The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi friends.... Heads up re the "newbie" sub forum, aimed at anyone just starting out. ...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 60,699
Blast9 1st February 2011

I mean, we have the technology. I was looking at simple 4 track cassette recorders on Ebay, god, the prices have gone up. A few...

Jeffguitar
replies: 415 views: 7,629
12tone 15 minutes ago

Hello. I am looking for a decent headphone amplifier which I will use with my Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 and my two pairs of...

Zmysel
replies: 1 views: 212
AnalogOverdose 1 hour ago

Hey guyz, I need some help. Im going to buy a new interface. Her main use is: - Connect my monitors (JBL 308 balanced...

luanpacheco
replies: 1 views: 110
Shannon Adkins 3 hours ago

I've seen tons of threads on people debating the difference between expensive and cheap pre amps... but my question is more along...

KhaosSignal
replies: 33 views: 821
GeneHall 4 hours ago

Has anyone gotten delivery of an MTK yet. What's the latest word on a ship date. Where are all the threads on this subject? Are...

delco7
replies: 982 views: 172,199
Joschi 6 hours ago

What are the 3 favorite pieces of gear you own? As a bonus, what are the 3 favorite plugins you own? freshflowe

goom
replies: 71 views: 3,055
maggotspawn 10 hours ago

Worth a try for...

bee3
replies: 41 views: 20,475
ardis 11 hours ago

I'm not going to hold my breath for an affordable new tape machine, so let's discuss ways to get that sound via hardware and...

goom
replies: 24 views: 1,267
tedtan 13 hours ago

I've had a single active Avantone Mixcube for about two years now, and it has been really useful for mono referencing, setting...

Gideon K
replies: 2 views: 379
Gideon K 14 hours ago

Hi all Has anyone experienced *horrendously* bad audio quality after uploading (for example) a video to Facebook? Phases...

JoshuaJ
replies: 29 views: 3,373
scartissue555 21 hours ago

Hi, Just bought A Tascam 2488neo, and I find it pretty good, but maybe a bit light on the low end. Does any one have...

David1085
replies: 6 views: 332
ardis 1 day ago

I'm sure this has probably been asked before, but I can't seem to find the answer.. Or rather, I can't find a clear answer, so I...

Dizzordr
replies: 21 views: 784
SPatrick 1 day ago

Hello everyone. I've been thinking about getting a Roland Space Echo quite a lot but I've learned a little towards the UAD...

Paratriplel
replies: 20 views: 1,381
Paratriplel 1 day ago

I see these units a lot in pictures of old 90s studios. Recently dug up my old one I bought ages ago to mess with in a...

Typhus
replies: 8 views: 633
andychamp 1 day ago

Hello. I'm writing because I have been thinking to set some stuff up at my walls in my music room but I've not managed to find...

Paratriplel
replies: 2 views: 301
Paratriplel 1 day ago

Howdy, I recently bought a pair of HS80m's with the intent of modding them as per ZenPro with the limiter snip, upgraded...

rocketscience
replies: 5 views: 1,181
andy robert 1 day ago

i was looking at the ensoniq dp/2, but since i have an EPS 16+ i can sample thru that for many of the same effects (i know it's...

middleWave
replies: 10 views: 393
DirkP 1 day ago

contrary to the popular bashing of the Yamaha GC2020b, call it my stubborn streak but I started out like many engineers with...

Kevster
replies: 2 views: 210
EvilRoy 1 day ago

I've been thinking of making my own solid wood auratones for quite a while now, I have some speakers and am highly skilled with...

pencilextremist
replies: 6 views: 349
Brent Hahn 1 day ago

Hi, I am looking for makes and models of hardware limiters of the LOWEST quality; do you have any suggestions? Let me...

Uncle Freddie
replies: 51 views: 2,050
Kevster 1 day ago

Do Adam Audio T7V monitors come with an auto standby feature? It's not mentioned in the owner's manual or anywhere else; I'm...

Woompa
replies: 5 views: 307
Matti 1 day ago
replies: 408 views: 64,115
Dohreetoh 2 days ago

I recently bought an old Rode NT1 in very good condition as I had heard that they were designed by Jim Williams. Despite that...

Mikey77
replies: 90 views: 6,706
Mikey77 2 days ago

Hi, Does anyone on here have any experience with the Oktava MKL 2500 tube mic?

dickiefunk
replies: 19 views: 4,776
JAT 2 days ago

apparently "this is the futur" https://youtu.be/ZFLmP9XWyhg ADDED BY MODERATOR: More talk on the CLA 10TM...

DownSideUp
replies: 252 views: 12,045
DownSideUp 2 days ago

Yesterday i was listening to music & out of nowhere i heard a crackling sound in the right ear & then lost sound...

and05
replies: 2 views: 260
vogelchr 2 days ago

Anybody use this thing...how does it compare to a Shure Beta SM 58?

replies: 19 views: 3,373
justmusic 2 days ago

Hello. I just got a package delivered to my house this afternoon with a couple of microphones in it. The Beesneez Oliver and the...

Crazyjames
replies: 2 views: 367
Crazyjames 3 days ago

Lately I've been unhappy with my bass drum tracks and am here to ask you all to share your insight. I am not able to purchase...

FattMusiek
replies: 32 views: 14,060
Ox Han 3 days ago

I've been thinking about picking up a low end tube mic for a while, and I came across the MKL-2500. Heard a lot of good things...

DeeDrive
replies: 17 views: 19,766
ardis 3 days ago

Hello I'm on a budget and a serious noob. I wanted to know if you can put a microphone through a guitar effects pedal so that...

LaythT
replies: 48 views: 59,474
Thephatmancocoa 3 days ago

Hello all! I am looking into new monitors for my home set up. I currently have some crappy JBLs that have worn down and am...

GOStudioNC
replies: 1 views: 244
maggotspawn 3 days ago

Anyone out there using this preamp? I think it deserves some attention and it never seems to get a whole lot around these...

guitarboy94
replies: 81 views: 14,818
TurboJets 3 days ago

Anyone here have experience with these monitors? Of course, they won’t stand up to the higher end Adams, but I’ve heard...

pimket
replies: 4 views: 327
Crazyjames 3 days ago

im looking to add more inputs too my Apollo so I don't need my mixer (its a old Yamaha promix1..its dying ) ive seen the...

djwaxxy
replies: 7 views: 281
esldude 3 days ago

I tried out 20 headphones and got AKG K52s. $40! I feel like I have a new pair of ears. There were two others that were...

Frisbieinstein
replies: 0 views: 261
Frisbieinstein 4 days ago

Looking for replacements as both of my NS10s tweeter got fried (for some reason mouse got uncontrollable...I'll never mix without...

Nick Tammer
replies: 4 views: 311
Nick Tammer 4 days ago

Hi there, I'm working on a home project in Cubase, and just looking for advice on mixing Saxophones (eq, Fx, panning, etc), in...

riot100
replies: 7 views: 386
ardis 4 days ago

i cant tell if its my studio monitors (krk rockit 6) or my interface (m audio m track plus). both my monitors started making a...

zooty420
replies: 1 views: 248
Poinzy 4 days ago

Has anyone been able to fix oscillating self noise on Equator D5? It became louder and drives me absolutely insane! Since...

Maxim Tokarev
replies: 7 views: 292
elcct 4 days ago

. I'm going to record vocals with 3 condenser mic's . I'm going to record 2 guitars separately from the vocals . I'm going to...

mmoloch
replies: 2 views: 374
esldude 4 days ago

I record all different kinds of bands in my small basement studio; rock, country, reggae, singer/song writer w acoustic guitar,...

JohnnyDemonic
replies: 17 views: 655
donsolo 4 days ago

As I read and learn more about home studio designs, I’ve come to the realization that my monitors are a serious issue. Some...

InguinalLigament
replies: 11 views: 567
InguinalLigament 4 days ago

If you go by what you read online, one half will say it's a recommendable entry-mid level microphone and the other half will say...

minervx
replies: 8 views: 605
chessparov2.0 5 days ago

Yamaha HS8, Dynaudio BM5A or Focal Alpha 65? Which for EDM? Room will be treated and I have a sub. Edit: Never mind. I went with...

maggotspawn
replies: 3 views: 313
maggotspawn 5 days ago

How much bottom/top end am I losing with this between my live room and control room? I have always found things "dark"...

AudioWonderland
replies: 10 views: 528
Bushman 5 days ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 5,588 views: 569,896
doom3crazy 5 days ago

Sorry if the question is confusing - every Analog->Digital converter / interface I've ever used has always had a pre-amp built...

KhaosSignal
replies: 0 views: 221
KhaosSignal 5 days ago

Hello everybody. New member here. I just bought a 1980s Suzuki Omnichord OM-84. Everything works except the F, C, G and D major...

christill1
replies: 1 views: 238
christill1 5 days ago

We have one for the 3U mic's so why not ISK? I have some Pearls and Gem's on the way.. Wouldn't mind hearing a BCM or...

ShadowAMD
replies: 12 views: 758
ShadowAMD 5 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search