Hi everybody, I'm a beginner of recording. I didn't know any recording software so I started using a zoom q8 to mic my guitar...

kyb4g9551
replies: 10 views: 712
rooster7six 3 weeks ago

Hi, I'm searching for any information on the Sound Workshop Series 1600 Mixing Console while I wait for admittance into the...

Fuzzed Out
replies: 2 views: 578
jdurango 3 weeks ago

AKG C1000s

any opinions on this? i found one really cheap local and wondered if it was worth it. i've heard more bad than good i'm afraid.

ThunderShepherd
replies: 178 views: 34,485
Ebeowulf17 3 weeks ago

So lots of threads on these two, mostly old. I have a choice to get one and I want to make the right choice. Both are used with...

emid
replies: 26 views: 835
emid 3 weeks ago

which is the better mic here for vocals? I currently am just using a Shure PG 27 which im not satisfied with. the mic will be...

OolalavSuperfukk
replies: 24 views: 859
Unclenny 3 weeks ago

So, I have the fun of living on the proverbial surface of the sun. We're using a small wooden 1920s standalone garage that's...

turpentyne
replies: 8 views: 420
JonnieK 3 weeks ago

I never ended up buying a pair of the k-mico's but always wanted to. While searching I've found tons of info here on them, from...

iamdro
replies: 12 views: 1,656
Bob Ross 3 weeks ago

Have to do factory reset every time I power up my AddVerb 3, otherwise it's permanently locked in 'OUTPUTS MUTED' mode and the...

acidblue
replies: 11 views: 485
acidblue 3 weeks ago

Dear sirs, I have inherited a Yamaha to 802 and a Korg 01W keyboard that have worked well together. My friend gave me this gear...

Mesaboog
replies: 2 views: 303
Deep Water Music 3 weeks ago

Haven't seen a thread about this yet, and to be honest I'm not even sure if this product has shipped yet. From the...

MicahBrown
replies: 8 views: 1,823
mrand 3 weeks ago

resolved thank you

Jaycich
replies: 0 views: 307
Jaycich 3 weeks ago

Hi there, Yesterday I tried to record a song, but suddenly my Behringer B2 Pro microphone did not allow me to do this...

Phil1986
replies: 2 views: 930
briteluis 3 weeks ago

Hi there...! im looking for new sound for my home studio... i got an At 4033ai and a Gz 251 fet.... Im between buy two...

Morvan12
replies: 2 views: 1,198
barbital 3 weeks ago

Hey all, I've read other threads on this same issue but have yet to resolve my problem and wanted to see if there were any other...

deaed
replies: 21 views: 3,832
The Noodlist 3 weeks ago

I just ordered the new Sterling Audio SL230MP matched pair from Musicians Friend for $119. They seem to be $149 everywhere...

Tapeworm
replies: 1 views: 445
Tapeworm 3 weeks ago

Hey Guys, Do any of ye compress your kick or snare drum while tracking?? If so, how much db, what are your settings and...

Keating
replies: 11 views: 521
subspace 3 weeks ago

Hello everyone, newbie here. Please excuse any silly questions. Looking for a USB audio interface for recording hip hop and...

Jaycich
replies: 6 views: 452
CJ Mastering 3 weeks ago

I've had the M-Audio BX5as since ~2011, so I've learned them pretty well and they've served their purpose through several rooms...

strike
replies: 5 views: 473
homestudioguy 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone, Does anyone know if you can use both outputs simultaneously? I want to send XLR output to my PA and TS (1/4")...

jatego
replies: 1 views: 396
Bushman 3 weeks ago

Back in 2012 I wanted to get a good camera, I went with a mirror less lens gh2 made by Panasonic, after months of research. I...

pressurenyc
replies: 30 views: 3,840
Snail Stampede 3 weeks ago

As the title implies, I'm looking to upgrade my mic preamps. I will be recording both naked spoken text and sung male...

KBSoundSmith
replies: 40 views: 1,475
12ax7 3 weeks ago

Hi, Im looking to get started with some low end gear, im starting with monitors my current options are Presonus E5+T10...

IceSotrm
replies: 1 views: 291
IceSotrm 3 weeks ago

I would love to hear of user impressions of the latest round of Studiolive III mixers for studio recording applications. I use...

lightfire
replies: 4 views: 381
grasspike 3 weeks ago

Hello Does the UAD Arrow contain the same converters & preamp as the apollo twin duo? I'm thinking about purchasing one....

B i e b e r
replies: 12 views: 6,379
Universal Audio 3 weeks ago

Does anyone know what op amp is used in the Xone 22 and the specs (pins, etc)? Can't find a schematic and don't have the mixer...

iaw1978
replies: 0 views: 281
iaw1978 3 weeks ago

I have a pair of Rockit G5 (1st gen) that I have had forever and think they are great for the size and price. These are in my...

aof21
replies: 1 views: 310
aof21 3 weeks ago

I have a pair of EA D5s. In the past few days, one of the tweeters quit. Now I know EA is no longer in business. If I can...

Kelly_Raines
replies: 13 views: 834
mattiasnyc 3 weeks ago

After trawling the forums I found there was no clear information on how to Mod either Golden Age's Pre-73 or Comp-54. They're...

skizotom
replies: 39 views: 21,889
drsaamah 3 weeks ago

I'm getting ready to start another CD project with my band and we knew we would need two great vocal mics in order to get the...

McIrish
replies: 43 views: 10,901
JAT 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search