The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Has anyone recorded (say a crash cymbal) and when the cymbal was struck have the microphone move closer to the cymbal? (or away...

s wave
replies: 0 views: 155
s wave 5 days ago

I recently purchased a heritage elite 73. Before buying it, I searched online for vocal clips or mic shoot outs, and found almost...

JoonJukx
replies: 3 views: 250
JoonJukx 5 days ago

Hey guys I'm new to the forum but have been learning from it for the last year or so. haha Thought I would give a much needed...

MartinTroubadour
replies: 30 views: 34,454
wrgkmc 6 days ago

I was looking at a video review of M179:...

Griw
replies: 1 views: 239
scrubs 6 days ago

As some of you may know, my "studio" is also my bedroom. I am in the process of rearranging my furniture for a better...

LCD
replies: 20 views: 13,005
weave 6 days ago

Hi there, If this is the wrong forum, please correct me! Well I have this original Level Loc M62V and was wondering if...

whitedwarf
replies: 1 views: 220
JonnieK 6 days ago

What are the 3 favorite pieces of gear you own? As a bonus, what are the 3 favorite plugins you own? freshflowe

goom
replies: 173 views: 15,560
Rolavine 6 days ago

I will mainly produce electroacoustic music, pop and trap, so I need that low end resolution a lot. My JBL are amazing, but I...

thelessiknowtheb
replies: 9 views: 523
VenVile 6 days ago

Any Native instruments Maschine Mikro Mk3 users here? I've been seeing a few complaints about the Mikro MK3, that it can't be...

drashkum
replies: 1 views: 209
stella645 6 days ago

Can anyone recommend some mods for the Yamaha m406? According to Yamaha it's a compact version of the PM 2000. Wondering if...

SluttyEars
replies: 0 views: 171
SluttyEars 1 week ago

Anyone know what the synth he plays the pluck on at 0:02? Kinda looks like a Korg Triton Studio...

xXGreenXx90
replies: 0 views: 216
xXGreenXx90 1 week ago

from function/pulse generators to strange half racks, goofy processors/modulators over looked samplers. what are some banging...

ravecity24
replies: 13 views: 1,130
TMOQuantity 1 week ago

Hello all im looking for a new audio interface ive had my scarlet focusrite for sometime now, and im looking for something...

sotorious
replies: 0 views: 209
sotorious 1 week ago

Hi guys First off.. im a noob and this is my first "real" dedicated preamp. Been using the preamps in my soundcard...

Bass
replies: 26 views: 4,712
terrible.dee 1 week ago

Last year I emailed the owner of this OktavaMod if he could mod my blue bluebird mic and he responded with the following...

guitargodmiles
replies: 16 views: 4,159
rbbrchckn 1 week ago

Hello All, I am looking for a microphone to record solo cello but also be versatile so I can use it for other instruments as...

Borz
replies: 32 views: 3,472
QueenSisi 1 week ago

hey everyone the lead guitarist for my band has a pretty old Peavey Renown series 212 combo amp (300 watts i think)confoosed if...

Gamete
replies: 19 views: 30,349
Bstapper 1 week ago

Hi slutz. After 15 years i finally blew the woofer on one of my RP8s. I am not sure how to remove the speaker though. Compared...

kindkind
replies: 0 views: 174
kindkind 1 week ago

I'm sure there has been countless discussions, but I'd like to know what you're personal favorite tape simulator plugins are. I...

HammyMLR
replies: 85 views: 46,656
mrkaizen 1 week ago

Behringer UMC 204HD & 404HD No way to hook up a master bus comp.

goom
replies: 13 views: 573
Quetz 1 week ago

I just sold a Sennheiser e614 SDC (loved it on acoustic guitars) and am looking to upgrade. I have about 3/400 to spend on a...

fastlanestoner
replies: 29 views: 1,010
Bushman 1 week ago

Hi I can't believe how little unbiased reviews there are about this mic. Can anyone tell me if its any good? I really like...

Mischief
replies: 3 views: 1,611
Dohreetoh 1 week ago

Want my mix to translate better, I mix on Adam a7x. Sometimes I miss on the bass of my Adam a7x when I mix. Thinking about...

morre
replies: 2 views: 352
morre 1 week ago

How is your MOTU 16A holding up for you today? I've been thinking about getting one myself since I've heard good things about...

Sry
replies: 7 views: 414
Fishmed 1 week ago

How better/worse are behritones compared to Avantone? I've used Avantones at a studio once and I think it's a great...

masteringdigital
replies: 55 views: 50,881
hello people 1 week ago

So I heard a lot of people recommend to switch out the tube in my Rode NTK (I saw the other big threads). So I bought one...

Billenius
replies: 7 views: 638
bdfitz 1 week ago

Hi everyone, This is kind of a weird question... but I just got a pair of t7v Adams and am enjoying the sound. But the woofer...

SDunscombe
replies: 6 views: 468
bgood 1 week ago

It is a rather heavy mic, so which mic stand would be good for both instrumental/singing and also to be used on the desk next to...

Griw
replies: 4 views: 649
scrubs 1 week ago

I noticed the studiolive 32 price dropped by 1000 bucks to 1999 at most online US vendors so I ordered one up. I have always...

S_A_P
replies: 0 views: 226
S_A_P 1 week ago

I got the Ik CS Grand the other day and really like the Pultec emulation. Can anyone recommend something similar to the Pultec...

Raven46
replies: 17 views: 1,458
gravyface 1 week ago

They are same price. Which you are advise? Scarlett preamps or Presonus preamps? Scarlett DAC vs Presonus DAC? Some says...

Rustam
replies: 53 views: 169,950
jakemarthie 1 week ago

High End slutz, don't bother posting in here. :cop: I have a terrible situation of having a bedroom next to the house's A/C...

goom
replies: 6 views: 588
ActualDino 1 week ago

Hey guys, how's it going? I am currently using a zoom r16 as my audio interface. I was considering adding external preamps or...

bluedoorstudios
replies: 6 views: 1,336
ActualDino 1 week ago

Has anybody used or heard the dbx mini pre? i've come across one that can be had for pretty cheap but am unsure as to whether its...

Gates
replies: 2 views: 2,524
Scragend 1 week ago

i am going to be recording alot of rap/pop music maybe some rock, i am looking for a good all around pre amp , right now i am...

patsilva
replies: 55 views: 6,637
Quetz 1 week ago

qI need to edit this post because it became crazily long. Stupidly short version: I don't use my Apollo x8 to it's potential and...

Sry
replies: 4 views: 504
Universal Audio 1 week ago

received a K47 capsule today there is some oxydation visible on picture dont' know if it's usable as is or needed to be...

amsdam
replies: 0 views: 218
amsdam 1 week ago

Just curious. This article suggests that it's completely mono: https://kirkville.com/the-homepod-is-a-mono-speaker/ He...

goom
replies: 0 views: 222
goom 1 week ago

I'm just wanting to do some vanity recording on my nice Kawai upright at home for sharing with friends and posting on...

PWilliford
replies: 22 views: 1,115
GreenNeedle 1 week ago

Hi I am considering making a change to some studio equipment. I currently own a Presonus RM32AI which I have used for both...

Hattrick
replies: 22 views: 816
Hattrick 1 week ago

Hi. Looking for some advice. Have a Soundcraft Signature 22 desk and have hooked it up to Cubase. However I’ve not been...

Benjio
replies: 1 views: 301
JohnnyDemonic 1 week ago

How's everyone doing.So after an extensive search on this site and others I can not find one person who has used both the UA SOLO...

vientos00
replies: 5 views: 618
JAT 1 week ago

I found a pair of original Auratone 5Cs in near perfect condition for $199. The serial numbers start with "21....."...

edaub1
replies: 12 views: 1,196
Brent Hahn 1 week ago

I recently bought an old Rode NT1 in very good condition as I had heard that they were designed by Jim Williams. Despite that...

Mikey77
replies: 140 views: 17,841
Karloff70 1 week ago

ART TransX Microphone Preamp | Sweetwater Dual mic-pre with Jensen input transfo (but nameless output transfo), variable...

Deleted User
replies: 103 views: 17,149
RightOnRome 1 week ago

Hello everyone! I'm new here and i'm glad to talk with you! I'm doing some home studio stuff here... Actually i'm working in...

Gabrozz
replies: 3 views: 445
Nick Tammer 1 week ago

Hello, I want to buy a new microphone, my budget about 600$. Can you give me some suggestion? Thanks!

gozaloellin
replies: 2 views: 365
MarkF48 2 weeks ago

I'm using Logic 9 with mavericks. I've got a DBX 266XL with a Behringer UMC404HD interface. I'm trying to figure out what cables...

joncameron
replies: 14 views: 684
weave 2 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 334
cjack2020 2 weeks ago

Hi all, We would love to hear from you which of the five (5) tube mics (all $600 or less) in this audio comparison Session...

AudioTestKitchen
replies: 33 views: 1,374
AudioTestKitchen 2 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search