The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi friends.... Heads up re the "newbie" sub forum, aimed at anyone just starting out. ...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 61,480
Blast9 1st February 2011

Hey everyone, lately I've been looking to replace the Mackie 1202 VLZ pro in my studio with something that has few more channels...

clockochre
replies: 23 views: 1,356
WarmJetGuitar 1 hour ago

I’m thinking about taking a plunge and buying a high quality mic that is versatile to use on vocals, electric guitar amps,...

sspace
replies: 83 views: 2,207
chessparov2.0 2 hours ago

Hey guys! I have recently become obsessed with capsule mods and the RK47 specifically. So! This coming payday, I am purchasing...

GreySlothStudio
replies: 10 views: 923
Rpagala1 2 hours ago

How do you get it to sound less lifeless and noisy?

goom
replies: 12 views: 412
wrgkmc 2 hours ago

Hello, I have a pair of KRK VXT8 monitors that pick up RFI even when unplugged from their XLR source (NYC is really bad for...

bertbacharat
replies: 35 views: 12,864
4n410g 3 hours ago

Hello to everyone and thank you for creating a nice audio-related community! Right now I'm choosing headphones and audio...

ArmorDarks
replies: 1 views: 104
wrgkmc 3 hours ago

I go to University of Maryland; this is for a professional writing project. Any responses would be appreciated. Link: How do...

ThePhonetic
replies: 0 views: 88
ThePhonetic 5 hours ago

Some things I have are decent others not soo much: 2x at 4041 1x at 4050 1x d112 AkG 1x senhieser md421 3x pga 56 tom...

drummerdan1988
replies: 118 views: 2,673
ardis 6 hours ago

Dear all, I have just made an account after hours of very informative lurking. After making music for a few years, I have...

kaergbo
replies: 12 views: 1,051
dickiefunk 6 hours ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 5,651 views: 584,909
Mr Funk 11 hours ago

My (built in 2016) PC has the following configuration: Motherbaord: Asus Z170 pro with Intel i7 RAM: 16GB Graphics card:...

navin advani
replies: 5 views: 276
stella645 11 hours ago

The short version: Do you have a small portable all-in-one rig for recording vocals, acoustic guitars and maybe even electric...

HeimBrent
replies: 11 views: 547
HeimBrent 16 hours ago

Hey guys Just bought a roland srv330 on which i hear a great reverb. 300 patches.... can anyone let me know of good...

easymixstudio
replies: 3 views: 452
Coldsnow 20 hours ago

Hey fellas, Long time lurker Here's my basic setup for my drum set and I want you to shred me. I have $500 for...

babyfase
replies: 3 views: 298
Mag J 23 hours ago

Hey Gearslutz! Over the past 2 years I've been developing a low cost ($120) paraphonic synthesizer module called Dark Arcade....

siike92
replies: 13 views: 679
piper 1 day ago

I have gotten into a mindless habit of always selecting the stereo option for plugin delays. I think this stems from the fact...

nightchef
replies: 3 views: 265
Wayne 1 day ago

Haven't seen a thread about this yet, and to be honest I'm not even sure if this product has shipped yet. From the...

MicahBrown
replies: 4 views: 342
MicahBrown 1 day ago

(i apologize in advance for the length of this post, but i wanna be as detailed as i can so i can get a detailed answer, so here...

ft13
replies: 7 views: 639
Preston135 1 day ago

Hello everyone! This is my first post here, really looking forward to getting to know everyone here and have some...

yungcrxw
replies: 29 views: 653
Sigma 1 day ago

I'm going to buy the new microphone. However,I'm still beginner about microphone. That's why,I need a lot advice to buy new...

yuppy_114514
replies: 2 views: 243
yuppy_114514 1 day ago

Hello, I'm making a small projects on youtube, that involves narrating, and i dont have a decent gear to do that, and i don't...

boniver
replies: 23 views: 816
geob 1 day ago

I'm looking for a NON-DIY solution for playing back short one shot samples off of an SD card, and output them over 3.5mm....

SalmonShaman
replies: 0 views: 182
SalmonShaman 2 days ago

I'm considering upgrading my studio monitors from my Rokit 5 to Adam T5V or T7V. However, a lot of people are saying that...

Littles
replies: 10 views: 320
Bushman 2 days ago

tl;dr: Both Yamaha's very clear and informative sounding, the HS7 lacks a bit on the lower frequencies which the HS8 does not....

guitarjack
replies: 0 views: 267
guitarjack 2 days ago

Hey there, I am a guitar player and looking for a keys to add some colour to my guitar music.I'm not looking full feature...

riki_
replies: 8 views: 463
riki_ 2 days ago

Im starting to get over thinking my room was way ****tier than it really is. I killed the flutter verb and left everything else...

Kyle S
replies: 2,538 views: 924,846
maggotspawn 2 days ago

Which headphones would you recommend for a drummer?

Timshults
replies: 5 views: 355
Wyllys 2 days ago

Considering getting back into a cassette 4 track after many years of not having one! I used to own a Tascam 244 and it sounded...

zulusound
replies: 279 views: 101,989
DarrenH 2 days ago

I had two avid interfaces before, and couldn't use the audio interface to monitor because the headphone mix sounds so strange...

dans595
replies: 7 views: 4,081
isplusma 2 days ago

I have a RODE nt1 (black) bought in 2016. However, the sound coming out of this microphone is muffled (not bright). I once...

zhaoqidi11
replies: 43 views: 1,459
zhaoqidi11 2 days ago

I have a Arturia Beatstep Pro with latest firmware installed and uses 2 PPQN sync output to accommodate the Pocket Operator...

Panzermann
replies: 0 views: 180
Panzermann 2 days ago

Hi guys, I’m looking for a simple yet effective way to record my upright piano in the living room, while still getting a good...

trigg
replies: 4 views: 455
trigg 2 days ago

I just got a Ramsa WR-T820b that needs some new EQ pots. They are stacked concentric pots but have 9 pins instead of the expected...

notbillcosby
replies: 1 views: 224
notbillcosby 2 days ago

After trawling the forums I found there was no clear information on how to Mod either Golden Age's Pre-73 or Comp-54. They're...

skizotom
replies: 38 views: 20,395
haysonics 3 days ago

I'm afraid to show my work to any of my friends knowing that people know what professional music is supposed to sound like, but...

goom
replies: 118 views: 5,072
IM WHO YOU THINK 3 days ago

Hi all!! I have a project studio with some quality gear (nice mic pres, mics and conversion) but until now I've mostly...

Niconic
replies: 48 views: 1,391
Mag J 3 days ago

Is anybody using the DBX 530 and/or Midas 512 series 500 parametric eqs? I've been doing a lot of research but can't find much...

qblues
replies: 11 views: 722
Brian M. Boykin 3 days ago

I'm in the market for a "decent" microphone for quiet Foley recording (clothing ruffles, foot steps, etc). I bought a...

Jaturna
replies: 25 views: 977
Mikey77 3 days ago

Hi. My first post here, so I hope I don't make any blunder :) I was wondering whether you could help me out on choosing my...

0null0
replies: 7 views: 430
Wayne 4 days ago

Looking for a good all around instrument microphone, mainly for recording Electric & acoustic guitar. Listened to some guitar...

LGK_Dude
replies: 4 views: 402
kafka 4 days ago

hello all, howdy I'm brand new here but i've been lurking on this website for years and learned a lot because of this website....

iamdamosuzuki
replies: 1 views: 203
Dezb1 4 days ago

Hi everyone, I owned a 9030 and got rid of it and now was looking to find another. I found someone selling a 9010 which seems...

part12studios
replies: 40 views: 1,027
geob 4 days ago

I never ended up buying a pair of the k-mico's but always wanted to. While searching I've found tons of info here on them, from...

iamdro
replies: 7 views: 673
terryaudio 4 days ago

If i want to buy a new entry level (cheap) power amp with around 150 watt or more in 8 ohm, how do i know what to buy so i don't...

gasolin
replies: 15 views: 578
terryaudio 4 days ago

I have a handful of DBX modules that have gone "thin." They lack bottom end, so I suspect they need new caps. Can...

hourglass
replies: 5 views: 470
terryaudio 4 days ago

Hi all Please can you advise what state these heads are in? THanks Shared album - Kieran Daniel - Google Photos

Dojo79
replies: 1 views: 322
terryaudio 4 days ago

Has anyone gotten delivery of an MTK yet. What's the latest word on a ship date. Where are all the threads on this subject? Are...

delco7
replies: 997 views: 179,883
Carlier74 5 days ago

I have a MP100 that behaves super funky and was wondering if one of you guys could help me out. I've cracked it open and...

Starstream
replies: 0 views: 241
Starstream 5 days ago

Looking at the revive audio mod for the warm audio wa-2a. any one had it done yet? I saw the post on their site and heard some...

mequaz
replies: 121 views: 10,007
lxm 5 days ago

Like it says i have a $300 budget room is 8x8x10 it is gonna be treated with oc 703. The walls are wood allot of woodwork in the...

boomer81
replies: 10 views: 453
bangbang 5 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search