The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByTransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi friends.... Heads up re the "newbie" sub forum, aimed at anyone just starting out. ...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 66,019
Blast9 1st February 2011

Just got my Rockville APM10 sub, connected to my JBL Lsr305s through a microphone cable. I am getting so much noise when nothing...

darklide
replies: 2 views: 513
darklide 7 minutes ago

I am in the process of (re) setting up my home studio, and noticed on Thomann that if you register the MkII Duo until October 31...

rekshaw
replies: 5 views: 461
XAXAU 4 hours ago

Going for 1. Practical usefulness 2. Obscurity (sleepers?) 3. Under $100ish Mine would have to be the RNC, any old tube tape...

jml designs
replies: 155 views: 15,200
baskervils 4 hours ago

Hi all, Just got a chance to hear the relatively new Aston Origin and was blown away on strummed acoustic guitar/vocal...not...

Stixxs
replies: 14 views: 9,873
Gideon K 6 hours ago

Products – iSK Pro Audio Has anyone here tried those HD-9999 headphones ?

eldon2975
replies: 418 views: 78,622
3rdstone 8 hours ago

Just wanted to let you guys know that the Apogee ONE works with Linux! It's automatically recognized on Ubuntu 9.10 as...

anselmoso
replies: 27 views: 19,531
Mr.Duck 13 hours ago

Hi! I'm a newbie here and try as I might making sense of Pre-amps, integrated amps, mixers, interfaces and DAC etc. is causing me...

postscript
replies: 3 views: 429
Quetz 15 hours ago

Hi, I bought a cheap Behringer interface for my laptop (yeah I learned my lesson), specifically a umc204hd, and it has constant...

mrskeletor
replies: 5 views: 697
Quetz 16 hours ago

Hey guys! Anyone have some first hand experience with the new KRK Rokit G4 series? Specifically looking into the 7 and 8s....

JamesG602
replies: 84 views: 11,586
old crow 20 hours ago

So about a year ago I bought a DDA console for $150. It worked but needed some work. It also was way too big and heavy to put in...

noah330
replies: 15 views: 745
TurboJets 23 hours ago

I can't play drums, and have used Drums on Demand Volume 1 for some stuff. I'm looking to record a full rock/pop album with my...

Mr.Noobyman
replies: 40 views: 12,483
perrygoround 1 day ago

Greetings fellow audio philiacs how's that gear treating you ? Good I hope I know she can be a pain sometimes ! Anywho I am in...

simply intricate
replies: 11 views: 591
bill5 1 day ago

Not sure if this belongs here or in the geek section. Slightly left-of-center query. I know lots of people keep cheapo novelty...

Gideon K
replies: 1 views: 541
M Ryan 1 day ago

I was looking at the AKG C212 and the Blue Baby Bottle as they have low noise and distortion figures, I am looking for a quiet...

Kelainefes
replies: 0 views: 40
Kelainefes 1 day ago

Hi all, my first post here so thanks to this community for providing me to loads and loads of information, especially regarding...

Kelainefes
replies: 0 views: 373
Kelainefes 1 day ago

Hi everyone, Going to try an L10, but I'm curious how many of you have been successful with either Midas 500 series...

NeveSSL1
replies: 8 views: 783
NeveSSL1 1 day ago

im looking to upgrade my vocal chain soon. I mainly record rap vocals, male sum r&b right now i have an apollo twin and a...

Rapnerd
replies: 17 views: 831
Gideon K 1 day ago

Hey there, I'm looking for a mixer/audio interface for the new apartment we're moving into. It's a small space so ideally I'd...

aghostisborn
replies: 4 views: 634
Dohreetoh 1 day ago

I recently bought an old Rode NT1 in very good condition as I had heard that they were designed by Jim Williams. Despite that...

Mikey77
replies: 133 views: 15,180
Karloff70 1 day ago

So I have recently bought a scarlett solo focusrite sound card and just installed its driver but I cant get any sound from...

johnyavuz
replies: 5 views: 536
adrianww 1 day ago

Hey everyone, i have been going through an internal war for the past few weeks deciding if I should get the Icon Qcon pro X...

praash
replies: 5 views: 2,025
Quetz 1 day ago

Hey, i'm new, and really appreciate all the great knowledge here. I'm putting a helmet/mask over someone's head with a mic...

PrimaryDude
replies: 20 views: 528
Dohreetoh 1 day ago

There are some mics that sell for $100 or less new that are perfectly usable. What are the best ones? My nomination is for the...

Rob Coates
replies: 87 views: 5,366
IntentionalPro 1 day ago

So i'm the market for a good budget pair of monitors for around 200€ each. I basically keep coming back to these two monitors....

mareSLO
replies: 13 views: 2,085
VenVile 2 days ago

I'm thinking about returning my Audient iD14 and getting iD4. Are the differences between AD converters audible? I feel like iD14...

crazycalvin23
replies: 1 views: 378
PracticeMo 2 days ago

hey guys,not sure if this the right place to post (feel free to move it,mods) anyway,i know this question has been asked...

cftwo
replies: 18 views: 3,052
Diogo C 2 days ago

Edit: the files are m4a’s so you will have to save the files and play them through your own media player as Gearslutz doesn’t...

GreySlothStudio
replies: 3 views: 537
GreySlothStudio 2 days ago

hey guys......any opinions on Studiomaster desks? I am thinking about buying a little Studiomaster 16 channel mixer......how...

Alexi
replies: 31 views: 27,331
kvandy 2 days ago

Hi All, Been on the forum alot but first time signing up and asking anything. I have a Line 6 POD X3 Pro that I've been...

MirrorsMark
replies: 6 views: 530
reverbmaster62 2 days ago

Hi, Just a quick message to say that recently I had an issue with my M-Audio DSM-3 speakers - they stopped "locking...

gavtron
replies: 44 views: 9,586
jeremy.c. 2 days ago

I have the opportunity to get a pretty sweet deal on one of these consoles, just wondering what the gearslutz think about them?

GiveMeYourGuitar
replies: 2 views: 549
deedeeyeah 3 days ago

So I'm in the market to buy a new audio interface and the mackie onyx seems to fit what I need. I like that it can send 16 tracks...

Robertvettech
replies: 7 views: 3,598
weirdfishee 3 days ago

I do video game commentaries on youtube. Over the years while doing commentaries I spent about 4,000 dollars on mics. I currently...

Mechacaseal
replies: 72 views: 5,672
dwpthe3rd 3 days ago

I’m thinking about taking a plunge and buying a high quality mic that is versatile to use on vocals, electric guitar amps,...

sspace
replies: 237 views: 12,545
dickiefunk 3 days ago

Title says it all. Looking for an audio interface with >3 inputs, MIDI in/out, and all ports and (most) knobs on front. If it...

Schwarzwald
replies: 0 views: 477
Schwarzwald 4 days ago

Hi! I recently purchased an ID44...great sounding unit! I've recorded a few guitars to reamp...I'm stuck at how to set the ID...

DaveHawk75
replies: 5 views: 647
Rin 4 days ago

I was thinking only a couple of weeks ago how sad it was that nobody would step up to sponsor the Low End, it's worthy!

Quetz
replies: 0 views: 487
Quetz 4 days ago

I saw a Lowes add where a vanity with sink was $249.99. Pft I scoffed, gimmie a break. My wife said, huh, that seems cheap to me....

bitman
replies: 18 views: 766
chessparov2.0 5 days ago

Hi all, I'm using a Yamaha MG12XU connected to my iMac via USB. So I'm wondering why when I'm using it with all my levels, from...

gtracs
replies: 1 views: 395
tINY 5 days ago

Scared to ask on here :lol: Any pro’s tried them? Marketing snake oil product or a decent listening / commuting set of...

orangefridge
replies: 10 views: 2,524
[email protected] 5 days ago

So I have been trying to record with my Line Audio Cm3 microphones going into Zoom H4n and realized after weeks of...

Vesta
replies: 14 views: 7,467
Greenwood Audio 5 days ago

I just ordered a subzero PA900 amp that was on sale only a pizza more expensive than the PA600 from gear4music. Im gonna use it...

gasolin
replies: 43 views: 1,454
forart.eu 5 days ago

Been working with 8 tracks analog solely for over a year now, and I'm both into the limitations, while also accustomed to a...

Yearofthedragon
replies: 0 views: 289
Yearofthedragon 5 days ago

I was reading a SOS article about Interfaces and came across something I didn't know. According to the article, when running a...

replies: 32 views: 5,216
psycho_monkey 5 days ago

Who else on here has used the 47jr for drums? I personally like the sound of it. But I am curious about other peoples experiences...

HeadlessDinosaur
replies: 2 views: 579
HeadlessDinosaur 6 days ago

Being budget conscious I want to build a studio that's of high quality so here is my idea and id def love feed back on it...

mequaz
replies: 38 views: 3,112
Rob Coates 6 days ago

Hi slutz, Looking for a cheap sampler with sequencer to use as a drum machine, I'm doing all my drums with two analog synths...

mmoloch
replies: 4 views: 588
baskervils 6 days ago

Howdy! Newb question: I am upgrading from my Behringer compressor to a KT-2a. My Behringer compressor required a preamp. I...

garrettnorvell
replies: 2 views: 414
garrettnorvell 6 days ago

Hi, This is my first thread after reading the pages for months and loving it! I'm trying to sync a Portastudio 424 mk2 to...

PaulJalfrezi
replies: 2 views: 1,870
Ramsammy 6 days ago

Hi all, Really, this is actually between the P220, as stated, and the t.bone SC-450. The SC-450 is basically the MXL v67g, but...

jhawkn
replies: 32 views: 1,388
chessparov2.0 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search