The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi friends.... Heads up re the "newbie" sub forum, aimed at anyone just starting out. ...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 60,635
Blast9 1st February 2011

Anyone here have experience with these monitors? Of course, they won’t stand up to the higher end Adams, but I’ve heard...

pimket
replies: 2 views: 212
GarlicJimmy 2 minutes ago

What are the 3 favorite pieces of gear you own? As a bonus, what are the 3 favorite plugins you own? freshflowe

goom
replies: 57 views: 2,322
JoeyM 14 minutes ago

I'm not going to hold my breath for an affordable new tape machine, so let's discuss ways to get that sound via hardware and...

goom
replies: 19 views: 1,008
DeNto 14 minutes ago

Looking for replacements as both of my NS10s tweeter got fried (for some reason mouse got uncontrollable...I'll never mix without...

Nick Tammer
replies: 4 views: 206
Nick Tammer 49 minutes ago

Do Adam Audio T7V monitors come with an auto standby feature? It's not mentioned in the owner's manual or anywhere else; I'm...

Woompa
replies: 0 views: 27
Woompa 1 hour ago

Anyone out there using this preamp? I think it deserves some attention and it never seems to get a whole lot around these...

guitarboy94
replies: 80 views: 14,590
Strick9 1 hour ago

Hi there, I'm working on a home project in Cubase, and just looking for advice on mixing Saxophones (eq, Fx, panning, etc), in...

riot100
replies: 7 views: 333
ardis 2 hours ago
replies: 403 views: 63,612
scottlaned 2 hours ago

I've seen tons of threads on people debating the difference between expensive and cheap pre amps... but my question is more along...

KhaosSignal
replies: 13 views: 357
Karloff70 2 hours ago

im looking to add more inputs too my Apollo so I don't need my mixer (its a old Yamaha promix1..its dying ) ive seen the...

djwaxxy
replies: 3 views: 142
djwaxxy 3 hours ago

I mean, we have the technology. I was looking at simple 4 track cassette recorders on Ebay, god, the prices have gone up. A few...

Jeffguitar
replies: 328 views: 5,897
DirkP 4 hours ago

i cant tell if its my studio monitors (krk rockit 6) or my interface (m audio m track plus). both my monitors started making a...

zooty420
replies: 1 views: 88
Poinzy 4 hours ago

Has anyone been able to fix oscillating self noise on Equator D5? It became louder and drives me absolutely insane! Since...

Maxim Tokarev
replies: 7 views: 245
elcct 7 hours ago

. I'm going to record vocals with 3 condenser mic's . I'm going to record 2 guitars separately from the vocals . I'm going to...

mmoloch
replies: 2 views: 321
esldude 10 hours ago

I record all different kinds of bands in my small basement studio; rock, country, reggae, singer/song writer w acoustic guitar,...

JohnnyDemonic
replies: 17 views: 601
donsolo 12 hours ago

As I read and learn more about home studio designs, I’ve come to the realization that my monitors are a serious issue. Some...

InguinalLigament
replies: 11 views: 524
InguinalLigament 15 hours ago

If you go by what you read online, one half will say it's a recommendable entry-mid level microphone and the other half will say...

minervx
replies: 8 views: 541
chessparov2.0 15 hours ago

Yamaha HS8, Dynaudio BM5A or Focal Alpha 65? Which for EDM? Room will be treated and I have a sub. Edit: Never mind. I went with...

maggotspawn
replies: 3 views: 258
maggotspawn 16 hours ago

How much bottom/top end am I losing with this between my live room and control room? I have always found things "dark"...

AudioWonderland
replies: 10 views: 486
Bushman 17 hours ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 5,588 views: 568,991
doom3crazy 20 hours ago

Sorry if the question is confusing - every Analog->Digital converter / interface I've ever used has always had a pre-amp built...

KhaosSignal
replies: 0 views: 136
KhaosSignal 22 hours ago

Hello everybody. New member here. I just bought a 1980s Suzuki Omnichord OM-84. Everything works except the F, C, G and D major...

christill1
replies: 1 views: 163
christill1 1 day ago

We have one for the 3U mic's so why not ISK? I have some Pearls and Gem's on the way.. Wouldn't mind hearing a BCM or...

ShadowAMD
replies: 12 views: 721
ShadowAMD 1 day ago

The advantages they offer compared to other preamps are portability and reduced footprint. Apart from that, the issue with them...

minervx
replies: 37 views: 817
teleharmonium 1 day ago

Hello there. I hope someone got time to give a hint or two. Admit to being a bit ignorant to digital recording as that's not...

WarmJetGuitar
replies: 0 views: 160
WarmJetGuitar 1 day ago

Hi everyone ! I'm looking for your opinions about this dilemma ! I've saved enough money to buy a correct interface, and...

Romain74
replies: 3 views: 5,729
hansfbaier 1 day ago

I'm sure this has probably been asked before, but I can't seem to find the answer.. Or rather, I can't find a clear answer, so I...

Dizzordr
replies: 14 views: 542
Bushman 1 day ago

After scouring the internet for info on all the different versions of the Joe Meek SC2, I decided to post what little info I...

jetpackstudios
replies: 77 views: 30,328
alanhyatt 1 day ago

Hi I'm looking for a decent budget compressor, mainly for dance music, I'm looking at the Focusrite Compounder and DBX 166xs...

Cameron1877
replies: 22 views: 1,176
Patrick_ 1 day ago

Has anyone gotten delivery of an MTK yet. What's the latest word on a ship date. Where are all the threads on this subject? Are...

delco7
replies: 979 views: 171,670
Bjarne 2 days ago

EDIT: sorry if this is the wrong forum, feel free to move it. howdy my hammond organ has a built-in rotary speaker, and i'd...

stuisthebest
replies: 4 views: 289
Alsongs 2 days ago

Hello everyone, new to the forum. Hopefully I am asking in the correct section. I am looking for a small personal PA system that...

dosobye
replies: 5 views: 317
ElectricViolin 2 days ago

Im starting to get over thinking my room was way ****tier than it really is. I killed the flutter verb and left everything else...

Kyle S
replies: 2,533 views: 917,954
Zargg 2 days ago

Hello All! So I've just purchased my first patchbay, a neutrik ptta-tt-pt. Got it all wired up and it seems to be working...

GOStudioNC
replies: 1 views: 279
jdier 2 days ago

Hey there, Looking to buy a 2- 4 way small, portable headphone amp so that I can use more headphones when I'm on the move with...

montanasan
replies: 0 views: 219
montanasan 2 days ago

Hi all Has anyone experienced *horrendously* bad audio quality after uploading (for example) a video to Facebook? Phases...

JoshuaJ
replies: 28 views: 3,204
joeq 2 days ago

I have a Behringer mixer and I want to use effect pedals on a midi keyboard. However, I need an amp before that. Hoping it...

CriticsCave
replies: 1 views: 234
tINY 2 days ago

One tweeter of my Alesis Monitor One speakers (left one) sounds sometimes muffled, while the right one sounds normal. Usually...

torkay
replies: 4 views: 246
Bushman 2 days ago

Since I own Korg Volcas, I wanted to add a small, battery powered delay/reverb (or multi FX) to bring out into the fields and...

voon
replies: 3 views: 345
OnwardRoseCity 3 days ago

Hi! Is there anybody who have the manuals for the AKAI S3000 and S3200? I have searched all the net, but came up empty :( I...

Rymdis
replies: 3 views: 848
ultrawet 3 days ago

Hi Slutz, Does anyone of you guys in here know if the preamps of a Ramsa WR-S4424 and a Ramsa WR-T820 are the same? I like how...

joe78
replies: 1 views: 393
blueNan 3 days ago

Hello fellow Gearslutz .. well that sounds weird. Once upon a time (probably 3 years?) I ended up purchasing my first recording...

Wnb
replies: 25 views: 1,035
Bushman 3 days ago

Dear all, I have the MDX 2100 (it is from around 1995-96) - and yes it is still going strong! Just curious to know what...

Blast9
replies: 35 views: 11,177
Quetz 3 days ago

Hey guys, I'm looking for some monitors. Currently have some Event TR6's with an M-Audio 10" sub. This setup works good for...

maggotspawn
replies: 5 views: 343
maggotspawn 4 days ago

Hello. I'm writing because I have been thinking to set some stuff up at my walls in my music room but I've not managed to find...

Paratriplel
replies: 1 views: 247
CJ Mastering 4 days ago

Hi everyone, Newbie here. I'm a pro classical musician but new to electronic music. I want to dive into it while I'm away from...

turbotoon
replies: 0 views: 234
turbotoon 4 days ago

I have been searching for a pair of monitors for the last three months. I'm stuck between Mackie MR624 and Yamaha HS7. A pair of...

Woompa
replies: 7 views: 430
AndreiPiatra 4 days ago

Hey all! I've been having some trouble picking out exactly which midi keyboard would be best for me. I'm looking for 61 keys,...

vonshu
replies: 6 views: 296
piper 4 days ago

Hi everyone, I'm doing a small mod on the Oktava MK-012 mini (the one with the separated mic head and preamp) - replacing the...

mwpmorris
replies: 0 views: 283
mwpmorris 4 days ago

Me and my partner have gone separeted ways. All the stuff we had together is sold and now I need to buy new monitors. What I...

Iconica
replies: 0 views: 265
Iconica 4 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search