The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By ESI
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I mean, we have the technology. I was looking at simple 4 track cassette recorders on Ebay, god, the prices have gone up. A few...

Jeffguitar
replies: 915 views: 32,226
ardis 29 minutes ago

Hi, I'm thinking of ordering the "Warm audio wa-87", does anyone here use it to give their opinion? I currently have a...

ezeaudio
replies: 32 views: 2,838
Jagg76 1 hour ago

Hi, I want to bye a dynamic mic for about $400 for male vocal. Is the Shure SM7B the best choice? I know every vocal is...

kite
replies: 28 views: 609
chessparov2.0 1 hour ago

OK so I'm going to let my MPAii go, but still want to have access to those two channels on my Liquid 56. It occurred to me...

joejnyc
replies: 1 views: 71
JLast 1 hour ago

So you guys probably get this question a lot so I hope my detailed description of my situation helps. Since there is no where...

BlowPop23
replies: 13 views: 798
JLast 2 hours ago

I've paid to use a studio exactly one time. I went in to try and make a three song demo, and I admit I chose the lowest rate...

Unicornsfyeah
replies: 363 views: 12,059
chrisso 5 hours ago

hi there, i'm looking for a 'vibey' old mixing desk to use as a performance tool to get my arrangements done on the fly as i...

lovecat
replies: 17 views: 1,418
boodyb 7 hours ago

Can't find anything on the (newer) MXL R80. Is it the same mic/different body trick that MXL likes to play?

Rob Coates
replies: 12 views: 12,688
Rob Coates 7 hours ago
replies: 479 views: 103,984
RoadRanger 8 hours ago

Just had an idea. As I live with five other people, all of whom have lives, I am occassionally forced to mix through...

Soulbrother
replies: 28 views: 6,782
capoeira 11 hours ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 6,088 views: 731,791
vasylek 12 hours ago

Why hasn't a company made a modern Edison Cylinder? I mean, we have the technology. I was looking at Edison Talking Machines...

JLast
replies: 0 views: 59
JLast 16 hours ago

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I have also done a bunch of reading and video watching. Just wondering which set up would be better...

kwk1
replies: 113 views: 2,342
Scragend 21 hours ago

I have a MacBook Air, and a focusrite Scarlett solo interface. I get insane buzzing when trying to record DI guitars. It buzzes...

Cmallory85
replies: 3 views: 121
JLast 22 hours ago

I've been looking for a forum where people share their solo work for compliments and critiques in a generally supportive yet...

zerosoma
replies: 0 views: 108
zerosoma 23 hours ago

Was searching for a pair of nearfields like the JBL 305s, but sadly they had to sit fairly close to the wall and being...

AndreiPiatra
replies: 52 views: 15,308
rockmanrock 1 day ago

Having a hard time choosing. Sm7b is the gold standard to metal/hardcore vocals these days, but the aston is 20 bucks cheaper,...

Trojanmantony
replies: 11 views: 2,865
fried fingers 1 day ago

So, I've been going crazy lately Researching and researching about mics and all the little differences and comparison videos and...

Cbanter93
replies: 424 views: 27,870
Mr Funk 1 day ago

So I've recently started a desktop type set up, and it's actually not going too bad. The goal is to make things as simple and out...

zerosoma
replies: 4 views: 203
AfterViewer 1 day ago

Hi, I am looking into buying one of these to use it with my synth gear (no mic pre's needed really) and I am wondering if...

upekah
replies: 5 views: 391
boodyb 1 day ago

Looking to get a relatively cheap mixer, and the xr18 looks like it will fit the bill, especially since I have an iPad and can...

Aka_bob
replies: 8 views: 374
Aka_bob 1 day ago

Hey everyone, I've recently set up my rehearsal space to do some serious home recording with my not-so-serious equipement...

skinslapper
replies: 25 views: 11,297
RightOnRome 1 day ago

I have a shure sm57 that i like for singing loud parts. I used my Behringer b1 for my soft but detailed singin parts. And used...

ece79
replies: 31 views: 1,441
David Carlyon 1 day ago

Looking at the revive audio mod for the warm audio wa-2a. any one had it done yet? I saw the post on their site and heard some...

mequaz
replies: 150 views: 25,137
mequaz 1 day ago

Hello all, I have a Focusrite Clarett 4Pre, which I have enjoyed for guitar overdubs and a little voice work. Now, I'd like to...

eBayfreak
replies: 7 views: 281
gravyhavok 1 day ago

Hi all, I know topics like this have been covered in the past, but all the threads I’ve found are really outdated at this...

boodyb
replies: 3 views: 204
gravyface 1 day ago

So I heard that there is AX series has had a makeover and I can't seem to find the exact difference. Anyone knows the difference?...

chalk5
replies: 0 views: 143
chalk5 2 days ago

I found one on the used market for quite cheap, but can't find much info or sound demos about them. How do they stand up compared...

ashbury
replies: 6 views: 267
JLast 2 days ago

I use a Behringer U-Phoria UMC404HD as an interface for (mainly) guitar. These days I don't use it very often, and when I turned...

itm
replies: 3 views: 196
JLast 2 days ago

I've owned 2 c800gs, Manley reference, etc... lot of high end stuff and the tlm102 is a fantastic mic for vox. Very smooth. For...

Krush411
replies: 6 views: 638
kennybro 2 days ago

Hi, Promoting a new band is hard, especially if you start with 0 followers. So instead of only relying on extreme luck &...

Donedeal0
replies: 14 views: 384
kennybro 2 days ago

Hello all. I want this to be a thread about all the eight-track cassette tape multitrack machines, love for them, and especially...

mutetourettes
replies: 70 views: 12,579
mutetourettes 2 days ago

Dear readers! thanks for opening my Adam A7 offer a volume control from - (infinite) to 0dB, there's a middle setting point...

hanisch
replies: 53 views: 16,324
PaulLawler 2 days ago

Now that I've figured out how to route USB returns on the XR18 out of the aux outs, I see no reason to keep this 3rd gen 4i4...

B. Toast
replies: 11 views: 447
B. Toast 2 days ago

So, through doing some research on my next mic purchase, I came up with an idea that might increase the probability of me making...

DHannah1981
replies: 4 views: 259
razorboy 2 days ago

Hi all.. Due to events extensively detailed here:...

mfny81
replies: 8 views: 288
rockmanrock 2 days ago

I ended up doing an experiment today. A shoot out I've been wanting to do for a while. For this experiment I am recording an...

coreyspencer
replies: 10 views: 572
coreyspencer 2 days ago

Hi, I got an old Soundcraft with original PSU and noticed a little hum on Channel 1/2 when I plugin sounds from the computer...

upekah
replies: 1 views: 176
JLast 2 days ago

Want to add 8 channels with ADAT in and out to my RME Babyface and can’t decide between the Presonus DP88 and Focusrite Clarett...

shawbag
replies: 2 views: 212
shawbag 2 days ago

So i mainly do rapping and the occasional singing-rapping(think some drake type ish). My voice is very deep i'm not sure where...

migsmackie
replies: 10 views: 413
JLast 2 days ago

Hi all, DZR reviews all seem fairly positive with the exception of some reliability issues when pushed hard. I currently...

jr4ah4eva
replies: 5 views: 266
DannyMac 2 days ago

Hello, all knowing Gearslutz! My band has decided to release an EP of original material and I am going to be producing and...

djmajik1230
replies: 7 views: 306
JLast 3 days ago

So, I've recorded a dozen songs with a drummer who can't play to a click. I think I'd like to quantize the drum tracks to a click...

RoadRanger
replies: 28 views: 900
kennybro 3 days ago

Whats up tape-heads?! Taking a gamble on an UNTESTED Tascam 424-just bought on eBay for $100 after shipping. It looks like a...

thegibsonkid
replies: 34 views: 1,868
Breaks Dude 3 days ago

Is it basically 2 MS1Bs or are they different types of preamps in the DMS 22?

highriser
replies: 5 views: 2,172
Dood McMan 3 days ago

Hey! I realise this might be a controversial subject (plugins vs. hardware), but let me describe my own experience. I make...

fjolle
replies: 5 views: 404
ABBA 3 days ago

Hi Folks, Just a quick Q on these mics in a stereo miking situation, e.g. close-miking an acoustic instrument. Has anyone...

MikaB
replies: 9 views: 455
razorboy 3 days ago

Hi all, So I recently got a pair of LP6's and while they sound great the Center of the stereo image does not sound to me like...

mfny81
replies: 37 views: 757
mattiasnyc 3 days ago

Is anyone here using this? lf so, what do you think so far? Does it feel cheap or is actually well-built?

acidtechno
replies: 60 views: 21,169
Jake 3 days ago

Hi everyone, I found this website while trying to figure out what microphone, XLR cable (>4') and audio interface I should buy...

jkxs
replies: 24 views: 581
Fast_Fingers 4 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search