The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 5,863 views: 663,839
legato 18 minutes ago

hey guys,not sure if this the right place to post (feel free to move it,mods) anyway,i know this question has been asked...

cftwo
replies: 19 views: 4,064
thenoodle 5 hours ago

Since some time the music of Mac DeMarco is recurring thing on my iTunes. Because of the very interesting sound of his...

NoVi
replies: 100 views: 13,128
_Bender_ 5 hours ago

Hi there I just moved and am looking to get some better speakers than my presonus eris e5. I make techno and house and my...

teksob
replies: 11 views: 501
d.igital 6 hours ago

VERY inexpensive mic. Booth Junkie is raving about the mic. http://techzoneaudioproducts.com This is a part of their...

Mr Funk
replies: 19 views: 3,142
shepke 8 hours ago

One of the biggest mixing hurdles that's difficult to overcome.

goom
replies: 24 views: 1,308
Rolavine 8 hours ago

I'm looking for a wireless mic system for a church ministry. This is for a travelling (ProBono) ministry, that sings at churches,...

z28john
replies: 0 views: 83
z28john 8 hours ago

Hi everyone, I'm about to buy a small mixer for my small studio and my small amount of instruments (all synth and electronic...

Oz32
replies: 1 views: 399
Rolavine 8 hours ago

Alright, so I suspect I'm overthinking this, but I signed up for an account after years of much lurking just to ask you very...

SomeRandomVOGuy
replies: 5 views: 174
foxwaves 10 hours ago

Amp modelling that is, been having a look back at some of my old amp modllers to see if there's any interesting retro sounds to...

Dezb1
replies: 12 views: 820
johannburkard 12 hours ago

Good afternoon everyone. I've been contemplating creating a processing chain to spice things up, make things warmer, dustier,...

piratejazz
replies: 4 views: 161
TMOQuantity 14 hours ago

I personally have a UMC404 audio interface, that has served me well for over a year now, and a Xenyx X1024USB Mixer that has...

IamNeedHelp
replies: 140 views: 11,966
TMOQuantity 14 hours ago

Studio monitors I need to get myself a couple of new, slightly smaller studio monitors and hopefully upgrade my sound at the...

Sry
replies: 6 views: 323
bkbirge 15 hours ago

Hi everyone, Going to try an L10, but I'm curious how many of you have been successful with either Midas 500 series...

NeveSSL1
replies: 24 views: 2,203
lespaul2550 15 hours ago

Theta frequencies like the one on this site are often used for therapy....

ty604
replies: 5 views: 505
12strings2hands 15 hours ago

. . Advice for best results/setup: RE20 recording voice-overs in a small rehearsal space. I rent a rehearsal space. I play music...

sheriffderek
replies: 0 views: 132
sheriffderek 17 hours ago

Products – iSK Pro Audio Has anyone here tried those HD-9999 headphones ?

eldon2975
replies: 457 views: 86,195
msoficial 18 hours ago

Anyone have experience with them? Especially the CK12. It looks as though they are OEM capsules that they skin and tweak...

zohomoho
replies: 20 views: 2,115
Mr Funk 20 hours ago

Hi All, I have a need for a second pair of monitors. I'll try and keep this short. I have monitors that I like to mix on, but,...

d.igital
replies: 6 views: 707
d.igital 1 day ago

Hello (first post, welcoming feedback on format etc.), I'm getting some noise from SM7B and RE20 which are in a vocal booth....

srsly_sam
replies: 16 views: 635
srsly_sam 1 day ago

seems very flat and clean compared to most audio techncia mics. im assuming something must be wrong with it? cause their other...

DatMicrophoneDo
replies: 1 views: 167
La plage 1 day ago

Not much info about these. Any real-world user here? I'm looking for a desktop pre but don't really want a clone of something...

zohomoho
replies: 2 views: 506
zohomoho 1 day ago

Am looking for a short run of about 10 CD's to be made, printing included. Previously used Discmakers, now they have 100 minimum....

soundchaserxyz
replies: 1 views: 333
bill5 1 day ago

Hi I am in doubt whether I should buy the focusrite scarlett 2i3 3rd gen focusrite clarett 2pre usb I don't really care about...

werners22
replies: 41 views: 1,125
Digiplex 1 day ago

Folks, I've just replaced both belts and it still tries to eat tape. When I hit play, the right-hand tape reel stops moving,...

emeters
replies: 4 views: 535
elcct 1 day ago

Hey guys, hope you're doing well. Forgive me if I don't make the most sense or If this is in the wrong place. Please don't...

FidelityChemist
replies: 3 views: 541
FidelityChemist 1 day ago

Hey guys, Right now my studio is running a combination of a UAD Apollo Twin, and a Soundcraft MTK 12 mixer. This isn't a bad...

willmarshall
replies: 0 views: 229
willmarshall 1 day ago

So I have a PC with RME HDSP 9652. I have a (don't laugh) ADA-8000 Behringer preamp. It's currently hooked up like this: Optical...

couzin2000
replies: 5 views: 412
aste 1 day ago

I think I read that cardioid mics are for live performances and condenser mics are for recording. Is it true?

Griw
replies: 10 views: 6,144
deedeeyeah 2 days ago

i know there have been alot of forums on this. but no one has ever come up with a straight answer as to what EXACTLY to do to mxl...

lukereelz
replies: 32 views: 26,313
Pod person 2 days ago

Hey guys! I wanted to try using an older DBX 163x compressor to record a few vocal tracks, and I was wondering if anyone out...

Ginazgifs
replies: 30 views: 8,544
d.igital 2 days ago

So, I've been going crazy lately Researching and researching about mics and all the little differences and comparison videos and...

Cbanter93
replies: 10 views: 457
Cbanter93 2 days ago

Do they tend to audibly resonate? Should we try to dampen them or lay a weight on top of them to kill whatever tone they might be...

goom
replies: 1 views: 417
tINY 2 days ago

Hey folks, I own a Presonus Studio 1824 and reasonably happy with it. However, I need some more ins, not many analog, but at...

Spikey699
replies: 1 views: 283
johannburkard 2 days ago

Hey guys i searched throughout the forums for an answer to this but all i find is bits and pieces to my question. I have a...

Tryptaview
replies: 3 views: 416
CJ Mastering 2 days ago

Now that Joly is out of the game, who is doing the best mods? I'd prefer to send them off and have it done, but I could...

turtlejon
replies: 5 views: 490
ardis 2 days ago

For those of you with an NTK, I just wanted to share that I upgraded the tube in my Rode NTK from the stock to a mullard and...it...

SoulSpace
replies: 50 views: 40,260
paulocau 3 days ago

I'm looking to purchase a microphone to record myself on clarinet to learn about recording on my own a bit. It'd be for mostly...

hero1133
replies: 10 views: 1,589
ScottJEP 3 days ago

Just wondering how the APS Klasik's sound? How do they translate and are they pleasing to listen to. I'm tired of my Adam A7X...

tonez
replies: 163 views: 24,046
Martel80 4 days ago

Hey all! First post on Gearslutz, be nice... ;) So I am PC-based, and I do music that is primarily electronic, but with some...

freeze_etch
replies: 11 views: 3,266
freeze_etch 4 days ago

Looking at Amazon, Rode and Auray is $100 and Samson is $50 an then there are some that are $20.

Griw
replies: 8 views: 449
Bushman 4 days ago
replies: - views: -
thepilgrimsdream 4 days ago

Hi, I'm building a home studio and am wondering what my best options are for a cheaper mic to get started on vocals. I already...

bmxsulli
replies: 31 views: 4,083
Nick Tammer 4 days ago

Hi, I bought an Alesis M1 Active pair several years ago (1996 or 1998). For years, everything was fine. Now I have serious...

pschmailinglist
replies: 53 views: 42,994
danylog 5 days ago

Hi gearslutz, this is my first post and I hope I'm posting this in the right page. I figured I'd make an account here since...

bluefire98
replies: 5 views: 1,001
Jelnet 5 days ago

hello world i am in the market for an analog mixer to use to record with my teac 4 track reel to reel. i say analog because i...

haunted3
replies: 7 views: 420
wrgkmc 5 days ago

Hi, I have been offered a digi 002 mixer at a silly price but cannot find someone to give me a clear cut answer as to if it...

tobywan
replies: 18 views: 9,491
TMOQuantity 5 days ago

Has anyone had a chance to visit any conventions and listen to the new Kali IN-8 monitors? If so, what were your experiences, and...

vwruuska
replies: 8 views: 1,720
R.C.A. 5 days ago

4 track cassete recorders that rule! I'm interested in hearing about which people like - which they dont - cool quirks -...

DanV
replies: 144 views: 75,861
hello people 6 days ago

Hi , Do you use eq on studio monitoring? I'm Thinking of getting a good 2x31 equalizer (home studio). Can someone...

spike66
replies: 24 views: 18,463
Philbo King 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search