The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By ESI
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Looking for something that isn't too noisy and on the small/tiny side. For when I need to get an idea/sketch down, but I don't...

goom
replies: 2 views: 560
futuristicbass 13th April 2017

Just a hobbyist, I like taking my laptop, small Alesis VI25 25-key masterkeyboard and the Cakewalk Sonar DAW/VST Plugins along...

voon
replies: 14 views: 2,122
chris661 13th April 2017

Hey all. Im looking at finally upgrading my Krk VXT6's in the coming weeks and wanted to see if anyone had any opinions on the...

drsmoketto
replies: 17 views: 6,771
Lsixtysix 13th April 2017

I'm not expecting sub-woofer like depths from a 5 inch woofer, but at the moment I have a small room (therefore bigger speakers...

cactus_farmer
replies: 29 views: 9,060
3rd Degree 13th April 2017

Greetings, I'm soliciting for some opinions on a "How low should I go" type question. I appreciate your tolerance with...

F.L.deU.
replies: 1 views: 598
3rd Degree 12th April 2017

Hi everyone, So I'm planning to buy a pair of new headphones for mixing since I can't really have studio monitors because of...

sjuktstarkgrogg
replies: 12 views: 5,911
Audiop 12th April 2017

Hi everyone, So after a lot of thought I decided to drop the idea of buying a new pair of studio headphones and instead purchase...

sjuktstarkgrogg
replies: 6 views: 818
Deleted e999d8e 12th April 2017

I have made a lot of guitar riffs over the years as a hobby. Now i want to step it up a notch and produce some of it, right now...

Musefan
replies: 0 views: 597
Musefan 12th April 2017

Are they a good compromise between having both LDC and SDC?

goom
replies: 5 views: 1,488
esldude 12th April 2017

Hello fellow slutz. I've not posted in a long time and I've been reading a ton before posting this. I'm looking to buy a lunchbox...

El Cap
replies: 8 views: 4,505
El Cap 12th April 2017

Hey, my cheap M-audio has finally hit the dust and I'm weighing up my options for a new DAC. The monitors are just for listening,...

Edwardhyde
replies: 7 views: 1,007
Edwardhyde 12th April 2017

I recently Purchased a Neumann u87 I run a small studio and most of my clients are hip hop/ R&B artist so I want to know what...

maxoriama
replies: 2 views: 2,199
DoctorBonkers 12th April 2017

Well I got attacked and drugged and driven out of my country! Unfortunately all my instruments and equipment are still trapped...

Freya
replies: 13 views: 759
JohnS37 11th April 2017

Anyone know what this guys vocal chain is? It looks like one of the mics is a 414, and is the other a royer? Any idea on...

richie0801
replies: 4 views: 2,924
scartissue555 11th April 2017

I am exploring what's good for small eq tweaks on the input chain. 200-300 is the budget. 1u rack format ideal. What's out there?...

AudioWonderland
replies: 2 views: 591
AudioWonderland 11th April 2017

My second thread! It amazes me how much support you can get online in forum sites. Even reddit. I just need advice in...

wjddnwls
replies: 11 views: 804
JayTee4303 10th April 2017

Lauded for their SM-57 minimalism, but were they manicured in big label studios before publishing?

goom
replies: 1 views: 837
MarvinDog 10th April 2017

So Im looking to buy this akai gx-280d for 50 bucks. Just want to know if it is worth it or if this model is a piece of crap.

alekvalhalla
replies: 2 views: 2,269
johnny nowhere 10th April 2017

Hello everyone, I want to change my monitors and I'm trying to choose between 3 models: JBL lsr305, PreSonus Eris E5 and KRK...

MarcPV
replies: 11 views: 9,596
bogy1 9th April 2017

Hi there, so I have two ART Tube MP Studio Mic Preamps that I bought cheap ($30 each) to give me a budget stereo preamp solution....

part12studios
replies: 17 views: 1,024
philsaudio 9th April 2017

Ok, this is not an April Fools joke, it's just the last weekend of my vacation and I'm blowing off some steam. Seriously though,...

Unicornsfyeah
replies: 84 views: 3,343
Jimijaymes 9th April 2017

Hi, My current setup includes a digi rack 003 + with BLA mod (both purchased in 2009), a shure sm7b, a studio projects c1 LDC,...

djx611
replies: 20 views: 2,287
kojak 9th April 2017

Looking for a clean, uncolored compressor to take a few db off the peaks of drums/bass/acoustics/vocals. Having looked through...

AudioWonderland
replies: 4 views: 723
BarcelonaMusic 9th April 2017

Has anyone ever bounced a mix to tape cassette, then back into the DAW? Would it give it that analog sound or just add more...

SRDmusic54
replies: 21 views: 14,182
TankTheFrank 8th April 2017

The title says it all! Looking to upgrade and want to know what you guys think!!!

jerjabs
replies: 2 views: 1,803
mattbeat 8th April 2017

Hi, I have a problem with my Synq XTRM-1 turntable: there is a low humming noise coming out of my speakers. It's not very...

YoungPaulie
replies: 8 views: 3,232
Hellfog 7th April 2017

Hey everyone , I'm about to upgrade my little home studio and buy some hardware ,just for the shake of routing and having some...

AnthonySpL
replies: 10 views: 2,794
AnthonySpL 7th April 2017

Hello, I by this little thing for live touring with my new band. We decide to record our rehearsing So we did a few of our...

cerisaie
replies: 2 views: 1,710
cerisaie 7th April 2017

Hi All, Long time viewer, first time poster! I use FL Studio and have a few drum machines, everything is fine at the...

Trisso
replies: 4 views: 529
Trisso 7th April 2017

Here's the back story: I picked up an original Rode NT1 very cheaply and found this thread on GS with Jim Williams responding...

Mikey77
replies: 2 views: 1,174
Mikey77 7th April 2017

I was listening to this today, "Should Have Known Better," in particular, and loved the tone, especially on acoustic. I...

richie0801
replies: 0 views: 1,086
richie0801 6th April 2017

Hi All, Ive recently swapped out my Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 and gone back to my RME Babyface, as I think it sounds better. I...

SubMixx
replies: 1 views: 1,620
wrgkmc 6th April 2017

Hey guys I'm considering the VMS as a solution for our "vocal-mic-shortcomings" in our studio. We are quite well...

lbumae
replies: 0 views: 495
lbumae 6th April 2017

Hey guys, I'm new here and before I get into my question I figure I'll give a brief intro to ....So I've recently wanted to get...

Lust7
replies: 5 views: 820
akerramassafroe 6th April 2017

So there are all-in-one audio interfaces for a few hundred dollars that most of us use and then there are modular converters,...

goom
replies: 4 views: 448
Bushman 6th April 2017

Hi,:facepalm: iPad,they're PRO AUDIO now,but no one will tell me a single thing,with a response yes? I'll have to tell my mate...

rksguit
replies: 4 views: 737
rksguit 6th April 2017

Hello, When using convolution reverb to reverberate a dry signal such as the...

nelsona
replies: 0 views: 421
nelsona 6th April 2017

Hi guys, I have been looking to buy a tracking compressor. My prevalent intended use would be to tame the peaks a bit and use...

andreacaccese
replies: 13 views: 2,036
ali3la3la 6th April 2017

Hi guys, before I scrap my session and start over again, would there be any lag / latency type effect if I recorded audio with my...

Imaroy
replies: 1 views: 891
wrgkmc 5th April 2017

Hi there! I have to buy some low end speaker for general purpose ( music, movies, games etc) and I have seen a bunch of speaker...

light767
replies: 5 views: 1,418
light767 5th April 2017

Alright - So many of you have seen my threads about wanting to upgrade my system. We all know that I've been drooling over the...

Plasma
replies: 52 views: 6,579
bill5 5th April 2017

I am moments away from pulling the trigger on a new Mesa 1x12 Recto cab. All reviews online say great things but there are not...

Derek Damager
replies: 5 views: 2,943
Derek Damager 5th April 2017

Wich one would you choose? I have the chance of getting one of the older Multifaces for an equivalent price of a new Behringer...

VT.
replies: 6 views: 1,505
VT. 5th April 2017

Hey everyone, this is my first post here. Looks like a great resource for all things recording, which is great for a newb like...

Hexade
replies: 4 views: 1,412
Hexade 5th April 2017

I'm in the market for my first ribbon mic and would like to get something decent...the best I can find for less than $500. I've...

fndrbndr
replies: 38 views: 10,090
nikoli 4th April 2017

Hi guys! I'm in the market for an affordable pair of LDCs. My runners are a matched pair of Roswell K47s or a pair of the...

sam guaiana
replies: 4 views: 854
jordanvoth 4th April 2017

As I wait for my new mics to arrive, I began to wonder about dust getting on the mic surfaces. There's a lot of nooks and...

Synth Guru
replies: 4 views: 549
Synth Guru 4th April 2017

Hi gang, I'm looking for a cassette recorder that can record on 4 different channels and have 4 outs to send to my mixer. I...

soupking
replies: 8 views: 2,569
Level Anything 4th April 2017

I bought the mackie cr3 believing i could use them to mix (i was wrong) at the time i was short on cash and wanted to get some...

lu45
replies: 2 views: 567
MXLMics 4th April 2017

It's underrated. Works better on my voice then a bunch of other stuff. Some lines on this synth pop banger are still a...

johnnyblotter
replies: 4 views: 830
Snail 3rd April 2017

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search