The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello all in near future im planning to buy new monitors, my room is 5meters wide and 2.5 meters tall, i will place speaker...

gedna
replies: 3 views: 985
huglife187 9 minutes ago

Just wondering how the APS Klasik's sound? How do they translate and are they pleasing to listen to. I'm tired of my Adam A7X...

tonez
replies: 172 views: 26,092
huglife187 31 minutes ago

Hey Peeps! In my current setup I'm running an Focusrite 18i8, which has worked well, however, I need some additional xlr...

bwgray
replies: 11 views: 1,739
Sonico 2 hours ago

Hello, I am buying SM7B and Audient ID44 (with The Launcher for gain), and I got 300$ left in my budget. Looking for a...

Omiplie
replies: 28 views: 988
Ragan 6 hours ago

Mid range

The last track I made had too much mid range boxy sounds on my latest track I’ve cut all mids on my mackie desk by -12 to -15...

noob39
replies: 36 views: 1,009
noob39 6 hours ago

Hi there, I found a good deal (much cheaper than the one linked below) on one of these and wondered if they might be a good mic...

part12studios
replies: 0 views: 182
part12studios 8 hours ago

Hello slutz! rockout As Overbridge seem to have their priorities way up their sh°tpipe, I have to add more inputs to my...

the trainee
replies: 0 views: 143
the trainee 10 hours ago

Hi there Im trying to record a country song with 60s feel to it I only got two inputs on my soundxard and 3 different...

Green78
replies: 37 views: 1,093
Jeff Tummond 10 hours ago

I just got my first 500 series box, the API lunchbox 6b I'm looking for the cleanest preamp possible (I hate noise) The...

PracticeMo
replies: 13 views: 744
briczo 11 hours ago

If I were to upgrade to one of these Interfaces, which would be the better choice? On the Behringer each channel has its own pad,...

Dohreetoh
replies: 18 views: 6,081
greggcain 11 hours ago

Hi, I need your help and advice. I use an Audient ID22 audio interface to mic my 2x12 cab and record rock electric guitar. In the...

Black_label
replies: 0 views: 306
Black_label 15 hours ago

I have three songs on an SD card. They are Wav. I've now put the card in the unit. Why am I pulling my hair out trying to get...

ChaseASteeple
replies: 5 views: 2,225
julex 1 day ago

hi all, i've created my own drum sampled banks in Logic Pro 9's EXS24. Everything worked great. Earlier I decided to clear...

subaltern
replies: 3 views: 1,605
OSSO 1 day ago

Has anyone tried the Superlux D421? Saw it while browsing Thomann. Don't think I've seen a SM7B clone before so it must be new?...

anonpls123
replies: 49 views: 4,774
ZEF 1 day ago

Question is in the title. I use the Sm7B for my vocal chain. I record my wife who has a soft voice. Would the Wa87 be an...

melodic dreamer
replies: 20 views: 904
Rockinrob86 1 day ago

Hello, just decided to try a tube replacement on my good old Rode NTV. Never done this before - can i buy any ECC81 tube or...

noisekeeper
replies: 3 views: 297
noisekeeper 1 day ago

A lot of manufacturers produce even more nice sounding, good looking and reasonable priced gear with a right to live. Maybe they...

Billster
replies: 1,204 views: 313,907
loopdude 1 day ago

Hello friends. I just got a pair of Event 20/20 passive speakers (paired with a Hafler Pro2400 amp) in my control room to...

thesilo
replies: 22 views: 1,081
JonnieK 1 day ago

So i just bought the Rode NT1 as a LDC because i thought it would be a good upgrade for vocals/acoustic guitar to a SM57. I just...

syllerud
replies: 22 views: 955
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

PLEASE NOTE I AM ONLY INTERESTED IN NEW Since the "affordable" thread has taken a different path...here's what I'm...

bill5
replies: 104 views: 3,656
Alsongs 1 day ago

Hi there, If you were on a budget, which of these three: - Peavey PME 8 - 2 x Beheringer PEQ2200 - TL Audio...

RandomPerson
replies: 24 views: 1,414
Brian M. Boykin 2 days ago

I want to stick with Firewire and Windows 7. I've got a PCIe Texas Instruments firewire card and this is currently working...

stixstudios
replies: 14 views: 656
stixstudios 2 days ago

I have a suspicion that it's my MacBook plug and I just ordered a ground extension. But then again, I still have other noises...

goom
replies: 10 views: 839
goom 2 days ago

Are there any amongst them that stood the test of time to become something desirable in today's world?

optofonik
replies: 9 views: 551
Dohreetoh 2 days ago

Hi All Is there a reason the inputs into the mono channels of the mixer seem to accept a jack from half way in to fully...

akachewy
replies: 1 views: 410
JLast 2 days ago

Hey, I've been trying out mics and I have to return them to the store today, but I still really can't decide. Out of the four I...

happinopes
replies: 35 views: 1,755
chessparov2.0 2 days ago

I'm looking at getting a 2nd hand Yamaha spx90 (from the "80s). A friend of mine, (who has had some experience with the...

Thrip
replies: 12 views: 5,515
Roger W 2 days ago

Hey Guys So I've recently upgraded my yamaha NS5s to Nuemann KH80s and yeh they're a big upgrade to particularly the lower mid...

jonbongjovi
replies: 1 views: 519
VenVile 2 days ago

Hi, I have a treated room for recording, I treated it with oc703 and I have a pair of RCF AYRA 6. Recently one monitor died due...

Alonyamin
replies: 4 views: 671
vanGhost 2 days ago

Yo guys! I got an Alesis 3630 Compressor/Limiter thrown in on a trade I did a while back. It's just been sitting in my rack...

Daisuk
replies: 35 views: 5,636
chessparov2.0 2 days ago

. . Advice for best results/setup: RE20 recording voice-overs in a small rehearsal space. I rent a rehearsal space. I play music...

sheriffderek
replies: 1 views: 537
sheriffderek 2 days ago

Alctron mics look pretty amazing for the price. Anyone used one? sSgI6vy94ZE owy0T5GpKjY

Eric Stravinsky
replies: 1 views: 465
Dohreetoh 3 days ago

Hey all, I bought a pair of Fostex 6301s after hearing they're a great 'grotbox' and, after only a couple of short tests I...

skillbard
replies: 8 views: 3,638
Barks 3 days ago

I just bought a Tascam Porta 02 MKII multitrack cassette recorder, and after reading the manual and doing some research I still...

lanparty
replies: 7 views: 786
guitarkeys 3 days ago

I’m going to get some new tape for my revox a77, I was wondering how many times can you record over the same tape? Thanks

elasticc
replies: 31 views: 1,658
speakeron 3 days ago

Hey there, long time lurker first time poster. Heres and issue I'm having and would like to hear what your experiences have been....

mkearn
replies: 1 views: 573
jnschaefer 3 days ago

Yesterday there was nothing going on in our project studio, so spurred on by another thread on the as yet mythical Superlux D421,...

derco
replies: 2 views: 438
derco 4 days ago

If you needed microphones to record a classic instrumental 3-piece band (drums, bass, guitar) and you had €1000 (£850) to...

misterharrison
replies: 19 views: 587
misterharrison 4 days ago

Hello everyone. I'm in the market for some Dynamic microphones for close mic recording on a Maple Premier Genista and a 1970s...

ManukaLuka
replies: 44 views: 1,482
lukpac 4 days ago

Tascam UH-7000 or Audient iD14/22 - other option??? So im looking to upgrade my maudio 2+2m to Tascam UH-7000 or Audient iD14/22...

Slots1Up
replies: 12 views: 793
MaximalC 4 days ago

hi, i recently purchased neumann tlm 102, i get multiple pop noises while turning on or off the phantom power on my audient id14...

aj08229
replies: 3 views: 678
aj08229 4 days ago

As per title, anyone tried linked KT-2As on the Mixbus? I know they're quite slow for that sort of duty - I've just loved...

Scragend
replies: 3 views: 721
Scragend 5 days ago

I was thinking of buying a cheap channel strip from a desk and converting it into a preamp. The applications I would use it for...

stylesforfree
replies: 12 views: 6,740
stylesforfree 5 days ago

PCIe motu 2408 mk2 how do that work vs a interface?? So if i get a other setup then a normal interface , ala PCIe how do that...

Slots1Up
replies: 2 views: 408
Slots1Up 5 days ago

Hey guys! I'm looking for a microphone with a similar set up to a josephson e22s. I've wanted to get one for a while but...

Jamphlett
replies: 5 views: 2,148
Phewson 5 days ago

So, I've been going crazy lately Researching and researching about mics and all the little differences and comparison videos and...

Cbanter93
replies: 389 views: 17,948
Dohreetoh 5 days ago

Hi guys, I really need your help, I own a tascam us 16x08 audio interface. As it has 6 extra line inputs on the rear of the...

Keating
replies: 9 views: 746
Keating 6 days ago

I recently bought an old Rode NT1 in very good condition as I had heard that they were designed by Jim Williams. Despite that...

Mikey77
replies: 146 views: 19,755
s3mio 6 days ago

Products – iSK Pro Audio Has anyone here tried those HD-9999 headphones ?

eldon2975
replies: 487 views: 91,986
Dohreetoh 6 days ago

Hi everyone. Is there a way of making music without a computer under 600 - 700$ ? I know, there are things like Electribe or...

Arpotron
replies: 21 views: 4,404
JLast 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search