The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

One of the biggest mixing hurdles that's difficult to overcome.

goom
replies: 22 views: 1,067
hello people 3 hours ago

I think I read that cardioid mics are for live performances and condenser mics are for recording. Is it true?

Griw
replies: 5 views: 5,775
Papanate 3 hours ago

Hi. I picked up two blackface Alesis ADAT machines for $10 a piece. The lady had no idea what they were. I didn't want or need...

wpvalentine
replies: 2 views: 156
Quetz 5 hours ago

Amp modelling that is, been having a look back at some of my old amp modllers to see if there's any interesting retro sounds to...

Dezb1
replies: 10 views: 630
hello people 7 hours ago

is anyone consistently making money with their setup... Bill

bibleboy3
replies: 29 views: 1,758
Digiplex 9 hours ago

VERY inexpensive mic. Booth Junkie is raving about the mic. http://techzoneaudioproducts.com This is a part of their...

Mr Funk
replies: 11 views: 2,198
TZAudioProducts 11 hours ago

Am i doing it wrong, or why don't i like the puteq eq sound.. its too round, baggy, heavy and sluggish..Just ugh..

chip
replies: 7 views: 361
Sybille 13 hours ago

Hi all , I have searched for info but could NOT find Some. Could I replace a k49 capsule for a k870 capsule what would...

QueenSisi
replies: 0 views: 112
QueenSisi 13 hours ago

Looking at Amazon, Rode and Auray is $100 and Samson is $50 an then there are some that are $20.

Griw
replies: 3 views: 191
Dohreetoh 13 hours ago

Hi , Do you use eq on studio monitoring? I'm Thinking of getting a good 2x31 equalizer (home studio). Can someone...

spike66
replies: 23 views: 18,258
King Tubby 14 hours ago

Hey guys! Anyone have some first hand experience with the new KRK Rokit G4 series? Specifically looking into the 7 and 8s....

JamesG602
replies: 100 views: 21,689
Noctambulant 15 hours ago

Since some time the music of Mac DeMarco is recurring thing on my iTunes. Because of the very interesting sound of his...

NoVi
replies: 95 views: 12,273
Rob Coates 17 hours ago

Hi there I just moved and am looking to get some better speakers than my presonus eris e5. I make techno and house and my...

teksob
replies: 3 views: 229
loopdude 20 hours ago

Hi, I'm interested in trying out a new tube in my SE Electronics SE2200T. Firstly, how much of a difference does replacing...

dickiefunk
replies: 29 views: 8,625
Genesis1 22 hours ago

Hello Guys, I‘am interested to buy a new Preamp for upgrading my Studio For me would be the Favorite the Tegeler VTRC or the...

BruceWaayne
replies: 18 views: 575
Nick Tammer 22 hours ago

Has anyone gotten delivery of an MTK yet. What's the latest word on a ship date. Where are all the threads on this subject? Are...

delco7
replies: 1,077 views: 228,778
dharma one 22 hours ago

hello world i am in the market for an analog mixer to use to record with my teac 4 track reel to reel. i say analog because i...

haunted3
replies: 1 views: 154
elegentdrum 1 day ago

Hey guys! I wanted to try using an older DBX 163x compressor to record a few vocal tracks, and I was wondering if anyone out...

Ginazgifs
replies: 21 views: 8,235
Brian M. Boykin 1 day ago

Looking for ideas and alternatives for a portable setup that can support up to 32 channels of audio. I put together the attached...

T.O. Ross
replies: 6 views: 248
bgood 1 day ago

Loose fit with any cable I try on the (mono in and mono output jack)....the nut is not loose on either. The stereo input and...

NoPro
replies: 1 views: 132
NoPro 1 day ago

Now that Joly is out of the game, who is doing the best mods? I'd prefer to send them off and have it done, but I could...

turtlejon
replies: 1 views: 243
turtlejon 1 day ago
replies: 22 views: 458
Wayne 1 day ago

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a new audio interface for my Ableton live performances, I do everything inside the box so no real...

General Haze
replies: 0 views: 116
General Haze 1 day ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 5,860 views: 662,258
SweatySwedien 1 day ago

Hi everybody, I'm looking for your advices cause I've been thinking a lot lately and still can't decide which mic should I buy!...

lorent
replies: 8 views: 397
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

i know there have been alot of forums on this. but no one has ever come up with a straight answer as to what EXACTLY to do to mxl...

lukereelz
replies: 30 views: 26,125
Pod person 1 day ago

I'm using an sm7b into a tone beast into the line in on the a clarett. There is a ton of hiss on this recording. The gain and/or...

studioguitarman
replies: 14 views: 380
scrubs 1 day ago

Hello (first post, welcoming feedback on format etc.), I'm getting some noise from SM7B and RE20 which are in a vocal booth....

srsly_sam
replies: 8 views: 334
srsly_sam 1 day ago

Looking for suggestions on lower-end power amplifier for bookshelf speakers that I will use as reference monitors. I would like...

blotto
replies: 15 views: 605
Quetz 2 days ago

So I picked up one of these very inexpensive SDC microphones from iSK after hearing some good things. I have to say that after my...

OceanMan
replies: 20 views: 3,128
gravyface 2 days ago

Soundtoys Little Radiator for £7.96 https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/2-Effects/44-Saturation/1860-Little-Radiator One...

Scragend
replies: 3 views: 253
Scragend 2 days ago

I personally have a UMC404 audio interface, that has served me well for over a year now, and a Xenyx X1024USB Mixer that has...

IamNeedHelp
replies: 131 views: 11,399
sirjuxtable 2 days ago

Has anyone recorded (say a crash cymbal) and when the cymbal was struck have the microphone move closer to the cymbal? (or away...

s wave
replies: 0 views: 113
s wave 2 days ago

I recently purchased a heritage elite 73. Before buying it, I searched online for vocal clips or mic shoot outs, and found almost...

JoonJukx
replies: 3 views: 207
JoonJukx 2 days ago

Hey guys I'm new to the forum but have been learning from it for the last year or so. haha Thought I would give a much needed...

MartinTroubadour
replies: 30 views: 34,410
wrgkmc 2 days ago

I was looking at a video review of M179:...

Griw
replies: 1 views: 201
scrubs 2 days ago

As some of you may know, my "studio" is also my bedroom. I am in the process of rearranging my furniture for a better...

LCD
replies: 20 views: 12,956
weave 2 days ago

Hi there, If this is the wrong forum, please correct me! Well I have this original Level Loc M62V and was wondering if...

whitedwarf
replies: 1 views: 184
JonnieK 2 days ago

What are the 3 favorite pieces of gear you own? As a bonus, what are the 3 favorite plugins you own? freshflowe

goom
replies: 173 views: 15,458
Rolavine 3 days ago

I will mainly produce electroacoustic music, pop and trap, so I need that low end resolution a lot. My JBL are amazing, but I...

thelessiknowtheb
replies: 9 views: 478
VenVile 3 days ago

Any Native instruments Maschine Mikro Mk3 users here? I've been seeing a few complaints about the Mikro MK3, that it can't be...

drashkum
replies: 1 views: 187
stella645 3 days ago

Can anyone recommend some mods for the Yamaha m406? According to Yamaha it's a compact version of the PM 2000. Wondering if...

SluttyEars
replies: 0 views: 146
SluttyEars 3 days ago

Anyone know what the synth he plays the pluck on at 0:02? Kinda looks like a Korg Triton Studio...

xXGreenXx90
replies: 0 views: 190
xXGreenXx90 3 days ago

from function/pulse generators to strange half racks, goofy processors/modulators over looked samplers. what are some banging...

ravecity24
replies: 13 views: 1,107
TMOQuantity 3 days ago

Hello all im looking for a new audio interface ive had my scarlet focusrite for sometime now, and im looking for something...

sotorious
replies: 0 views: 184
sotorious 4 days ago

Hi guys First off.. im a noob and this is my first "real" dedicated preamp. Been using the preamps in my soundcard...

Bass
replies: 26 views: 4,687
terrible.dee 4 days ago

Last year I emailed the owner of this OktavaMod if he could mod my blue bluebird mic and he responded with the following...

guitargodmiles
replies: 16 views: 4,131
rbbrchckn 4 days ago

Hello All, I am looking for a microphone to record solo cello but also be versatile so I can use it for other instruments as...

Borz
replies: 32 views: 3,438
QueenSisi 4 days ago

hey everyone the lead guitarist for my band has a pretty old Peavey Renown series 212 combo amp (300 watts i think)confoosed if...

Gamete
replies: 19 views: 30,300
Bstapper 4 days ago

Hi slutz. After 15 years i finally blew the woofer on one of my RP8s. I am not sure how to remove the speaker though. Compared...

kindkind
replies: 0 views: 165
kindkind 4 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search