The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Yep, it's true. I've been using a tlm 49 for quite some time now and decided to add a second mic with a different flavor. Wow was...

texxas
replies: 13 views: 2,924
Mechacaseal 26th June 2016

I know some people like it some people hate it. Discuss your opinions. I love to hate on it but I kinda want one because it seems...

Mechacaseal
replies: 8 views: 3,416
bowzin 26th June 2016

I just got this delay unit from ebay.. I have a really really nice recording studio .. I've been playing with this thing a...

knerd
replies: 5 views: 2,843
chauncyd 26th June 2016

Hey slutz Yep, so I'm looking for a nice sounding, portable, effective interface for my ipad to send my guitar through Bias FX...

Mandavel
replies: 2 views: 1,084
zvukofor 26th June 2016

I'm sorry to throw another "VS" thread out, especially as my first thread. But I'm stuck in my research and need an...

ChanceL
replies: 2 views: 3,727
Ohwenzelph 26th June 2016

Felt like talking about AT4040. Any feedback or comments on my perspective on it is appreciated. I plan to buy another soon....

Mechacaseal
replies: 0 views: 738
Mechacaseal 26th June 2016

Slutz, I figured if its good enough for Marty then I'll try it and I'm glad I did. I'm running these guitars through Ola's...

johnd5412
replies: 1 views: 1,115
Mandavel 26th June 2016

Has anyone done this before? So I was working on the concept of an industrial kit and I remembered in one music show I went...

Fre3energy
replies: 8 views: 1,562
Mandavel 26th June 2016

I am looking into upgrading my audio equipment (I've been using a Zoom H2 and a Rode Shotgun Mic on Camera) Plan on using this...

mwxo3
replies: 3 views: 842
Bushman 26th June 2016

Could be a microphone, preamp, comp, instrument, insane DIY or junk part percussion device....I know you all have a "secret...

jdurango
replies: 87 views: 10,820
dilton 26th June 2016

Hello all. I'm new to posting here; I've used gearslutz for a few years now to check info on lots of different audio gear....

sman217
replies: 12 views: 1,807
Dr. Mordo 26th June 2016

Hello guys! As you see, i'm new here. I recently bought an Oktava Mk012 microphone with all the good accesories and i'm...

bugsyy
replies: 1 views: 1,640
gdkaufmann 25th June 2016

Hello! Just recently purchased a set of ns10m studios to go in my basements studio. I also have a set of ns10M's, (the...

sman217
replies: 4 views: 1,449
sman217 25th June 2016

Hello everyone, So I currently have a Cathedral Pipes Notre Dame on its way to me, should be here this wednesday, but I am...

underhillstudios
replies: 0 views: 715
underhillstudios 25th June 2016

Pick your favorite of these. forgot to put mk4 in list. all is lost.

Mechacaseal
replies: 1 views: 792
uncle duncan 25th June 2016

hi,i using a mbox 2 with an tlm 103 and i am thinking to upgrade my options are: a used avalon mic preamp a g5 with hd1 and...

oralos
replies: 5 views: 697
Mrhstudio 25th June 2016

Hi I got a track at 48Khz 24bit, and want to master it for iTunes, whats the procedure and format! Never done it before! Also,...

Ostkin01
replies: 7 views: 1,164
T_R_S 25th June 2016

Hi I have been asked by a friend to put together a recommendation for a simple economic home studio setup for recording vocals...

riddim
replies: 2 views: 707
BazzBass 25th June 2016

Hey guys, really new to gearslutz but loving the forums on acoustic treatment. Well done to the guys who took the time to stick...

OrchardStudios
replies: 5 views: 826
chrischoir 25th June 2016

I'm getting into solo lo-fi style recording and I've picked up a Tascam 244 portastudio (cassette-based four track recorder, cute...

jpg
replies: 33 views: 10,022
dcwave 24th June 2016

After purchasing a RND 511, and filling the 3rd and last slot in my Lindell 503 chassis, I plugged a Rode NT55 into each preamp...

justinheronmusic
replies: 5 views: 1,374
achase4u 24th June 2016

Sennheiser MK8 Multi-Pattern Microphone I'm looking for a new multi-pattern mic. Any thoughts if this might be worth waiting...

MarkF48
replies: 9 views: 4,870
Mechacaseal 24th June 2016

Hey all, I'd like to dip my toe in the world of home recording. Figured a two input interface that isn't total garbage...

systolic212
replies: 25 views: 7,379
kuasalogam 24th June 2016

Does anyone have those ? and can you tell me your Expierince ? are they worth buying it ? etc....im curious about these monitors...

Gdupproductions
replies: 29 views: 35,235
scook 24th June 2016

So I am curious to know how about real modular sound and compares to reaktor blocks and if user blocks are any good ? thanks

emoaxel
replies: 1 views: 1,539
ketrance 23rd June 2016

Here's the question: Would it make a difference if you export/render a DAW session directly to FLAC and if you first export to...

PERSIANCHORDS
replies: 1 views: 687
Nordcore 23rd June 2016

Hi guys! I was wondering if anybody has an insight into what combination of FX were used to produce the solo from the Smashing...

ChurchyLaFemme
replies: 10 views: 1,893
terr0rgasm 23rd June 2016

Hi All -- I was wondering if it's possible to successfully record the output of an amp head to my computer, and then use a...

bokip
replies: 7 views: 6,179
jpmedina11 23rd June 2016

Hey guys I’m currently preparing to upgrade some of my gear. I feel like currently that my vocal chain is very weak and needs...

Zfalcon1
replies: 18 views: 1,798
Zfalcon1 23rd June 2016

Hi everyone, Stupid question perhaps, I think it's nothing to worry about... Can we connect the main monitor output of an...

chrismeraz
replies: 1 views: 647
chrismeraz 23rd June 2016

Hi I just purchased some tweeters and linked them to my Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 via 1/4" to 1/4", left and...

CrabPirate
replies: 10 views: 888
CrabPirate 23rd June 2016

Before anyone disses this mixer, I'll say that it was free, and I liked the sound of the pres before I tucked it away in a closet...

atavacron
replies: 34 views: 20,798
AbandonedStudios 22nd June 2016

Hi guys, Like the title suggests, I have $2,000 to invest in gear. I'm currently in college and am studying audio...

ToneAudi
replies: 12 views: 1,007
ToneAudi 22nd June 2016

Hello, I am looking at the GAP Pre or GAP Comp to use as a saturation effect on a drum machine. I guess the Gap Pre is the...

degs
replies: 2 views: 914
ReckNC00 21st June 2016

Hi, I have nearly finished building my home studio and would like some advice mic preamps I'm looking at the DAV BG1 and...

Sleazy_Rider
replies: 6 views: 897
Sleazy_Rider 21st June 2016

Yo, I just acquired a DOD 866 Series II compressor off the classifieds in my local area, but it doesn't seem to be working. I...

MooseHead
replies: 1 views: 938
MooseHead 21st June 2016

Hey guys I've been using quite a lot of the RESONATOR in Ableton in my music, it give very interesting tone and can also do...

iamk
replies: 5 views: 1,496
krushing 21st June 2016

Hey guys, I know the PCM70 got lot of praise and has that classic sounds from the eighties, but as I don't want to buy an old...

iamk
replies: 0 views: 883
iamk 21st June 2016

Anyone know of some good cheap synths that can produce a Boards of Canada sound? ..am I even asking the right question..?

J_Jax
replies: 2 views: 1,329
inaminute 21st June 2016

Hi, all! Apologies if this is covered in a different thread - I tried searching without finding anything that really deals...

Mme Erzulie
replies: 4 views: 991
Mechacaseal 20th June 2016

Hi ! First time posting ! So, I'm studying jazz piano and I have a quintet, with a saxofonist, doubleblass, drums and a singer....

l1nk333
replies: 1 views: 811
LakeFX 20th June 2016

Hey gearslutz, What if I walked up to you and handed over exactly $1,000... What would you purchase to get a complete...

autotuneangel
replies: 45 views: 3,018
Focusrite__ 20th June 2016

Hello fam! I had had for 8 years (since I started to make music) the same Mic and Audio Interface: My beautiful and sweet and...

gons0
replies: 1 views: 836
Overmann 20th June 2016

Hi everyone! I'm very new to this forum and I signed up because I'm utterly confused but determined to get everything in gear...

DobBylan
replies: 2 views: 1,054
Snatchman 20th June 2016

Hi Folks, Im following this community for eternity by now but just decided to join this day.... was lurking to my pleasure...

omerasa
replies: 0 views: 712
omerasa 19th June 2016

Looking to expand my current home studio to 8 channels. Wondering if the old apogee symphony (silver face mki) converters are...

C3poatthedisco
replies: 0 views: 698
C3poatthedisco 19th June 2016

Hi, I'm getting ready to get a 'serious' pair of monitors for the first time for a home studio set up that I'm making and am...

spencerwhat
replies: 14 views: 1,631
Miltop 19th June 2016

have any of you tried these clones? they're modeled after the U87 and ELAM 251. 3UAUDIO Teal CM1 Matched Pair Condenser...

walth
replies: 8 views: 3,883
philsaudio 19th June 2016

The question of handheld dynamics seems to come up a lot around here. I thought I'd add my experiences to the pot. I’ve had...

nulldevice
replies: 2 views: 35,946
Mechacaseal 19th June 2016

I recently acquired a 20 channel Ramsa Console and want to use it in for its mic pre's in order to record a full band at once in...

ANIMAL
replies: 16 views: 5,810
JAT 18th June 2016

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search