The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByTransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey! I think I want to upgrade from Shure's SM7B. I just don't like how my voice sounds on this mic. Like it sucks all life and...

crazycalvin23
replies: 10 views: 794
Shannon Adkins 2 weeks ago

I’m looking to upgrade a pair of Alesis Studio one speakers from literally 20 years ago... I’m looking at the a Focal Twin...

CISUM
replies: 11 views: 1,440
Deccimuss 2 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
CGAECRIOS 2 weeks ago

Ive got a few different mic choices when it comes for recording Cad e70 pair MXl 960 MXL v67g Behringer c4 and one of...

pshant
replies: 5 views: 850
vsthalion 2 weeks ago

$8 secondary mix speaker that replaces a MixCube or Yamaha NS10 speakers for a mix that sounds good on any system Dig it:...

SyntheticThought
replies: 12 views: 988
bgood 2 weeks ago

Hello there GS, i want to gather some info/reviews about the Soundcraft Spirit 8.16: ...

dasoner
replies: 3 views: 1,132
Andreisidro 2 weeks ago

I’m trying to upgrade my preamps and have been having trouble determining next steps. I need 7-8 channels of mic pre for...

KickSnareHat
replies: 25 views: 1,623
KickSnareHat 2 weeks ago

Hello guys. I'm looking for an audio interface to use with my guitar. Today I'm using my old BOSS ME-25 to send audio to my...

caebrida
replies: 2 views: 396
TurboJets 2 weeks ago

Hello there, I'm new to gearslutz and was hoping I could get some help in picking the right piece of equipment. I have been...

krptc
replies: 1 views: 612
Amsoily 2 weeks ago

Hi all, Thinking about picking up a Roswell Mini K47 for general use, mainly vocals on my wife and maybe some electric guitar...

NeveSSL1
replies: 17 views: 6,829
mparts 2 weeks ago

Hi, I'm a total gear virgin looking for an audio interface to plug my studio monitors into. I had set a budget of 300€ for the...

AX2
replies: 7 views: 578
esldude 2 weeks ago

Hey all well I've found myself trying to use Auto Tune in the Graphic Mode to fix the majority of a lead vocal track. Is there...

BJohnston
replies: 25 views: 12,596
Sue 2 weeks ago

Hi, I'm thinking of adding a budget sub to my Neumann KH120 monitors for general use. I would like something that is front...

dickiefunk
replies: 12 views: 3,017
dickiefunk 2 weeks ago

Hi, I'm looking to mod my Bellari la120 compressor, any suggestions? I like what it does already, wondering if it could be...

basscanadabass
replies: 3 views: 543
chessparov2.0 2 weeks ago

Hey, I've had my 003 rack for about 6 years now and it hasn't had issues, more or less. In the last couple of weeks though, I...

Praxisaxis
replies: 9 views: 1,623
Ty Ford 3 weeks ago
replies: 421 views: 79,999
David C. 3 weeks ago

Hi, At the moment I am seriously considering releasing my first commercial samplepack. What would be the best place for...

neoking
replies: 0 views: 458
neoking 3 weeks ago

Hey Gearslutz, Have any of you used an Alice BD7 compressor before? Or CNS preamp? Haven't found any info on either. Found a...

basscanadabass
replies: 1 views: 472
Ampexmagician 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, i can get a used Apollo Twin Duo MK1 for 400€. I´m looking for good sound quality, portability and stability. So...

ironfish
replies: 6 views: 584
StupidDisco 3 weeks ago

Need a small, cheap mixer that has stereo send and return, as well as - hopefully - the option of hi-z for at least 2 inputs....

pimket
replies: 6 views: 533
CJ Mastering 3 weeks ago

Hi guys! I’m using the Dragonfly Red with a pair of Sennheiser HD 600 when I’m working from home. I think it sounds really...

RobMartin
replies: 3 views: 1,038
stumax 3 weeks ago

Hi, Looking to build a passive summing mixer that I could use to input some XLRs and pan them left or right, then have two...

JeremyAb
replies: 3 views: 828
Delta Araucaria 3 weeks ago

Well as title suggested, I have Rode NT2-A, i hate my voice on it. Makes me very Nasaly sounding, so i bought used ''Gen 1'' Blue...

habarobba
replies: 36 views: 2,000
habarobba 3 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
tINY 3 weeks ago

Hi, Looking on ebay to purchase a pair of Ns10m when noticed this. What is the difference between the Yamaha Ns10m & Yamaha...

b_karv
replies: 71 views: 60,744
dragonsound 3 weeks ago

So here is my predicament. For the last few years I took some time off from playing live and concentrated on just recording. My...

vientos00
replies: 71 views: 4,331
Silverfish 3 weeks ago

As the title says, I am getting to the point that I prefer dynamics over condensers on every source. Drums, vocals, even...

omtayslick
replies: 35 views: 4,724
Dezb1 3 weeks ago

Hi, Just bought A Tascam 2488neo, and I find it pretty good, but maybe a bit light on the low end. Does any one have...

David1085
replies: 12 views: 1,239
David1085 3 weeks ago

Anyone else in here have any experiance with these? https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=605800

HeadlessDinosaur
replies: 8 views: 1,324
Noctambulant 3 weeks ago

Hey guys. Soundtracs Topaz Project 8. Does anybody have any opinions about this mixer? Good/bad. I could buy one mint...

pretty_Slim!
replies: 20 views: 35,827
hazza 3 weeks ago

Hi! I'm wondering if it's worth to upgrade from Behringer's UMC204HD to Audient iD14? I record vocals and use Shure SM7B....

crazycalvin23
replies: 2 views: 562
esldude 3 weeks ago

I'm upgrading from my Alesis m1 active mkII's and I'm sold on the coaxial design. I've heard great things about both of these...

danielbusche
replies: 13 views: 7,724
Heartfelt 3 weeks ago

I've been using Urban Beats and really loving it ( even though its old) but as I only have 5 instruments I assuming the full...

bluearrows
replies: 0 views: 532
bluearrows 3 weeks ago

Need a bit of help as I am looking at these 3 sets of monitors. my room is quite small however I will be treating...

Jayman1988
replies: 21 views: 10,298
chipss36 3 weeks ago

Has anyone had any experience with these mics? They have good reviews on retail websites, but I value the opinion of some people...

Pixilatedme
replies: 29 views: 9,781
Esauter 3 weeks ago

got a symetrix 501 the other day, but it needs a new panel fuse/holder. so i haven't powered it up yet. the unit is U.S. i have...

terrytee
replies: 6 views: 1,773
Madsounds 3 weeks ago

What's up you sound skanks,you. My question is.As someone with no modular hardware as of yet.What is the minimal amount of...

NotAbot
replies: 3 views: 817
Old Goat 3 weeks ago

I have a Scarlett 18i8 (2nd Gen) as my audio interface (4 mic pres onboard, one ADAT In for expansion). Home and practice space...

therealdmt
replies: 21 views: 3,000
ratzekind 3 weeks ago

I'm going crazy over this, trying to figure out how to get the airy string reverb sound similar to Olafur Arnalds Near Light....

Resoded
replies: 12 views: 1,272
clockochre 4 weeks ago

Hi, Has anyone picked up the Fluid sri-2 yet? I'd love to know your thoughts. I'm thinking of getting the Audient id14 for my...

scroll1
replies: 10 views: 1,425
4tune 4 weeks ago

I recently purchased a pair of Yamaha HS80M's and have encountered a strange distortion problem when using several piano vsti's...

hamtirobo
replies: 30 views: 6,107
Vanx 4 weeks ago

Just curios if any one has ever tried the MARTIAUDIO Microphone Booster barrel? If so how does it compare to the Cloudlifter and...

sulla
replies: 33 views: 8,553
Roodillon 4 weeks ago

Hey guys, appreciate the help in advanced. Situation: I will be involved in multiple GoToMeetings where there will be 2...

bowbalitic
replies: 3 views: 804
Bstapper 4 weeks ago

I asked the same question on Reddit. I hope you guys don't mind the link; Reddit mobile wouldn't let me copy...

PurpleCow19
replies: 3 views: 1,008
tINY 4 weeks ago

I am putting together a new multi-track system and happened upon this little mixer, the Rolls RM-81, which was re-issued as the...

Corran
replies: 3 views: 3,072
kelstertx 4 weeks ago

I use Steinberg UR44, and I am considering getting a SM7B mic. Do these two go well together? If they dont; can you...

rutherlist
replies: 6 views: 1,080
Bushman 4 weeks ago

I find the noise from my Rode Ntg4+ to be quite noisy with the Zoom H5 would the DR-60DMKII be better for noise levels?

darklide
replies: 2 views: 905
Dohreetoh 4 weeks ago

so, I ended up selling my Sytek and getting a Daking IV. One of my main issues with the Sytek is that the output signal was WAY...

ThunderShepherd
replies: 12 views: 2,372
Alex Kretov 4 weeks ago

Hello all, I hope someone can help me. (sorry for may bad english) My motu 2408 mk2 module input is not recognized on Win 7...

goranmax
replies: 1 views: 760
CJ Mastering 4 weeks ago

Hi, It will probably be some time before I can buy a Daw controller but I'm quite curious on if it would be possible to use a...

Tom.S
replies: 31 views: 1,758
tomwatson 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search