The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have old but a very good condition a soundtracs topaz, that has been exhibiting 60 cycle hum through the effects sends/returns....

zekmoe
replies: 1 views: 612
Bushman 2 weeks ago

So I modded my Rode Nt-1a with the rk-47 capusule, and it sounds fantastic! I've been using it with my chameleon labs 7602....

SaintMark202
replies: 1 views: 439
Bushman 2 weeks ago

Anyone heard of this mic? They are going unbelievably cheap on woodbrass. Please share your experience if you have any. Thank...

emid
replies: 7 views: 690
emid 2 weeks ago

So about a year ago I bought a DDA console for $150. It worked but needed some work. It also was way too big and heavy to put in...

noah330
replies: 23 views: 1,732
goom 2 weeks ago

Hi everybody, 7 month ago, I bought this digital mixer - used, made in 2010 (so it's a newer one) It looks great when I got...

rogear
replies: 1 views: 1,348
brin 2 weeks ago

Hi, I am not new, but only know bedroom studio ITB. I've never recorded in live spaces but now need to create a portable setup to...

Quasar
replies: 6 views: 552
MrKahuna 2 weeks ago

Hi Everyone, Presonus Bluetube Preamp is any good? Thanks, Peter

pyelagin
replies: 21 views: 17,335
JSGAZ 2 weeks ago

Hi, after a good consultation with the Gearslutz Forum, I have now equipped myself with a new home studio. As shown in the...

mrmchld
replies: 12 views: 642
TurboJets 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, i am looking at some preamps to compliment what i already have in my studio. I own a millennia hv 35p, it sounds...

rafferty
replies: 6 views: 1,003
chipss36 2 weeks ago

Good day to all! Need advice with the selection of equipment .. What is it for: just for small live repetitions in the room,...

El M
replies: 6 views: 826
CJ Mastering 2 weeks ago

Does anyone know of a headphone distribution amp with ADAT lightpipe input? I have a MOTU 8pre, which I love, but the only analog...

rmockasin
replies: 9 views: 3,999
tINY 2 weeks ago

So I had a problem for quite some time now... I bought dimmers with led strips because let's face it, those strips if used...

AlanWalk
replies: 0 views: 691
AlanWalk 2 weeks ago

Has anyone gotten delivery of an MTK yet. What's the latest word on a ship date. Where are all the threads on this subject? Are...

delco7
replies: 1,072 views: 222,234
AlienableTone 2 weeks ago

I'm getting my first vocal mike and the local supplier said these were the standard which kind of agrees with what i have read...

W.bat
replies: 28 views: 50,321
dxp 2 weeks ago

I am lusting for a Tascam 688 8-track cassette tape portastudio, am I nuts or what? So far I am liking the looks, the...

RiF
replies: 100 views: 30,582
vernier 2 weeks ago

Haven't seen a thread about this yet, and to be honest I'm not even sure if this product has shipped yet. From the...

MicahBrown
replies: 15 views: 3,075
Ox Han 2 weeks ago

I picked up the fmr rnc and rnp together for 350$ is it a good deal and what good budget mic would work well with this chain?

Canadan850
replies: 5 views: 736
KingpenCowboy 2 weeks ago

Looking at the revive audio mod for the warm audio wa-2a. any one had it done yet? I saw the post on their site and heard some...

mequaz
replies: 140 views: 17,728
shanesbg 2 weeks ago

I did music production as a hobby 10+ years ago but stopped and am now looking to get back into it for fun. I know how to use...

Measurability
replies: 38 views: 1,831
crestifer 2 weeks ago

Product has been announced, but never seemed to be shipped. Does anyone know the story on it? Seems like a fantastic product at a...

mahasandi
replies: 14 views: 3,134
once a roadie 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone! Anyone has experience with the Yamaha RX11 or the RX drum machine Series? I'm having a really annoying issue, the...

kalbata
replies: 3 views: 524
Amsoily 3 weeks ago

Let's say one has a treated corner or some low-budget blankets scaffolding or mattresses for deadening the vocals to reduce room...

monsieurpooh
replies: 12 views: 863
Bushman 3 weeks ago

So I'm buying my first pair of monitors and these 3 seem to be the most frequently mentioned in my price range. I produce...

kmgs
replies: 28 views: 1,119
luka 3 weeks ago

Roland Rubix 24 versus Zoom UAC-2 Currently I own the Rubix 24 which I love for its uncoloured sound and great preamps. But...

darklide
replies: 2 views: 619
darklide 3 weeks ago

I find the noise from my Rode Ntg4+ to be quite noisy with the Zoom H5 would the DR-60DMKII be better for noise levels?

darklide
replies: 3 views: 1,021
darklide 3 weeks ago

Do those cheap enclosures cause resonance? Is there a difference with thick, rigid enclosures like wood?

goom
replies: 4 views: 1,023
Howling Terror 3 weeks ago

I've got a Presonus Studiolive 16.4.2 for recording and mixing at home and like the sound and particularly the processing on...

handyspoon
replies: 5 views: 993
handyspoon 3 weeks ago

I've been upgrading my home studio bit by bit. I've been getting by with my JBLs, but at this point they're by far the most...

Razzia
replies: 13 views: 1,045
Razzia 3 weeks ago

I recently bought an old Rode NT1 in very good condition as I had heard that they were designed by Jim Williams. Despite that...

Mikey77
replies: 135 views: 16,431
Pollo 3 weeks ago

Just curios if any one has ever tried the MARTIAUDIO Microphone Booster barrel? If so how does it compare to the Cloudlifter and...

sulla
replies: 37 views: 9,043
Bushman 3 weeks ago

I need a stereo compressor that is clean with a super fast attack time that can handle hard compression where the volume is...

martinhwk
replies: 25 views: 919
martinhwk 3 weeks ago

Hey all. So I searched around the forums and got ideas for the problem but am not sure exactly what to do since my problem is...

SelfChris
replies: 8 views: 749
bowzin 3 weeks ago

Guys, want to know the difference between there 2.

sugar_ray
replies: 22 views: 36,652
VerreyckenGerd 3 weeks ago

In the process of building an OTB home studio which I’ve not done before. I’ve picked up a Topaz 16 track and thinking...

hazza
replies: 9 views: 968
Trojanmantony 3 weeks ago

Hello everyone, I've been having an issue I've never encountered that is driving me mad. I have a weird high pitch ring/overtone...

SelfChris
replies: 53 views: 2,253
SelfChris 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone, I owned a 9030 and got rid of it and now was looking to find another. I found someone selling a 9010 which seems...

part12studios
replies: 53 views: 2,956
geob 3 weeks ago

Hi I have a pair of Alesis M1 Active 520 monitors. One of the has failed. It made a low throbbing/buzzing noise with the LED...

MrAndrew
replies: 1 views: 569
David W. Jones 3 weeks ago

Hello, I sometimes need to just use my iPhone 6s+ with a lighting microphone (Shure MV88). I saw somewhere on the internet...

rojaros
replies: 11 views: 2,042
IronFilm 3 weeks ago

I got this from a guy who was moving. Very nice man. I didn’t think to ask him more questions about the mixer which looks ok...

NoPro
replies: 3 views: 569
NoPro 3 weeks ago

Hi Guys, Im looking to upgrade my preamps for my drum recordings, particulary Overheads and Drum Room Mics, but I can't choose...

Deleted 7c654d4
replies: 1 views: 393
KingpenCowboy 3 weeks ago

If I were to upgrade to one of these Interfaces, which would be the better choice? On the Behringer each channel has its own pad,...

Dohreetoh
replies: 16 views: 3,876
Dohreetoh 3 weeks ago

Just curious. I'd love to listen to an entire record that's only recorded with the humble 57.

goom
replies: 14 views: 871
lame pseudonym 3 weeks ago

If a studio monitor like the HS8 is flat (and you can also get the sonarworks to make it even more flat), then what do i get from...

JoelThomas
replies: 11 views: 844
JoelThomas 3 weeks ago

I find myself rarely content to just follow the flow and have read enough threads about the D6, Beta 52, Beta 91 and D112 to make...

Reggie Love
replies: 8 views: 7,815
Deards1027 3 weeks ago
replies: 436 views: 83,169
noisebleed 3 weeks ago

Hello all. I'm trying to make tape loops work in my Yamaha MT3X but the auto-stop function keeps making the tape stop after a...

standingwave
replies: 18 views: 1,054
standingwave 3 weeks ago

So my family just bought an upright piano and as i'm in the process of buying out a Duet, want to get a cheap pair of SDC's for...

emg
replies: 5 views: 2,110
konkon 3 weeks ago

this morning I've recorded my piano with a pair of t.bone sc140. what do you think about them??? the audio file is an mp3 at...

sticazzi75
replies: 13 views: 14,162
konkon 3 weeks ago

Hi guys, I´ve been reading the forum researching all the MXL v67 mods you guys have done. This month i got one as a gift (a hi...

rafferty
replies: 48 views: 3,477
tymish 3 weeks ago

Hello, Which cables do I use between a B-Band A3t output of an acoustic guitar towards the input of a Steinberg UR22 mkII that...

defevve
replies: 2 views: 493
defevve 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search