The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By ESI
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I had this problem with my pro vla ii even after change tubs :facepalm: any solution ? Here:...

alazba
replies: 12 views: 353
Rick Dalton 1 week ago

Yep, just as the title says, I’m trying to decide between a Behringer UMC404HD ($99) and a Strindberg UR44 ($299). Very...

suburbanbeat
replies: 24 views: 12,916
Scragend 1 week ago

It was my first preamp. I had a pci audio card that i connected it to by m-audio as well. it supposedly has 75dB og gain which is...

nt2a
replies: 59 views: 16,559
SamGreen082 1 week ago

Hi, I'd like a microphone I can use to record vocals and acoustic guitar with at the drop of a hat. So basically, it should be...

iamanapple
replies: 52 views: 2,748
vasylek 1 week ago

Hey slutz, I'm trying to get some really amazing sounding studio monitors for a mixing and mastering room I am building. I've...

NickLeoAudio
replies: 7 views: 448
elegentdrum 2 weeks ago

I use a Zoom F4 field recorder as my interface, and it's a great unit. This was like a $400 piece of kit. But I'm wondering...

szegedin
replies: 27 views: 1,466
VOodude 2 weeks ago

So here's the deal: I'm building a small auxiliary rig for quick mixes, recording on the go, to use as a sketch pad for...

Mag J
replies: 2 views: 764
rockmanrock 2 weeks ago

Hi I’m looking for techniques/tips on making something sound distant like it’s coming from within your head; but at the...

phillus
replies: 0 views: 233
phillus 2 weeks ago

I recently bought a new speakers, B&W CM5, that are about 7 times more expensive than my Yamaha HS8's (considering that the...

Niber
replies: 21 views: 998
Xander 2 weeks ago

I was reading this article: Best Budget Audio Interfaces for SM7B | recording hacks which I thought was great. I was trying...

RexfordBridge
replies: 39 views: 10,067
musicpostjams 2 weeks ago

Hi all, My audio interface is dying, so I’m using the opportunity to get a badly needed upgrade. My use case is recording...

Massive Potato
replies: 10 views: 368
Massive Potato 2 weeks ago

So I got meself a Babyface Pro FS, and I still don't like how it sounds. Better than what I have had so far (focusrite,...

sightlessness
replies: 12 views: 374
mattiasnyc 2 weeks ago

Has anyone tried the Superlux D421? Saw it while browsing Thomann. Don't think I've seen a SM7B clone before so it must be new?...

anonpls123
replies: 76 views: 12,274
Alex_Djuran 2 weeks ago

I've seen Altomusic's ebay store, but not until today did I realize they also had real brick and mortar stores in New York. I...

MarkF48
replies: 29 views: 6,763
N1Greg 2 weeks ago

Products – iSK Pro Audio Has anyone here tried those HD-9999 headphones ?

eldon2975
replies: 519 views: 104,221
Dohreetoh 2 weeks ago

Hello guys, I trust those of you here with years of experience on producing and mastering. I've been producing for almost a...

spnc
replies: 16 views: 1,297
Dirk Churlish 2 weeks ago

For those that have tried this...how did it work out for you? Was it a keeper of an idea? Did you like the addition over plugins...

occam
replies: 4 views: 571
Dirk Churlish 2 weeks ago

This things been sitting around unused for years. I'm wondering if it is worth restoring? My gut tells me it will be an old noisy...

miniqtone
replies: 11 views: 4,249
konstaninos 2 weeks ago

Does this POS drive anyone else batty? My latest excursion was when a friend was looking for a cheapie karoke mic so I thought...

bill5
replies: 5 views: 300
bill5 2 weeks ago

I bought a rompler to learn sound synthesis and I failed miserably but I fell in love with playing the piano! While I save up...

The Dazzler
replies: 5 views: 250
JLast 2 weeks ago

So I know a friend of mine whose band don't play anymore and trying to get rid of some of there live gears. They have a MX3282A...

Phroggy
replies: 8 views: 4,457
rockmanrock 2 weeks ago

As the title says, looking for a do everything (probably LDC) mic in the neighborhood of $500. Primary uses will be small...

3bc
replies: 128 views: 4,609
Bushman 2 weeks ago

Recording wind/orchestral ensembles live, and the occasional rock band in the studio. Running through Clarett 8PreX, Audient...

Mikeybob
replies: 0 views: 236
Mikeybob 2 weeks ago

Hello I am looking speakers only to listen music. My budget 450 euros. preferably from the thomann store. I mainly listen to rap...

mikul
replies: 2 views: 366
Mikeybob 2 weeks ago

I have a GL2400 mixing desk, it has a pair of balanced XLr outputs, I want to connect these to my 3630 compressor, which has...

elasticc
replies: 12 views: 462
JLast 2 weeks ago

What sort of equipment/effects are typically used to create this sort of...

Norsumies
replies: 1 views: 276
JonnieK 2 weeks ago

Okay, damn my credit card for allowing me to accrue a couple hundred dollars of open balance. I've been looking at this little...

changeng
replies: 31 views: 5,471
Ercole 2 weeks ago

Hi! I’m looking for EPROM dump from Ibanez SDR-1000+ reverb . I have a version without the plus and I want to upgrade it to...

Imrafar
replies: 2 views: 328
JonnieK 2 weeks ago

Helloi! Have any one seen this before? Is it any good? Available for cheap locally, but dont wanna get some kinda crap if i can...

Modern Spice
replies: 0 views: 223
Modern Spice 2 weeks ago

I just bought a MX-1... It has not arrived yet. I have 5 korg volca's (which is fine for the MX mono ports) BUT! I have an...

paulbla
replies: 3 views: 567
MPrinsen 2 weeks ago

Hello guys, I'm a happy owner of audio interface, M-Audio Profire 2626. Works pretty fine. But in the forthcoming future I want...

Cons XY
replies: 8 views: 10,586
uselessoldman 2 weeks ago

So I'm buying my first pair of monitors and these 3 seem to be the most frequently mentioned in my price range. I produce...

kmgs
replies: 34 views: 5,702
veks 2 weeks ago

Hi all. Jut purchased the Sony HR Mp 5 effects processor unfortunately it came without the manual. Anybody know a link where...

lokkenkopf
replies: 3 views: 3,719
damien 2 weeks ago

I suppose a plugin for cab sims would work. I tried a couple reverb convolution plugins (maybe worked?) but would rather use a...

RoadRanger
replies: 2 views: 264
Mordae 2 weeks ago

Hi there, I just bought a Kaossilator Pro but it didn't came with a power adaptor. I see it's needing a 9v but I am not sure...

ponnuki
replies: 1 views: 689
Cronox7 2 weeks ago

Hi Does anyone have experience using the X-touch one with one or more extenders? Does it even work? Got the X-Touch one...

Music_Junky
replies: 0 views: 262
Music_Junky 2 weeks ago

I was going to buy a hardware sampler, but maybe I would be OK with just a software sampler. What I want to do with it: Record...

AcidDrop
replies: 4 views: 719
BIG BUDDHA 2 weeks ago

Hello everyone, Decided to take producing seriously and invested in a pair of KRK RP6G2 (Rokit 6's), and a Scarlett Focusrite...

puredante
replies: 37 views: 12,352
znaj 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, I decide to get 2 headphones , 1 for editing/composing and another for mixing and mastering. so the first 1 for...

fito_88
replies: 90 views: 43,416
jrp 2 weeks ago

So, I have just inherited my late friends DAT recorder along with about 200 tapes. he was a great collector of pipe organ...

Peter Allison
replies: 1 views: 243
Psinglet 2 weeks ago

A search fo the web mostly brings back results pertaining to small, straight headphone cables and how to detangle them/store...

zamboknee
replies: 7 views: 356
shufflebeat 2 weeks ago

So I bought a few of those cheap Pyle 57 clones and added the Shure 51A303 transformers. Made a quick and dirty demo on guitar....

Liquidcolor
replies: 3 views: 291
Jidis 3 weeks ago

so, I'm finishing up my 500 series pre GAS spree. Right now i have two 512c's, two P-1's, and two MA5's. i'm looking at Purple...

ThunderShepherd
replies: 2 views: 4,539
MadeSumthnGood 3 weeks ago

Hi All, Sorry if this is the wrong place for a tech question. I searched the forums and couldn't find an answer to this or a...

dc3audio
replies: 0 views: 216
dc3audio 3 weeks ago

Scared to ask on here :lol: Any pro’s tried them? Marketing snake oil product or a decent listening / commuting set of...

orangefridge
replies: 11 views: 5,279
noisyneil 3 weeks ago

So, my obsession of late has been to incorporate something new into my setup to drive some new inspiration. The usual drive of...

Pindrive
replies: 0 views: 253
Pindrive 3 weeks ago

Hey All, have a weird one and would appreciate suggestions. I have the Little Red Cue box headphone amp. It is plugged into...

Indian Hills
replies: 0 views: 231
Indian Hills 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I'm facing some problems when re-amping my guitar. The problem is that any time I send the signal from my interface,...

rossvanuatu
replies: 3 views: 238
Glue2020 3 weeks ago

The topic comes up often on the Sound On Sound forum, and I am grateful to Hugh Robjohns and James Perrett there for the advice...

Tomás Mulcahy
replies: 2 views: 275
Tomás Mulcahy 3 weeks ago

Product has been announced, but never seemed to be shipped. Does anyone know the story on it? Seems like a fantastic product at a...

mahasandi
replies: 20 views: 4,557
Phuckgoose 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search