2nd December 2020 Views: 328
Views: 328
2nd December 2020
Announcement: Cyber Week 2020 Whitecat
27th November 2020 Views: 1,198
Views: 1,198
27th November 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm having trouble wrapping my head around how to integrate an MCM-8. I'd like to slowly build out a sort of mini console with...

bingbong
replies: 1 views: 336
neurotic18 2 hours ago

I ended up doing an experiment today. A shoot out I've been wanting to do for a while. For this experiment I am recording an...

coreyspencer
replies: 15 views: 1,057
coreyspencer 5 hours ago

I've been renting a practice space, but basically only using it for solo practice and listening to my mixes on a PA system, so I...

Influencer
replies: 1 views: 123
Influencer 7 hours ago

Hi all, I have a small home studio where I record my own stuff. Gorillaz/Blur/Radiohead type feel. I don't have a live drum...

jgstarcaster
replies: 10 views: 400
Matti 11 hours ago

This thread is for anybody that has some old Digitech rack gear in their studio or live sound setups. Replace the screws on...

Godhand502
replies: 3 views: 572
catfingers 11 hours ago

I'm just looking for a simple way to record band practices and produce an adequate live recording for a facebook site for an...

anetick
replies: 7 views: 367
DirkP 12 hours ago
replies: 6 views: 210
time2mix.com 12 hours ago

Hey there, Doing a theater install and wanted to add a few patchbays for convivence. I often have the need for half-normalling...

deacea87
replies: 0 views: 62
deacea87 16 hours ago

Need a mic for singing. I've listened to many demos of other mics and for my more late 70s/mid 80s sounding stuff I sing, I ended...

zovosaf
replies: 24 views: 669
Gretsch 6120 16 hours ago

I am curious what’s in YOUR mic locker?? Mine: Oktava MK319 (Russian ) CAD E100 (American) ...

bibleboy3
replies: 1,115 views: 233,917
CheloDona 16 hours ago

I need a "point me in the direction" on how to replace the battery in my ancient Tascam TM-D1000 digital mixer. I've...

rbbrchckn
replies: 16 views: 372
rbbrchckn 18 hours ago

Hello everyone! I'm in the middle of a decision - should it be BehringerUMC204HD or Steinberg UR22C. I am a beginner and this...

Boyan1984
replies: 6 views: 322
Boyan1984 18 hours ago

I have Soothe 2 and looking at Waves. Possibly all I can afford unless something juicy shows up.

goom
replies: 48 views: 2,679
Influencer 18 hours ago

I purchased a brand new Aston Origin about a month ago and noticed white noise as soon as I plugged my mic into my Focusrite solo...

ctipp217
replies: 8 views: 1,752
Denta 21 hours ago

Considering getting back into a cassette 4 track after many years of not having one! I used to own a Tascam 244 and it sounded...

zulusound
replies: 289 views: 125,067
Gutz 21 hours ago

Hi guys! I need a microphone to record lectures, podcasts and to chat with friends. After looking at the reviews, I was planning...

Brainless
replies: 24 views: 821
Brainless 1 day ago

I like the sound of a guitar 'direct to console,' fuzzed all to hell either cranking the preamp or with pedals. Currently...

wooderson
replies: 0 views: 142
wooderson 1 day ago

Hi Does anyone have experience using the X-touch one with one or more extenders? Does it even work? Got the X-Touch one...

Music_Junky
replies: 1 views: 352
GrnEgzNhm 1 day ago

So, after many years of of loving my KRK Series I V8's, they are now dead and buried so it is time to move on. I recently moved...

Tubedweeb
replies: 4 views: 376
Tubedweeb 1 day ago

Hey fellow musicians, I've been studying and practicing a lot of the Top Down Mixing Approach. Wanted to get your insight on a...

SirMixaLot
replies: 5 views: 304
shufflebeat 1 day ago

okay i see theres been a few threads on the search for a multitrack recorder.. but i want to make sure my next purchase will...

pottymouth
replies: 3 views: 177
foxwaves 1 day ago

I'm just diving into this world of music production, and am a bit overwhelmed. I've been stuck on which studio headphones to buy...

jimmybingus
replies: 14 views: 895
ardis 1 day ago

Hey folks, I use EZDrummer just for simple songwriting and tracking to keep a steady scratch beat. So, I'm looking for an...

Wendelgee2
replies: 0 views: 105
Wendelgee2 1 day ago

There's a really good analog mixer(4 bus, 4 aux) you can buy for around $500 if you wait patiently. It's the Sony MXP-390. This...

sleepwalker
replies: 16 views: 26,806
Lordcinco5 1 day ago

Tears for Fears: Broken https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lwev1soyL4 You can hear the bass clearly during the intro. This...

rectifiedMind
replies: 13 views: 521
Gideon K 1 day ago

Apart from completely subjective listening tests, are there any simple ways that I could test and compare these two units? I...

silentsky
replies: 19 views: 21,837
trevon 2 days ago

Hi I just recently got a new pair of HS7s and with them came some sort of electric noise: Noise from monitors - Clyp I've read...

uxmachine
replies: 5 views: 767
t0ad 2 days ago

Looking to purchase songs for referencing but I want at least cd quality. Anyone know good websites?

msp13everlasting
replies: 4 views: 258
bill5 2 days ago

Is there an app that can record my humming and give me back the notation and subsequent tablature for?

zamboknee
replies: 2 views: 186
bluesole 2 days ago

Has anyone had a chance to visit any conventions and listen to the new Kali IN-8 monitors? If so, what were your experiences, and...

vwruuska
replies: 17 views: 5,365
mattiasnyc 2 days ago

I am currently using Tannoy Reveal 402. I would like to upgrade. I am looking into Yamaha HS8, Kali LP-8 and Adam T8V. What would...

Gab_Azz
replies: 5 views: 722
Gab_Azz 2 days ago

Hi slutz. After 15 years i finally blew the woofer on one of my RP8s. I am not sure how to remove the speaker though. Compared...

kindkind
replies: 1 views: 406
nonselfie 2 days ago
replies: 1 views: 196
gravyhavok 3 days ago

For those of you not familiar with what these things are, they're bass transducers that you bolt onto a solid surface (such as a...

Sample Seven
replies: 8 views: 5,890
Scoox 3 days ago

Hello everyone! I am looking to get an audio interface for my XLR mic(probably Blue Ember, maybe Neat Worker Bee) and maybe some...

mattbhm
replies: 16 views: 750
carpa 3 days ago

Recently I was looking for which audio interfaces supporting USB include dedicated balanced line level TRS inputs - in order to...

Per Lichtman
replies: 11 views: 717
hebjam 4 days ago

Hi, Let me preface by saying I'm pretty new to recording. I'm working in my home studio (by no means an excellent recording...

bahag
replies: 1 views: 234
Totiana 4 days ago

I'm pretty much out of the recording biz now, but I keep enough hardware around to do the occasional odd job, sound for video,...

zemlin
replies: 6 views: 604
zemlin 4 days ago

What kind of a peace of gear the motu 828 USB 2.0 is? i'll soon have to upgrade my audio interface, and i don't want to purchase...

sguali
replies: 9 views: 11,366
floeter 4 days ago

How's it going I ordered a x0xb0x black monster just before the new year from x0xsh0p/sound imperium. I bought it through ebay...

marmoran2
replies: 40 views: 4,504
kerogaz 4 days ago

I've come to terms with the fact that my old Saffire Pro 24 DSP is pretty much useless for recording with Windows 10, so I need a...

Naigewron
replies: 10 views: 425
Naigewron 4 days ago

So weird thing is... my vocals sound Best on a Samson c01 or c01u pro.... but there is a noticeable hiss ,,, so my question is...

D40Oz
replies: 0 views: 226
D40Oz 5 days ago

Anyone picked this thing up yet? 200 USD for a tube mic is an interesting price point. The cable braid and PSU looks the same as...

adumbfish
replies: 17 views: 1,748
RightOnRome 5 days ago

I'm using a pair of KRK Rokit 5 G3 monitors with a PC in a small bedroom, for listening to music, and editing audio. Mid bass is...

SkyCyclePilot
replies: 10 views: 353
Wayne 5 days ago

Good day, I am new to Pro Tools and have a focusrite interface. I have everything setup properly on Pro Tools and on the...

Nick70
replies: 0 views: 200
Nick70 5 days ago

Hi, I have a Stellar CM5 that is great for vocals and basically any source. My question is - how do you think it holds up to...

usernamely
replies: 4 views: 563
sonnycheebs 5 days ago

Hi, I am looking for some cheap external USB soundcard (up to around $100 used) that could be used with Android 8. (And...

Gearlust
replies: 0 views: 183
Gearlust 5 days ago

Hi, Apologies if this is the wrong section - I'm brand new to recording and really haven't a clue about anything. I'm trying...

PatAodh
replies: 6 views: 247
kludgeaudio 5 days ago

So I got a warm audio wa12 mic pre, I connected the output into a line input on my US1800 and even with the pad engaged and the...

dreib
replies: 8 views: 387
JAT 5 days ago

the space im in doesn’t allow many options for speaker placement. i have a pair of ProAcs (that i adore) and one of them is...

samtastic
replies: 1 views: 227
ambiguous signal 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search