The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Montigomo?

Has anyone heard of a Russian company selling ribbon mics and mic preamps under the name montigomo on eBay? The the ads come...

Bater
replies: 103 views: 15,801
musiquefreek 2 hours ago

I own an SM57 but I don't really like them. I need a dynamic alternative that's better for instruments and voice. I already...

goom
replies: 79 views: 3,843
chessparov2.0 3 hours ago

How better/worse are behritones compared to Avantone? I've used Avantones at a studio once and I think it's a great...

masteringdigital
replies: 63 views: 53,753
hello people 3 hours ago

I was listening to my favorite Dylan albums, Good As I've Been to You, and World Gone Wrong. I read that he recorded these albums...

ejanuska
replies: 7 views: 490
vernier 6 hours ago

i guess this is the right place for this... i can't afford to be high end, so low end it is :) i'm not necessarily writing...

zappazapper
replies: 27 views: 1,901
QueenSisi 6 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm upgrading my studio, and the thing I want to upgrade most is my mic, the AT2020. I have acoustically treated the...

gosef
replies: 1 views: 84
gosef 7 hours ago

My Setup TL Audio Ivory 5001 MkI Rane MLM42S WA76 Compressor Focusrite Clarett 2Pre Currently, I can mix up to 4 mic...

alexdoo
replies: 3 views: 103
JLast 9 hours ago

Hi all BeesNeez Mics have announced though their facebook site they are making a limited run of vintage U87 clone mics for a...

MuntedFunkster
replies: 11 views: 495
Mordae 12 hours ago

Hi folks, it's been a LONG time. I'm trying to get set up to record again, and I'm realizing that I'm just old now. I have about...

AnthonySpinali
replies: 3 views: 153
Garage Rodeo 18 hours ago

Hey gearslutz! First thread, but have been lurking for a while. For some time I've tried recording guitar for use in my...

snarlcarl
replies: 6 views: 341
pimket 18 hours ago

Looking for free or not very expensive drum samples for rock.

Gab_Azz
replies: 2 views: 205
pimket 19 hours ago

I've been using the Stellar X2 and X2 Vintage large capsule microphones for several months now and I'm very pleased with their...

shepke
replies: 0 views: 103
shepke 1 day ago

I am looking into purchasing an Apogee Element, and comfortable with having my input controls being on-screen or within Logic,...

Jambavan
replies: 5 views: 856
beau_mckee 1 day ago

Need a small, cheap mixer that has stereo send and return, as well as - hopefully - the option of hi-z for at least 2 inputs....

pimket
replies: 11 views: 940
Wayne 1 day ago

Hello! This is my first post on Gearslutz. So, I hope I am posting in the correct thread. I am a professional horn player and,...

gizmosrealm
replies: 7 views: 338
Bob Ross 1 day ago

Hello everyone, I'm looking to buy my first microphone and I have no clue what I should go for or what I should look for. I...

pouya
replies: 1 views: 436
tINY 1 day ago

I am curious what’s in YOUR mic locker?? Mine: Oktava MK319 (Russian ) CAD E100 (American) ...

bibleboy3
replies: 1,032 views: 214,182
pimket 1 day ago

A little question/challenge for you all. Here's the scenario: You have a solid computer and a decent interface, a DAW and all...

robdpittman
replies: 18 views: 568
N1Greg 1 day ago

Hello guys I currently have an NT1A and a Scarlett Solo. I'm interested in upgrading my vocal chain mainly for rap vocals,...

Keven
replies: 0 views: 91
Keven 2 days ago

Hi everyone, I need your help narrowing down my choice. I research monitors since a couple of weeks and am a bit stuck. I'm...

Nandio
replies: 32 views: 2,502
VenVile 2 days ago

I'd like to hear samples of all three mics, anyone has them? I'm definitely interested in the C214 vs C414 b/xls comparison, but...

Chris Lago
replies: 30 views: 38,590
Dohreetoh 2 days ago

Could some audio hacker explain how audio signal processing exactly works, please? 1. I am trying to find out what is noisiest...

sn1p3r29a
replies: 2 views: 157
tINY 2 days ago

Hey folks! I wanted to play with a dummy head mic but the Neumann KU100 ($8000 US) was just a smidge over my budget :lol: ...

Luckyleo
replies: 4 views: 390
sn1p3r29a 2 days ago

What do you guys think about this? I just need a new best all around "truest-to-mix" headphones around 100-200. Any...

TheRigaletto
replies: 32 views: 9,953
HSi 2 days ago

I recently picked up an Akai S3000 locally and have been messing around with it a bit. What strikes me is that I might prefer...

onlywhelmed
replies: 8 views: 529
BarkerStreet 2 days ago

I rent, and move around fairly often- so setting up a pristine listening environment is not possible. My first 'fix' for this...

rbbrchckn
replies: 0 views: 178
rbbrchckn 3 days ago

So I'm finding more and more I could use a few more inputs and looking for a way to utilised the ADAT input on the Apollo 8 that...

TequilaKez
replies: 0 views: 152
TequilaKez 3 days ago

Hello fellow gear snobs, I'm looking for a dedicated equalizer for my 2 bus. For now, this will be my only EQ and I'm looking...

LandtBand
replies: 0 views: 150
LandtBand 3 days ago

Hi folks, As I understand it, the Gen 3 Scarlett range now has “through line / fixed line” inputs which means that higher end...

Markam
replies: 2 views: 184
Markam 3 days ago

I’m trying to upgrade my preamps and have been having trouble determining next steps. I need 7-8 channels of mic pre for...

KickSnareHat
replies: 36 views: 2,741
MandoBastardo 4 days ago

Hi, a noob question. What do you look out for and at what point do you decide you may been to upgrade your interface? In my...

telecode
replies: 29 views: 1,013
joeq 4 days ago

Hello friends! I'm thinking of a new (Windows based) audio interface. I have Ensamble firewire (but Mac is byby) and Focusrite...

RoppongiRed
replies: 3 views: 319
RoppongiRed 4 days ago

Haven't seen a thread about this yet, and to be honest I'm not even sure if this product has shipped yet. From the...

MicahBrown
replies: 17 views: 4,293
mrand 4 days ago

After trawling the forums I found there was no clear information on how to Mod either Golden Age's Pre-73 or Comp-54. They're...

skizotom
replies: 45 views: 25,469
EvLoutonian 5 days ago

Did a search and didnt find too much reguarding this heavy beast. Can anyone share a few words about using this console in a...

statixx
replies: 5 views: 4,462
statixx 5 days ago

Hello everybody For my new speakers - the superb Geithain RL 906 - I'm looking for a small, inexpensive monitor controller....

goodkeys
replies: 45 views: 27,439
mattg082 5 days ago

hittt hittt I'm looking for some headphones that i can use to whilst recording vocals, so provide good isolation and little...

80 out of 8
replies: 15 views: 725
80 out of 8 5 days ago

So I have an sm7b bc I knew I wouldn't be in a professionally treated room to record vocals, but I can't help but feel like I'm...

onthekeys
replies: 20 views: 678
80 out of 8 5 days ago

I am looking for ideas on how it sounds and how it compares to other mics in the u47 wheel house. There are very few impressions...

sonnycheebs
replies: 0 views: 140
sonnycheebs 5 days ago

I'm new to midi beat making and loving it. I would love a little versatility of drum pads that could be triggered with my...

richie0801
replies: 0 views: 187
richie0801 5 days ago

I just bought the Klark Teknik 1176-KT, excited to use it. I am a bit of tinkerer though so out of curiosity i'm wondering if...

sentimiento
replies: 3 views: 612
mrfantastic 5 days ago

Hi All, Have a few questions for those who could help. Firstly; I have been performing vocals for quite a long time but I have...

CharlieFxckingA
replies: 5 views: 996
ArtemAli 5 days ago

I want to buy a new audio interface for my home studio setup and I am thinking between these two cards. I worked on M-Audio...

dreamtuned
replies: 13 views: 6,501
Brent Hahn 5 days ago

I have an FMR RNP. I use it to do stereo recordings of solo acoustic guitar. I also have a waves diamond plug-in pack. Since...

Joost
replies: 61 views: 16,230
AudioWonderland 6 days ago

Hello everyone. I wanted to get some input from you guys here. If you had $1000 to spend on a used keyboard workstation which one...

Alqemy
replies: 4 views: 224
Alqemy 6 days ago

Hey y'all, I'm looking for some cheap compressors to get me started with hardware compression. I don't necessarily need...

Tom.S
replies: 16 views: 816
dranzangos 6 days ago

I was looking at some mics on a different site, and ran across a Dave Thomas Advanced Audio version of the RE20 from...

Dissimili
replies: 14 views: 13,151
Analogeezer 6 days ago

high guys glad to found this community :synth: so i want to record multiple devices without changing too many cables and...

vibing
replies: 7 views: 718
joeq 6 days ago

Hey guys. I have a Soundcraft Ghost 24 channel 8 bus analog mixer that I acquired pretty recently for very cheap. I'm trying to...

thesilo
replies: 2 views: 489
Soundclass 1 week ago

Really wish Tascam or other would put out a multitrack recorder like the DP-24sd that has professional sound quality. Would love...

sspace
replies: 11 views: 674
JLast 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search