The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi friends.... Heads up re the "newbie" sub forum, aimed at anyone just starting out. ...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 63,800
Blast9 1st February 2011

I've used an original 1202 for years...wondering if there is anything else out there that is similar. I don't own one anymore but...

Zoobiedood
replies: 5 views: 429
Govier966 6 minutes ago

...finally got some definitive info on the GAP COMP-54...here is the faceplate pic...keep in mind the final version will have a...

kidvybes
replies: 20 views: 23,457
drsaamah 27 minutes ago

Hi everybody, I'm a beginner of recording. I didn't know any recording software so I started using a zoom q8 to mic my guitar...

kyb4g9551
replies: 8 views: 555
DirkP 37 minutes ago

I'm going crazy over this, trying to figure out how to get the airy string reverb sound similar to Olafur Arnalds Near Light....

Resoded
replies: 10 views: 628
mymuse77 47 minutes ago

I just ordered the new Sterling Audio SL230MP matched pair from Musicians Friend for $119. They seem to be $149 everywhere...

Tapeworm
replies: 0 views: 33
Tapeworm 1 hour ago

First, my room is completely untreated. Second, I'm a crappy musician. In my quest to put together a writing room in my place,...

Ox Han
replies: 3 views: 197
The Warmth 1 hour ago

which is the better mic here for vocals? I currently am just using a Shure PG 27 which im not satisfied with. the mic will be...

OolalavSuperfukk
replies: 7 views: 251
Wayne 1 hour ago

Hello Does the UAD Arrow contain the same converters & preamp as the apollo twin duo? I'm thinking about purchasing one....

B i e b e r
replies: 10 views: 5,600
MrSoundExplorer 2 hours ago

I would like to hear your thoughts and experiences on EQing a cheaper flat response microphone to mimic the dynamic chart of a...

s wave
replies: 26 views: 806
s wave 3 hours ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 5,760 views: 619,033
David C. 3 hours ago

I am looking to grab my first piece of outboard analog style equipment. Currently I use an Apogee Element 24 and a Moog Sub...

th3fstaxn
replies: 6 views: 435
xenosapien 6 hours ago

Hello, I have a pair of KRK VXT8 monitors that pick up RFI even when unplugged from their XLR source (NYC is really bad for...

bertbacharat
replies: 36 views: 13,333
Vitonol 7 hours ago

Hello. I just got a package delivered to my house this afternoon with a couple of microphones in it. The Beesneez Oliver and the...

Crazyjames
replies: 3 views: 600
Ox Han 17 hours ago

How does the new HA Elite series sound vis a vis the 73jr etc? I have a pair of 73jr amps. Was thinking of adding the Elite...

Deleted User
replies: 13 views: 2,777
Ox Han 17 hours ago

I have a pair of Rockit G5 (1st gen) that I have had forever and think they are great for the size and price. These are in my...

aof21
replies: 0 views: 152
aof21 20 hours ago

So I found what appears to be a Chinon telescoping mic (for video cameras) at Savers to other day for $10. It looks like a...

schizojames
replies: 8 views: 2,806
Wizzomixer 21 hours ago

I'm looking to replace physical amps with software, due to the multitude of features software such as GuitarRig or BiasFX...

BornOfOsiris
replies: 4 views: 253
weave 23 hours ago

Good afternoon! I'm looking preamps 4/8 channels for recording drums, I have a RME FF 800 and Audient Mico. Does anyone have or...

monoke
replies: 42 views: 10,510
LowC 1 day ago

Trying to figure out what steps are required in preparing a record for vinyl pressing...outside of calling the plant. Do I...

ravecity24
replies: 27 views: 813
akai612 1 day ago

I'm setting up a mix bus insert chain and am getting into trouble with a too hot signal going into an EQ. I'd love to have a...

nodog
replies: 2 views: 248
nodog 1 day ago

Hi, Im looking to get started with some low end gear, im starting with monitors my current options are Presonus E5+T10...

IceSotrm
replies: 0 views: 189
IceSotrm 1 day ago

Anyone? And if there is a differerence in chip, can you switch? Thanks.

Power Supply
replies: 18 views: 8,509
busker42 1 day ago

Looking to record a rootsy album with a gruff male vocal and Waterloo WL14 guitar. Im looking for warmth, character and an front...

johnonguitar7
replies: 23 views: 1,082
Karloff70 1 day ago

Currently working with 2 sm57s and an sm58. Meets my needs, however, I have become interested in condenser microphones. Found MXL...

SometimesAlways
replies: 37 views: 1,213
Dohreetoh 1 day ago

Hey! For all the new people on a budget, I once had a pair of Sterling ST51’s and LOVED them. I just wanna give ya’ll...

GreySlothStudio
replies: 1 views: 256
weave 1 day ago

Hey guys, I’m looking to purchase a dynamic microphone for recording my vocals. I make r&b music and my voice is a very...

Kmiller5
replies: 54 views: 1,921
MrSoundExplorer 1 day ago

Has anyone recorded with is and what did you think? if so post up the recording. just got a real good deal on this and...

so.so.young
replies: 26 views: 5,987
dialectic 1 day ago

Hello, So I know it’s standard practice to use a bus for your reverb and then use that bus to apply varying amounts of verb...

motomotomoto
replies: 7 views: 467
soulone82 1 day ago

Please help me identify these microphones. Phantom powered. On/Off switch. Seem pretty good! No product id though.

bmor62
replies: 1 views: 316
wrgkmc 2 days ago

I have a pretty good stereo amp, and am on a tight budget. Recommend to me a good pair of budget passive studio monitors? I'm...

Honkermann
replies: 11 views: 503
Brent Hahn 2 days ago

AKG C1000s

any opinions on this? i found one really cheap local and wondered if it was worth it. i've heard more bad than good i'm afraid.

ThunderShepherd
replies: 175 views: 34,113
David C. 2 days ago

Is rokit 8 g3 much louder than yamaha hs7? Also, me and my friend compared his monitors to my yamaha and found out that hs7...

Teoichi
replies: 8 views: 391
Teoichi 2 days ago

Need a new Interface at home as my Roland UA-55 finally died. Just find out that Zoom released this new model with USB 3.0. I...

Iconica
replies: 139 views: 46,228
dreamdreamt 2 days ago

Hey Guys, Do any of ye compress your kick or snare drum while tracking?? If so, how much db, what are your settings and...

Keating
replies: 6 views: 266
BIG BUDDHA 3 days ago

Hey guys, I can't make up my mind on a 2 channel preamp for drum overheads. There are soooo many options, my head is...

Keating
replies: 58 views: 1,087
Keating 3 days ago

What are the 3 favorite pieces of gear you own? As a bonus, what are the 3 favorite plugins you own? freshflowe

goom
replies: 118 views: 8,667
geob 3 days ago

Hi, Just a quick message to say that recently I had an issue with my M-Audio DSM-3 speakers - they stopped "locking...

gavtron
replies: 39 views: 8,798
play/record 3 days ago

Yesterday, I've bought a Rode NT1-A to upgrade my vocal chain. At home I've got a Scarlett 2i2 preamp, with a $30 CM25 condenser...

bpmtapperkun
replies: 51 views: 4,973
Bushman 3 days ago

Products – iSK Pro Audio Has anyone here tried those HD-9999 headphones ?

eldon2975
replies: 382 views: 71,118
TurboJets 3 days ago

Well - I've seen a lot of people on this forum whose opinions I generally trust talking about the V-verb.. saying 'ignore the...

biggator6
replies: 882 views: 167,942
TMOQuantity 3 days ago

Been using the Superlux for a while and will be ordering an Sennheiser HD 600. Will it totally blow my pants off?

goom
replies: 7 views: 453
th3fstaxn 4 days ago

Has anyone gotten delivery of an MTK yet. What's the latest word on a ship date. Where are all the threads on this subject? Are...

delco7
replies: 1,051 views: 202,346
Romanvm 4 days ago

Hi. I'm new member. pleased meet you guys. I've been using inexpensive but popular plugs. I'm thinking to buy next step more...

blueink
replies: 15 views: 866
dickiefunk 4 days ago

I'm looking for Analog Circuit Synthesizer which like FC/SNES game music or sound effect. I searched plugin and hardware but to...

blueink
replies: 0 views: 282
blueink 4 days ago

Just wondering how the APS Klasik's sound? How do they translate and are they pleasing to listen to. I'm tired of my Adam A7X...

tonez
replies: 143 views: 17,116
Umulungu 4 days ago

After procrasting figuring out how to and connecting my gear after setting up my new setup I'm thinking I'll ask the Pro's.. Or...

Paratriplel
replies: 16 views: 464
Monotremata 4 days ago

Just in case anyone is interested, a while back I started a thread about some upgrades the to the 36ch/24 buss Trident Series 65...

nateynate
replies: 1 views: 359
royalstudio 4 days ago

One of my Behringer Truth B3031A dies frequently but when I turn the volume up and a transient hit it turns back on. Both the...

Paratriplel
replies: 6 views: 373
Paratriplel 4 days ago

what is a rane ms1a? been looking around for a deal on a ms1b ... but came across a ms1 "a" on ebay. Tried to search...

watermelon
replies: 4 views: 2,388
tINY 5 days ago

I'm finally (ok, well, as 'final' as one can get) in the home stretch of finishing my studio reconfig, and the one thing that...

DevonB
replies: 24 views: 1,094
TMOQuantity 5 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search