The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I think I read that cardioid mics are for live performances and condenser mics are for recording. Is it true?

Griw
replies: 10 views: 6,040
deedeeyeah 2 hours ago

I personally have a UMC404 audio interface, that has served me well for over a year now, and a Xenyx X1024USB Mixer that has...

IamNeedHelp
replies: 139 views: 11,798
tuner93 3 hours ago

i know there have been alot of forums on this. but no one has ever come up with a straight answer as to what EXACTLY to do to mxl...

lukereelz
replies: 32 views: 26,252
Pod person 4 hours ago

Hey guys! I wanted to try using an older DBX 163x compressor to record a few vocal tracks, and I was wondering if anyone out...

Ginazgifs
replies: 30 views: 8,465
d.igital 7 hours ago

Hey guys, hope you're doing well. Forgive me if I don't make the most sense or If this is in the wrong place. Please don't...

FidelityChemist
replies: 2 views: 486
nowaysj 10 hours ago

Anyone have experience with them? Especially the CK12. It looks as though they are OEM capsules that they skin and tweak...

zohomoho
replies: 17 views: 1,990
zohomoho 10 hours ago

So, I've been going crazy lately Researching and researching about mics and all the little differences and comparison videos and...

Cbanter93
replies: 10 views: 383
Cbanter93 10 hours ago

Do they tend to audibly resonate? Should we try to dampen them or lay a weight on top of them to kill whatever tone they might be...

goom
replies: 1 views: 250
tINY 11 hours ago

Theta frequencies like the one on this site are often used for therapy....

ty604
replies: 3 views: 399
Xander 13 hours ago

Hi All, I have a need for a second pair of monitors. I'll try and keep this short. I have monitors that I like to mix on, but,...

d.igital
replies: 0 views: 332
d.igital 13 hours ago

Hi I am in doubt whether I should buy the focusrite scarlett 2i3 3rd gen focusrite clarett 2pre usb I don't really care about...

werners22
replies: 39 views: 970
Noctambulant 14 hours ago

Hey folks, I own a Presonus Studio 1824 and reasonably happy with it. However, I need some more ins, not many analog, but at...

Spikey699
replies: 1 views: 247
johannburkard 14 hours ago

Hey guys i searched throughout the forums for an answer to this but all i find is bits and pieces to my question. I have a...

Tryptaview
replies: 3 views: 384
CJ Mastering 16 hours ago

Now that Joly is out of the game, who is doing the best mods? I'd prefer to send them off and have it done, but I could...

turtlejon
replies: 5 views: 441
ardis 17 hours ago

So I have a PC with RME HDSP 9652. I have a (don't laugh) ADA-8000 Behringer preamp. It's currently hooked up like this: Optical...

couzin2000
replies: 4 views: 335
Quetz 17 hours ago

is anyone consistently making money with their setup... Bill

bibleboy3
replies: 32 views: 2,109
johnjj 18 hours ago

Hi everyone, Going to try an L10, but I'm curious how many of you have been successful with either Midas 500 series...

NeveSSL1
replies: 23 views: 2,130
PrinceBustyer 19 hours ago

Hello (first post, welcoming feedback on format etc.), I'm getting some noise from SM7B and RE20 which are in a vocal booth....

srsly_sam
replies: 13 views: 517
johnjj 20 hours ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 5,861 views: 663,446
Rocket88 20 hours ago

VERY inexpensive mic. Booth Junkie is raving about the mic. http://techzoneaudioproducts.com This is a part of their...

Mr Funk
replies: 18 views: 2,941
shepke 1 day ago

For those of you with an NTK, I just wanted to share that I upgraded the tube in my Rode NTK from the stock to a mullard and...it...

SoulSpace
replies: 50 views: 40,220
paulocau 1 day ago

Products – iSK Pro Audio Has anyone here tried those HD-9999 headphones ?

eldon2975
replies: 456 views: 85,980
Progger 1 day ago

I'm looking to purchase a microphone to record myself on clarinet to learn about recording on my own a bit. It'd be for mostly...

hero1133
replies: 10 views: 1,560
ScottJEP 1 day ago

Just wondering how the APS Klasik's sound? How do they translate and are they pleasing to listen to. I'm tired of my Adam A7X...

tonez
replies: 163 views: 23,974
Martel80 2 days ago

Hey all! First post on Gearslutz, be nice... ;) So I am PC-based, and I do music that is primarily electronic, but with some...

freeze_etch
replies: 11 views: 3,238
freeze_etch 2 days ago

Looking at Amazon, Rode and Auray is $100 and Samson is $50 an then there are some that are $20.

Griw
replies: 8 views: 410
Bushman 2 days ago

Hi, I'm building a home studio and am wondering what my best options are for a cheaper mic to get started on vocals. I already...

bmxsulli
replies: 31 views: 4,025
Nick Tammer 3 days ago

Hi there I just moved and am looking to get some better speakers than my presonus eris e5. I make techno and house and my...

teksob
replies: 8 views: 423
loopdude 3 days ago

Hi, I bought an Alesis M1 Active pair several years ago (1996 or 1998). For years, everything was fine. Now I have serious...

pschmailinglist
replies: 53 views: 42,954
danylog 3 days ago

Hi gearslutz, this is my first post and I hope I'm posting this in the right page. I figured I'd make an account here since...

bluefire98
replies: 5 views: 977
Jelnet 3 days ago

hello world i am in the market for an analog mixer to use to record with my teac 4 track reel to reel. i say analog because i...

haunted3
replies: 7 views: 392
wrgkmc 3 days ago

Hi, I have been offered a digi 002 mixer at a silly price but cannot find someone to give me a clear cut answer as to if it...

tobywan
replies: 18 views: 9,463
TMOQuantity 3 days ago

Hi everyone, I'm about to buy a small mixer for my small studio and my small amount of instruments (all synth and electronic...

Oz32
replies: 0 views: 360
Oz32 3 days ago

Has anyone had a chance to visit any conventions and listen to the new Kali IN-8 monitors? If so, what were your experiences, and...

vwruuska
replies: 8 views: 1,657
R.C.A. 3 days ago

4 track cassete recorders that rule! I'm interested in hearing about which people like - which they dont - cool quirks -...

DanV
replies: 144 views: 75,790
hello people 4 days ago

Hi , Do you use eq on studio monitoring? I'm Thinking of getting a good 2x31 equalizer (home studio). Can someone...

spike66
replies: 24 views: 18,413
Philbo King 4 days ago

Hey gearslutz, I find my sm7b and sm81 shure mics to have too high of a noise floor (whitenoise) for many applications (soft...

klong
replies: 27 views: 4,231
lespaul2550 4 days ago

Since some time the music of Mac DeMarco is recurring thing on my iTunes. Because of the very interesting sound of his...

NoVi
replies: 96 views: 12,754
ZEF 4 days ago

Amp modelling that is, been having a look back at some of my old amp modllers to see if there's any interesting retro sounds to...

Dezb1
replies: 11 views: 757
Dezb1 4 days ago

Hi all , I have searched for info but could NOT find Some. Could I replace a k49 capsule for a k870 capsule what would...

QueenSisi
replies: 3 views: 292
QueenSisi 5 days ago

One of the biggest mixing hurdles that's difficult to overcome.

goom
replies: 23 views: 1,249
Pod person 5 days ago

Hi. I picked up two blackface Alesis ADAT machines for $10 a piece. The lady had no idea what they were. I didn't want or need...

wpvalentine
replies: 2 views: 266
Quetz 5 days ago

Am i doing it wrong, or why don't i like the puteq eq sound.. its too round, baggy, heavy and sluggish..Just ugh..

chip
replies: 7 views: 485
Sybille 5 days ago

Hey guys! Anyone have some first hand experience with the new KRK Rokit G4 series? Specifically looking into the 7 and 8s....

JamesG602
replies: 100 views: 22,199
Noctambulant 5 days ago

Hi, I'm interested in trying out a new tube in my SE Electronics SE2200T. Firstly, how much of a difference does replacing...

dickiefunk
replies: 29 views: 8,697
Genesis1 6 days ago

Hello Guys, I‘am interested to buy a new Preamp for upgrading my Studio For me would be the Favorite the Tegeler VTRC or the...

BruceWaayne
replies: 18 views: 689
Nick Tammer 6 days ago

Has anyone gotten delivery of an MTK yet. What's the latest word on a ship date. Where are all the threads on this subject? Are...

delco7
replies: 1,077 views: 229,362
dharma one 6 days ago

Looking for ideas and alternatives for a portable setup that can support up to 32 channels of audio. I put together the attached...

T.O. Ross
replies: 6 views: 353
bgood 6 days ago

Loose fit with any cable I try on the (mono in and mono output jack)....the nut is not loose on either. The stereo input and...

NoPro
replies: 1 views: 190
NoPro 6 days ago
replies: 22 views: 571
Wayne 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search