The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi friends.... Heads up re the "newbie" sub forum, aimed at anyone just starting out. ...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 67,121
Blast9 1st February 2011

I recently bought an apollo twin duo , and then I bought a Pacifica 2-channel mic preamp to use with it. Sounds great to me...

klong
replies: 4 views: 2,129
XAXAU 10 minutes ago

I’m going to get some new tape for my revox a77, I was wondering how many times can you record over the same tape? Thanks

elasticc
replies: 2 views: 124
TMOQuantity 36 minutes ago

Hi all. I´m tracking some drums for a friend of mine and got a lively sounding Tampus kit I really like. Anyhoo, while rest of...

ljona
replies: 14 views: 382
Noctambulant 1 hour ago

I personally have a UMC404 audio interface, that has served me well for over a year now, and a Xenyx X1024USB Mixer that has...

IamNeedHelp
replies: 107 views: 8,793
Sypowicz 3 hours ago

I'm looking to by a bit of studio gear as a present (for my brother inlaw) and I've ran out of ideas this year - the brief is...

Dezb1
replies: 2 views: 143
Brent Hahn 4 hours ago

Hi, I'm searching for any information on the Sound Workshop Series 1600 Mixing Console while I wait for admittance into the...

Fuzzed Out
replies: 12 views: 1,062
jdurango 5 hours ago

I only found the Fairchild/Puigchild to have an unlinked setting. Are there any others out there?

goom
replies: 4 views: 225
goom 6 hours ago

Hi everyone. So I finally bought one of the powerful iMac yesterday with 6 cores of processing power and thunderbolt. So...

vientos00
replies: 5 views: 211
vientos00 8 hours ago

It is a rather heavy mic, so which mic stand would be good for both instrumental/singing and also to be used on the desk next to...

Griw
replies: 1 views: 243
CJ Mastering 8 hours ago

So, I'm just starting out as a recording engineer and am temporarily stuck mixing in my lounge-room while I do all of my acoustic...

kilinc
replies: 1 views: 328
gravyface 9 hours ago

Currently I own a GP5, but need the MP5 patches and I was wondering if someone could make a sysex file with all the factory...

tanelilucis
replies: 1 views: 367
Paragon9 10 hours ago

I have an FMR RNP. I use it to do stereo recordings of solo acoustic guitar. I also have a waves diamond plug-in pack. Since...

Joost
replies: 53 views: 12,460
ardis 11 hours ago

Anyone have experience with this one? It sells for about $600, so I'm thinking it can't be that great. However, if it's better...

shakespearesmans
replies: 35 views: 19,035
Transmutant 16 hours ago

Hello out there. I have in my possession an Allen Heath WZ3 14:4:2 console that has a noisy right channel. I have contacted...

303monkey
replies: 1 views: 200
JayTee4303 16 hours ago

Hi, i am a beginner. I have moved into a one room home recording space. It looks like it may take a while for mustering up some...

drashkum
replies: 4 views: 278
kilinc 17 hours ago

Hello slutz, a funny idea crossed my mind the other day that my 1/4" 8 track Fostex R8, which I've mostly just been using to...

locust_tree
replies: 23 views: 685
vernier 18 hours ago

Looking at the revive audio mod for the warm audio wa-2a. any one had it done yet? I saw the post on their site and heard some...

mequaz
replies: 141 views: 17,891
SFolk 22 hours ago

Looking to buy either the JBL 305P MKll or Adam Audio T5V. Based on online reviews, these look to be excellent sounding studio...

jvid
replies: 11 views: 5,516
Matti 1 day ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 5,814 views: 650,233
JanZoo 1 day ago

Hi everyone! I'm doing some mixing that targets cell phone speaker as playback device (for some reason), so I want to use a...

jiandingzhe
replies: 4 views: 251
HeadlessDinosaur 1 day ago

Good day What is your favorite Chinese mic? Cheers

Solmusic
replies: 2 views: 207
MarkF48 1 day ago

Hi Everyone, What do you all think of the Behringer Eurodesk MX9000 mixing desk? I was thinking of getting one. Has anyone used...

JOHN
replies: 26 views: 22,996
kerry 1 day ago

I mean, we have the technology. I was looking at simple 4 track cassette recorders on Ebay, god, the prices have gone up. A few...

Jeffguitar
replies: 592 views: 19,768
drezz 1 day ago

So I have a Red5 Audio RV6 which I think is toast. a noisy wind, pop & crackle noise is coming from it after years of no...

CHOOS
replies: 3 views: 246
pencilextremist 1 day ago

Hey, Generallly i record/write rock/pop/acoustic stuff and do most of it live. Even though i record digitally everything is...

luddite
replies: 24 views: 1,508
luddite 1 day ago

Im starting to get over thinking my room was way ****tier than it really is. I killed the flutter verb and left everything else...

Kyle S
replies: 2,613 views: 960,097
drashkum 1 day ago

debating between rode nt1 vs sm57 vs. sm58. open to other options. for vocals. tenor pitch. r&b and rock music. no...

minervx
replies: 88 views: 5,957
Tirmu 1 day ago

This just in. I have an RME9632 card that can do 96k. It is connected via ADAT to a lowly Behringer ADA8000. As per a...

bitman
replies: 0 views: 175
bitman 1 day ago

Has anyone gotten delivery of an MTK yet. What's the latest word on a ship date. Where are all the threads on this subject? Are...

delco7
replies: 1,073 views: 222,736
zero64 2 days ago

What are some of the best under $1,000 mics of those flavours? They don't have to be tube mics either. Mods are a fair suggestion...

Dohreetoh
replies: 1 views: 180
tkaitkai 2 days ago

Hi Guys I have a TLM102 and an Oktava mk319 and really love those mics, now I'm looking to get a diferente mic and I've found...

goodjohnys
replies: 3 views: 203
goodjohnys 2 days ago

Not much info about these. Any real-world user here? I'm looking for a desktop pre but don't really want a clone of something...

zohomoho
replies: 1 views: 309
benoïde 2 days ago

I have four pairs at the moment, but two are kinda meh. Would like to pick up maybe two more for larger live tracking projects...

Bonzo4880
replies: 41 views: 1,726
ElectricTommy 2 days ago

Any recommendations for a portable 6-or-8-out channel audio interface for PC? I've been looking at the MOTU Ultralite MK4, but I...

Dormusic
replies: 0 views: 170
Dormusic 3 days ago

Hi- I am getting the RNP to use with the Mbox1 because I want a nicer preamp. Then (of course) I heard that the a/d converters...

numberforty1
replies: 11 views: 1,514
edfritz 3 days ago

VERY inexpensive mic. Booth Junkie is raving about the mic. http://techzoneaudioproducts.com This is a part of their...

Mr Funk
replies: 0 views: 371
Mr Funk 3 days ago

I'm running out of audio ins (for synths) and was wondering what'd be the most prudent route to get more ins? Octopre? Another...

mwarsell
replies: 10 views: 498
Bollinja 3 days ago

JBL LSR305 were my choice for a long time, ever since I heard them, and I have high recommendations from serious engineers and...

Zenon
replies: 2 views: 720
ILoveSampling 3 days ago

In particular, overheads. Do you lightly commit to the recorded track compression to the drum tracks. Live drums, particularly...

zekmoe
replies: 2 views: 296
vernier 3 days ago

Hello all, I've purchased an EV 635a off ebay and although it mostly works well, when the cable is jostled a bit i'm getting...

seldomo
replies: 2 views: 296
chipss36 3 days ago

Hello, I have a couple of questions about the Yamaha MG12XU and Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 inputs and outputs. On the Yamaha...

martinhwk
replies: 1 views: 203
CJ Mastering 4 days ago

My recording interface has a separate power outlet, but I'm thinking of buying one of the Scarletts just to try it out (and...

razorboy
replies: 16 views: 1,372
Belka 4 days ago

In short I bought a mic off the internet (Superlux CM-H8C) and it has intermittent issues, when I first plugged it in it had...

imdasloth
replies: 4 views: 251
imdasloth 5 days ago

apparently "this is the futur" https://youtu.be/ZFLmP9XWyhg ADDED BY MODERATOR: More talk on the CLA 10TM...

DownSideUp
replies: 282 views: 24,150
DownSideUp 5 days ago

Hey, I just randomly picked one of these compressors up on ebay for 25 bucks, but I have been having trouble finding a lot of...

marns45
replies: 7 views: 8,437
TMOQuantity 5 days ago

Here's my current situation: I have a RME Fireface 400 as well as an ADI-8 DS. So effectively, I have 16 channels of analog...

gardenofsound
replies: 17 views: 1,284
ShardsLV 6 days ago

Hello I'm on a budget and a serious noob. I wanted to know if you can put a microphone through a guitar effects pedal so that...

LaythT
replies: 51 views: 69,004
mijome07 6 days ago

I've read about how you can connect these two interfaces via ADAT, but I was wondering how stable the interface would be working...

avidlistener
replies: 0 views: 258
avidlistener 6 days ago

Hi everyone, Going to try an L10, but I'm curious how many of you have been successful with either Midas 500 series...

NeveSSL1
replies: 19 views: 1,479
slenderchap 6 days ago

I have a pair of AudioEngine A5+ and a small Boom speaker. Both bluetooth. I find bluetooth very annoying, as it only allows...

dorien
replies: 0 views: 288
dorien 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search