The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Low End Theory

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi friends.... Heads up re the "newbie" sub forum, aimed at anyone just starting out. ...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 56,721
Blast9 1st February 2011

I want to dump my midi sequences from my computer to a small sequencer for live shows. I don't want to have a laptop on stage....

goom
replies: 4 views: 119
goom 32 minutes ago

Hi, I have a Sennheiser M8 mixer. It don't powers up. PSU is faulty. I need the schematics and manual. there someone who can...

daddymac
replies: 31 views: 6,061
D_Boult 32 minutes ago

Hi folks, I have an M Audio Fast Track Ultra that I used to use with an iMac. It's been collecting dust for a couple of years...

bryandoc
replies: 2 views: 104
bryandoc 57 minutes ago

What are your thoughts on the CL-1 and 2? It seems like these would be studio standards at this point but I really don't see...

CipM
replies: 18 views: 1,120
Brian Bowers 1 hour ago

This is similar to my previous thread. Recorder R2 is the same as there, Recorder R3 is the same as R1 but with external...

rojaros
replies: 0 views: 35
rojaros 1 hour ago

I know this has been covered and I've been researching on and off for years now. I've tried various cheap preamps over the years...

VTNate
replies: 65 views: 1,974
Bonie3001 5 hours ago

Hey all, I'm looking at getting a Focusrite Clarett. I'm trying to decide between the 4pre and 8pre. I'll want to be able to...

jgstarcaster
replies: 9 views: 514
jimmydeluxe 6 hours ago

Hi all, I am looking for an inexpensive good quality USB audio interface using my laptop. All I need is a single XLR line in,...

mr. torture
replies: 8 views: 312
mr. torture 8 hours ago

Here I compare two currently available digital mobile audio recorders, one called R1 and the other R2, to avoid being influenced...

rojaros
replies: 0 views: 123
rojaros 10 hours ago

Hey guys, this is my first time posting on this forum and I am pretty inexperienced so forgive me if I seem Ignorant. I am...

akumu
replies: 10 views: 440
bill5 16 hours ago

So I've been looking around for a good synth and recently I have been looking at Absynth 5 from Native Instruments for hip-hop...

Megashot12
replies: 3 views: 263
synthpunk 20 hours ago

Hey guys, I just wanted to get some feedback on these two low-end Lexicon reverbs. I currently own and am pleased with my MPX...

AldenW
replies: 4 views: 3,096
MarkF48 21 hours ago

Looking at the revive audio mod for the warm audio wa-2a. any one had it done yet? I saw the post on their site and heard some...

mequaz
replies: 43 views: 3,223
TheRealMacVibez 23 hours ago

Hey all, I've been out of the recording gear game for a minute (12ish years) and I reckon it's time to enter the current decade....

RedfoxRambler
replies: 12 views: 505
RedfoxRambler 23 hours ago

Hello! Sorry if this question already been asked. And sorry, cause my question can be ultra nooby :) I was trying to choose my...

Bugogo
replies: 13 views: 340
adrianww 23 hours ago

I've read a few other posts on this very subject. It seems that the RNC or Pro VLA 1 or 2 are my best choices for what I want to...

Braintree56
replies: 19 views: 538
Hozay 1 day ago

I'm too OCD when it comes to editing and mixing and my mixes sound like utter crap. I need a DAW controller to take my eyes off...

goom
replies: 2 views: 325
Troychapman 1 day ago

Hi all, While doing some research on Google, I stumbled upon this Mic Preamp from our dear friends at Alctron that immediately...

musimedia
replies: 80 views: 35,640
jkojic 1 day ago

I'm looking to upgrade my monitors but can't really spend over £250. These two had good reviews, not sure which to buy? or does...

hetty
replies: 23 views: 16,623
dexxsonic 1 day ago

seems they're available in the US. does anybody have them and can compare to the originals? curious.

DrAudioBot
replies: 29 views: 1,242
son of soulohio 1 day ago

OI! Low End Theory! Hey guys, just moved, setting up my studio, decided I needed 8 more inputs, bought a Behringer ADA 8200 to...

nowaysj
replies: 260 views: 55,727
monkeyxx 1 day ago

I recently received 3 different iSK microphones from Kris at iSK Pro Audio who is the new distributor in North America for iSK...

TurboJets
replies: 14 views: 3,493
Albertagada 1 day ago

I just got a used Behringer ADA8000 for connection to my Babyface Pro, via ADAT optical. I get an annoying hum from the ADA8000. ...

Studebaker
replies: 1 views: 258
jude 1 day ago

Hello! I am new to this wonderful forum, so treat me like a 1at grader when it comes to explaining things :) I was just...

Ender_Mist
replies: 0 views: 235
Ender_Mist 1 day ago

Hi folks - looking to expand the mic locker - got some ideas myself but looking for some ideas to research. I record mostly...

Albatross
replies: 3 views: 297
CrunkThanAMug 1 day ago

What is your favourite Sub for small budget? JBL, KRK, Yamaha? It's for matching for my sets of NS-10 and Proac Studio...

laperlestudio
replies: 9 views: 498
Cardinal_SINE 1 day ago

Hello everyone, I´m a songwritter, I play indie/alternative rock and my voice is slightly nasal and edgy a little midrangey, I...

nobody loves me
replies: 25 views: 693
son of soulohio 1 day ago

Looking for cheap Blank 500 panels and Thumbscrews in U.S.. Tx

synthpunk
replies: 3 views: 263
synthpunk 2 days ago

so i bought one of these pre's for the heck of it...got it for $40...figured i would do a tube swap and just play around with...

drewbonez
replies: 13 views: 5,331
Rob Coates 2 days ago

I love my FocusRite Solo interface, but I totally missed one important feature when I bought it last year. I sometimes have to...

Papa Tom
replies: 8 views: 287
Papa Tom 2 days ago

Hi, I know there are a lot of topic about LSR 305 but after researching in this forum, I cannot choose between LSR 305 and...

Nothing Left
replies: 49 views: 14,202
VenVile 2 days ago

debating between rode nt1 vs sm57 vs. sm58. open to other options. for vocals. tenor pitch. r&b and rock music. no...

minervx
replies: 84 views: 3,049
Tirmu 2 days ago

ExzETWkSh6s Sounds pretty sweet to me...The U87Ai has more presence bit its boomy. Going into a Neve 1173

John lennon
replies: 18 views: 630
Black Imp 2 days ago

Hi Friends, We have here in the studio RME Fireface 800 and Fireface 400, and PC with Windows XP & SP2, and we wish to...

MrTNT
replies: 11 views: 10,244
3rd Degree 2 days ago

What microphones have you used that work well for recording Trombone under $500.00? The Telefunken M82 and Shure SM7B have been...

homestudioguy
replies: 21 views: 1,930
12ax7 3 days ago

Hey guys, I'm looking for a simple usb trigger interface - not more than one input required - for triggering cues live with...

gertsch
replies: 0 views: 204
gertsch 3 days ago

Hi! Can you recommend me some affordable earbuds? - for checking my mixes on my tablet - casual listening - backup...

G-Sun
replies: 28 views: 549
Superb 3 days ago

Recently I've been trying out a lot of mics, the likes of upper end Neumann's / upper end Audio Technica's / Manley's etc. They...

ShadowAMD
replies: 1 views: 425
JSchlomo 3 days ago

Hi guys I hope someone can shed some light on my dilemma. I was going to purchase some Sennheiser HD 650 and then I received an...

cars111
replies: 0 views: 221
cars111 3 days ago

Just like the title says. Have you ever reached for a piece of gear that you never would have ever thought could work on a track...

dranzangos
replies: 8 views: 641
akai612 3 days ago

The Rode NT1-A is undeniably a bright microphone (as evident to its frequency response graph, majority of user feedback as well...

bpmtapperkun
replies: 24 views: 573
chessparov2.0 3 days ago

I am running a Saffire Pro 40 through Adat (in and out connected) with a Digimax FS as the main clock for a simple remote...

rising
replies: 2 views: 693
trunkdog 3 days ago

Anyone here replaced the fan on the Midas F-series board for a quieter one? After few years having the mixer I find the fan...

egoless
replies: 15 views: 726
Dimmy 3 days ago

Okay, I understand the monitoring and mixing have a lot of variables, so here is my scene.... I have a partially treated room...

foamboy
replies: 14 views: 656
wrgkmc 4 days ago

Hey, just wanted to share this if anyone has just started recording with a 4 track and wants to marry both worlds nicely. Or is...

andypick68
replies: 4 views: 312
andypick68 4 days ago

Hi guys - I'm looking for some kind of backing tracks to play with that are not computer-based, so i don't have to boot up each...

Paresh
replies: 1 views: 233
foldback 4 days ago

I've recently started having a go at Djing and a little production work in Ableton. I don't have access to a studio, so i'm...

DJ_Tetley
replies: 7 views: 347
Bushman 4 days ago

I'm comparing these 3 units: M-Audio ProFire 2626 PreSonus DigiMAX D8 PreSonus DigiMAX LT Almost same price range. Can you...

Lifted
replies: 12 views: 4,584
L-Fire 4 days ago

Hi all does anyone know what the sonic differences (if any) are between the RODE NT1 and the NT1A. I own a RODE NT1 and am...

XLR2XLR
replies: 45 views: 66,585
ccrecording 4 days ago

Since this is the low end theory forum for those of us on a budget what do folks think of various pieces of Symetrix gear &...

Trainwreckmusic
replies: 59 views: 39,010
Rockledge 4 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search