The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By ESI
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm using a pair of KRK Rokit 5 G3 monitors with a PC in a small bedroom, for listening to music, and editing audio. Mid bass is...

SkyCyclePilot
replies: 7 views: 107
SkyCyclePilot 6 minutes ago

Hi guys! I need a microphone to record lectures, podcasts and to chat with friends. After looking at the reviews, I was planning...

Brainless
replies: 5 views: 151
burningbuildings 2 hours ago

So I got a warm audio wa12 mic pre, I connected the output into a line input on my US1800 and even with the pad engaged and the...

dreib
replies: 5 views: 200
gravyhavok 5 hours ago

I recently bought an old Rode NT1 in very good condition as I had heard that they were designed by Jim Williams. Despite that...

Mikey77
replies: 154 views: 27,182
Totiana 7 hours ago

So I Bought some Edyne pres the other day, I have been eyeballing em for a while and someone put a pair up for a good deal lower...

SunkenCity
replies: 6 views: 2,352
ZEF 9 hours ago

I have Soothe 2 and looking at Waves. Possibly all I can afford unless something juicy shows up.

goom
replies: 40 views: 2,038
EV676 13 hours ago

I need a "point me in the direction" on how to replace the battery in my ancient Tascam TM-D1000 digital mixer. I've...

rbbrchckn
replies: 5 views: 192
rbbrchckn 16 hours ago

Tears for Fears: Broken https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lwev1soyL4 You can hear the bass clearly during the intro. This...

rectifiedMind
replies: 3 views: 164
elegentdrum 19 hours ago

the space im in doesn’t allow many options for speaker placement. i have a pair of ProAcs (that i adore) and one of them is...

samtastic
replies: 0 views: 80
samtastic 20 hours ago

Which monitor could be a replacement for the yamaha msp7 without having to invest a large sum of money? I have thought that the...

mcanicos
replies: 12 views: 1,024
AndreiPiatra 22 hours ago

Hi everyone, I am new here :) could anyone recommend a decent quality (and still not too expensive) mixer or multi-track...

baroquepawel
replies: 16 views: 478
bradh 22 hours ago

hi there, i've recently bought an sony mx-p21 and an mx-p290 console for 100€ each, i was thinking that the only thing they...

the_nooon
replies: 32 views: 15,283
shakemake 23 hours ago

Hello everyone! I'm in the middle of a decision - should it be BehringerUMC204HD or Steinberg UR22C. I am a beginner and this...

Boyan1984
replies: 5 views: 139
Boyan1984 23 hours ago

Hello everyone! I am looking to get an audio interface for my XLR mic(probably Blue Ember, maybe Neat Worker Bee) and maybe some...

mattbhm
replies: 15 views: 535
Honkermann 1 day ago

I'm trying to improve my vocal sound but I am not positive if a tube mic pre will help. I have used cheaper tube mic preamps and...

listen2benp
replies: 21 views: 540
robert82 1 day ago

Anyone picked this thing up yet? 200 USD for a tube mic is an interesting price point. The cable braid and PSU looks the same as...

adumbfish
replies: 13 views: 1,501
RoadRanger 1 day ago

hi , i know this has been covered a lot in the past , i'm just struggeling to find info to date or devices that havent been...

converted
replies: 4 views: 240
johannburkard 1 day ago

Hey all! First post on Gearslutz, be nice... ;) So I am PC-based, and I do music that is primarily electronic, but with some...

freeze_etch
replies: 13 views: 4,281
hebjam 1 day ago

I am curious what’s in YOUR mic locker?? Mine: Oktava MK319 (Russian ) CAD E100 (American) ...

bibleboy3
replies: 1,114 views: 232,945
RodrigoPandelo 1 day ago

I’m using the $800 mark because that’s what a pair of Focal Alpha 6s cost and the choice I’m leaning towards. I’m...

brewbaker
replies: 59 views: 3,304
Philip Parker 1 day ago

Has anyone any experience with them? I certainly see people talk of them but I can't find any shootouts. Any experience with...

Jazz Noise
replies: 38 views: 6,640
Zed999 1 day ago

For any of the existing/former Cubase users out there - have you tried Reaper? What do you think? After a week of use I have...

jlipoth
replies: 195 views: 27,187
I play in a ban 1 day ago

I've come to terms with the fact that my old Saffire Pro 24 DSP is pretty much useless for recording with Windows 10, so I need a...

Naigewron
replies: 2 views: 166
Naigewron 1 day ago

I have an untreated room. But full of stuff so not much echo. I got myself new gear to record better. Motu M2 audio interface...

ece79
replies: 1 views: 170
ambiguous signal 2 days ago

Before you point out the obvious, yes, I'm aware that any audio interface with 2 XLR inputs can do stereo. What I'm wondering...

GearAcquisition
replies: 4 views: 186
GearAcquisition 2 days ago

Hey everyone, I was wondering what interfaces I can get that support 20+ channels at 24 bit 96khz. Preferably I'd want an...

Tom.S
replies: 29 views: 651
oldmanstan 2 days ago

Have completed the Kentek Mod on my Art Pro VLA II, using UTC A20's. It has rendered the device unusable. The sound is very,...

ceefcee
replies: 7 views: 426
JLast 2 days ago

Hi, I have Audient's ASP880 and iD22, however, I want to expand the number of channels I can record with at once. Apparently...

DaisyMay
replies: 2 views: 250
DaisyMay 2 days ago

Considering getting back into a cassette 4 track after many years of not having one! I used to own a Tascam 244 and it sounded...

zulusound
replies: 286 views: 124,688
Gutz 2 days ago

Hello people, i have this problem for a while and now i have feeling i ll go crazy. Did everything possible to make a...

prezlamen
replies: 11 views: 552
prezlamen 2 days ago

Hi, Have just sold my Yamaha HS7 speakers as found them not great for Trance music. The main issue I had I think was that being...

Immortal
replies: 35 views: 5,802
Krsto 2 days ago

I just bought a JVC KD-V50 stereo cassette recorder. It should be arriving next week. Has anyone had experience with JVC...

steveswisher
replies: 18 views: 1,789
Dezb1 3 days ago

Hi everyone! So, just to say that I made a really simple modification to my C214 mic because I thought it was just way too...

kharma44
replies: 0 views: 131
kharma44 3 days ago

Hi, all - UA has its holiday sale - so I have been auditioning some plugins. I tried out the Distressor. It seemed to be...

I play in a ban
replies: 2 views: 245
I play in a ban 3 days ago

I'm getting ready to start another CD project with my band and we knew we would need two great vocal mics in order to get the...

McIrish
replies: 89 views: 19,203
chessparov2.0 3 days ago

Anybody got a cheap one for sale? can be manual doesnt have to be spring loaded! lol howdy

Lifestyle
replies: 10 views: 5,819
camargyle 3 days ago

Please Delete

RoadRanger
replies: 0 views: 174
RoadRanger 3 days ago

I recently traded away my Analog Heat mk2. I liked it, but the trade was something I couldn't refuse - I'm sure you can relate....

Sonny Casanovas
replies: 14 views: 875
Sonny Casanovas 3 days ago

One dude said on this forum that the B2 outshines his AT4060 on vocals. I find that hard to believe. I've seen these mics as low...

Krush411
replies: 71 views: 41,871
Rob Coates 3 days ago

Hi, I need to change location for a little while and think about organizing my portable setup. I will be working with open cans...

Synthbrass
replies: 0 views: 156
Synthbrass 3 days ago

After doing searches of this forum's vast knowledge-base, and experimentation, I know not to use a DI box for reamping. It can...

musicalavtech
replies: 7 views: 5,409
lukegalea16 3 days ago

Which DBX subharmonic synth is the best??? 120a 120x DS 120xp Which one? Thanks in advance, Stress Man

Stress Man
replies: 26 views: 28,439
mixerguy 4 days ago

Hey guys, what do you think about those two mics? Which is better for a more..deeper voice at podcasting/voice overs and such?...

RedFox300
replies: 22 views: 622
chessparov2.0 4 days ago

How's it going I ordered a x0xb0x black monster just before the new year from x0xsh0p/sound imperium. I bought it through ebay...

marmoran2
replies: 39 views: 4,374
oortone 4 days ago

I'm getting into live streaming acoustic guitar/vocal. Since I have a very clean Mackie 1402VLZ, I'm using that as an external...

BerkeleyBernie
replies: 4 views: 229
BerkeleyBernie 4 days ago

What kind of a peace of gear the motu 828 USB 2.0 is? i'll soon have to upgrade my audio interface, and i don't want to purchase...

sguali
replies: 8 views: 11,271
asiatic82 4 days ago

I just picked up one of these after reading great reviews and got it racked up last night. Everything is working great and I'm...

FlyMordecai
replies: 36 views: 6,635
Fabian Kraal 4 days ago

Hi! I found a used (but dead) TASCAM 424 MKII (the one with the _built_in_ power supply). And of course the primary winding is...

swingwhale
replies: 3 views: 217
Rick Dalton 4 days ago

Hi, anyone tried one of these? THE T.BONE RETRO TUBE II - Thomann Verkkokauppa How does it compare to other T.Bone tube mics...

pasarski
replies: 29 views: 24,504
Roller 4 days ago

The back 1-4 mic inputs on my apogee ensemble are a bit loose when the xlr cable is inserted. It hasn’t given me an issue yet,...

JamesG602
replies: 3 views: 334
JamesG602 4 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search