The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Has anyone here done this for a sorta low budget effect? Ideally I could then use the VCR for movies out of the studio when not...

yvesmalone
replies: 15 views: 829
LLSentelle 2 weeks ago

Hello, can someone elaborate on this? The dynamic range that can be represented by a 32-bit (floating point) file is 1528...

chyalan
replies: 1 views: 295
JonnieK 2 weeks ago

Hi, I know a few interfaces with reverb for monitoring purposes. Steinberg UR series, Motu, Antelope has some and Tascam. Am I...

zohomoho
replies: 4 views: 383
misuspita 2 weeks ago

I wanted to see if anybody knew of any good-quality wireless earbuds. Basically, something for my personal life so if I want do...

I always care
replies: 0 views: 262
I always care 2 weeks ago

Anyone do the group buy thing? Anyone using AmpliTube or t racks ? I have 4 coupons left, I have everything. Yep...

chipss36
replies: 1 views: 326
AlejoMartriv 2 weeks ago

So I have a Boss BR-800 multi-track recorder. I actually use Logic Pro X to record, but I was planning on using this device for...

venv
replies: 0 views: 104
venv 2 weeks ago

V67G is pretty cheap on Amazon for about 80 dollars. I was wondering how it sounded like.

Griw
replies: 30 views: 1,559
dcwave 2 weeks ago

Hello friends, a query, I have a saffire pro 40 and I was planning to upgrade to a scarlett 3rd gen, is it worth it? did i win...

ezeaudio
replies: 6 views: 451
analogcabin 2 weeks ago

Hello Does the UAD Arrow contain the same converters & preamp as the apollo twin duo? I'm thinking about purchasing one....

B i e b e r
replies: 26 views: 9,864
Universal Audio 2 weeks ago

I know there have been tons of threads on these. However, I wanna start a new one and get opinions with respect to the fact that...

GreySlothStudio
replies: 3 views: 796
GreySlothStudio 2 weeks ago

im looking for a decent mixer to supplement my audio interface with but sadly im not very versed in the mixer world. i make...

acidtechno
replies: 6 views: 905
mijome07 2 weeks ago

Hi, does anyone have experience with US Tascam interfaces? either the 4x4 or the 16x08 ?? They tempt me that they offer a lot for...

ezeaudio
replies: 0 views: 261
ezeaudio 2 weeks ago

I'm running a small studio and a friend offered to sell me a MOTU 2408 for $50. I know this Analog Audio Converter is fairly old...

danthemanshaner
replies: 8 views: 3,854
HeadlessDinosaur 2 weeks ago

I am looking to buy the golden age pre 73 after hearing it. At 300 its almost a no brainer.....BUT. here is my issue. I...

mequaz
replies: 84 views: 35,433
bace 2 weeks ago

I'm wondering if people would like to give an indication of how much money they estimate to have spent in their entire lives on...

BIG BUDDHA
replies: 2 views: 340
HeadlessDinosaur 2 weeks ago

I’m thinking about taking a plunge and buying a high quality mic that is versatile to use on vocals, electric guitar amps,...

sspace
replies: 243 views: 14,445
tobinharris 2 weeks ago

Hi, I bought a used Zoom MRS-8 for home-recording and sometimes I can record something to track and sometimes it just wouldn't...

Timo Pascal
replies: 5 views: 306
Dub til ya drop 2 weeks ago

I see that they've cleverly removed the Buffer settings from the ASIO dialog (It's not like on ths regular MBOX 2), making it so...

khameln
replies: 5 views: 3,046
1pianorock 2 weeks ago

Whats up fellas Im looking into buying my first pre amp. I was looking at the Universal Audio LA-610 Mk II to use mostly on...

buster360
replies: 44 views: 39,314
ardis 2 weeks ago

Hello all! Just a quick question for you. I have my interface, some outboard gear, and mixer all hooked up to a balanced patch...

Vutall
replies: 2 views: 412
James Lehmann 2 weeks ago

Hey Guys! what can u tell about this badass ? Whats the differences between this mic and MXL V67I without tube ? Maybe someone...

Bezverh
replies: 0 views: 311
Bezverh 2 weeks ago

Hello, I have the chance to buy one of the two for the same price for a cheap board for my second studio room, which one would...

soundcard91
replies: 3 views: 301
CJ Mastering 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone, I am looking for a cost-efficient way of making an 8 speaker array with each speaker receiving their own unique...

dieven
replies: 1 views: 270
CJ Mastering 2 weeks ago

Which of these two shotgun mics is "better"? I'm aware that's very subjective, I'm looking for something that gets a...

Dohreetoh
replies: 3 views: 517
Dohreetoh 2 weeks ago

Hey guys. Did the whole search function things and came up with a few posts but nothing too concrete. A friend of mine is looking...

SushiConQueso
replies: 10 views: 7,293
iomegaman 2 weeks ago

Wow. I just finished recording an acoustic guitar session using an md421 and peluso ribbon. Totally blown away by the md421. I've...

Deleted User
replies: 62 views: 16,474
TMOQuantity 2 weeks ago

Hola dear Gearsluters (sorry my poor english) , i try to use my compressor (Digitech VCS 1 ) in parrallel , usually i use it on...

globalpurpose
replies: 2 views: 1,043
marssound 2 weeks ago

First, my room is completely untreated. Second, I'm a crappy musician. In my quest to put together a writing room in my place,...

Ox Han
replies: 7 views: 966
Ox Han 3 weeks ago

Greetings and hello to all. I've been a portable field recording person for a while, it's what I prefer and is what works for...

omara1993
replies: 1 views: 406
omara1993 3 weeks ago

Just wondering if any of you have swapped the tube out on the CAD VSM and if so what did you swap it with. This is now my go to...

shadyru
replies: 8 views: 2,174
Stergios T. 3 weeks ago

Hey guys! Anyone have some first hand experience with the new KRK Rokit G4 series? Specifically looking into the 7 and 8s....

JamesG602
replies: 95 views: 17,588
capoeira 3 weeks ago

Wow - I can't believe this is my first post. I've been lurking here for probably 10 years or something. First of all - THANK YOU...

metro_electro
replies: 6 views: 642
chipss36 3 weeks ago

Is it really muddy/lofi like some have claimed? How is the build? It looks very...2000s I plan to use w/o a pedal, is the...

ravecity24
replies: 4 views: 541
blueNan 3 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
haysonics 3 weeks ago

Apologies if this has been posted before. I searched and could not find info. I've got an MXL 991 that I'm interested in...

ggodfrey
replies: 11 views: 1,063
ggodfrey 3 weeks ago

Good day I am doing some mic shopping, I want a mic that is versatile. I am looking to simply mic vocals and guitar/bass amps....

Solmusic
replies: 7 views: 572
jblaisdell 3 weeks ago

I play and compose techno. My current gear is: Roland TR8S, Korg Volca Sample and PO-35 Speak. I don't own a mixer of any kind...

Keministi
replies: 6 views: 879
Keministi 3 weeks ago

I have a background in audio repair and a full bench setup although I'm unfamiliar with this model's guts I don't think I'd have...

Gorquin
replies: 10 views: 895
Subverter 3 weeks ago

I've been wanting to try Mid-side recording but I don't have a figure 8 mic. Now I'm wondering if it is possible to use 2...

Audiowizard77
replies: 29 views: 10,964
Matti 3 weeks ago

i was pretty much set on getting a traditional rack mount multi-fx (TC-350 or DP/2) but then the Kaoss Pad KP3 caught my eye -...

middleWave
replies: 7 views: 738
Gerry_Tross 3 weeks ago

Many people have these to power multiple pedals. Have heard all about issues with wah and certain pedals causing noise if its too...

Roobes
replies: 2 views: 539
JLast 3 weeks ago

Hello everyone. I am new posting to this forum but I am an old reader here. Anyways I have been searching for an all rounder mic...

Rokas108
replies: 4 views: 729
Scragend 3 weeks ago

Hey all, this is my first post and I was wondering if you can tell me about the quality of this Telefunken ecc88 I purchased from...

TheBigMeechi
replies: 0 views: 165
TheBigMeechi 3 weeks ago

Anyone using a tablet for plugins? I'm thinking of getting one to free up some screen real estate on my monitor and don't have...

chris2872
replies: 5 views: 721
Mege 3 weeks ago

Hi! I'm looking for a new microphone. My budget is $550. Preferably a condenser one. I am a tenor and I sing mostly...

crazycalvin23
replies: 35 views: 1,582
Dohreetoh 3 weeks ago

I like referring to paper because I have a million templates and presets I constantly save. I have terrible organizing faculties...

goom
replies: 7 views: 770
fireberd 3 weeks ago

Just had an idea. As I live with five other people, all of whom have lives, I am occassionally forced to mix through...

Soulbrother
replies: 26 views: 5,958
capoeira 3 weeks ago

Do you know of any cheaper Shure SM-58 alternative? Something that is less than $50? Do you think this is any good? Samson...

johnnybegoode
replies: 61 views: 11,640
konkon 3 weeks ago

I'm buying a stereo pair of mics with a budget of approx. $300 with wiggle room. Any good alternatives to the AT2035 or is that...

monsieurpooh
replies: 1 views: 548
CJ Mastering 3 weeks ago

It seems to be a new mk3 out. It has the air from their 500 module and a simplified volume control. Any one that have one yet?

bace
replies: 40 views: 22,616
terrible.dee 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search