The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Low End Theory

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi friends.... Heads up re the "newbie" sub forum, aimed at anyone just starting out. ...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 60,130
Blast9 1st February 2011

Products – iSK Pro Audio Has anyone here tried those HD-9999 headphones ?

eldon2975
replies: 311 views: 58,005
Tisca 8 minutes ago

Hello everyone. I need some help on properly powering a set of JBL 4401's that I just got. I've been mixing with headphones for...

christopherK
replies: 5 views: 4,063
jbonlinea 35 minutes ago

I never run them loud ever. Working on a tune quietly, sudden high pop out of nowhere, tweeter gone. Bought them new last year...

dimbow
replies: 2 views: 96
Matti 1 hour ago

I am a former studio owner (15 years ago) and worked in big studios with full mic lockers, gear, SSL, etc... I have been away...

cap217
replies: 5 views: 272
ccg 1 hour ago

We have one for the 3U mic's so why not ISK? I have some Pearls and Gem's on the way.. Wouldn't mind hearing a BCM or...

ShadowAMD
replies: 5 views: 408
ShadowAMD 2 hours ago

Hi, I’m sure this thread has been brought up many times but I did a lot of research without luck in my price point. Most of...

JeremyAb
replies: 29 views: 593
JeremyAb 4 hours ago

What are the 3 favorite pieces of gear you own? As a bonus, what are the 3 favorite plugins you own? freshflowe

goom
replies: 5 views: 360
ctothej123 5 hours ago

Hi.. after so much discussions I bought condenser mic and interface for my home studio.. But while producing and mixing in my...

Shubhankit
replies: 30 views: 3,360
goom 5 hours ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 5,563 views: 560,301
ARIEL 12 hours ago

I’m in the middle of buying an isk starlight or a blue spark sl new version , I have used the old spark so I’m not sure if it...

D40Oz
replies: 4 views: 211
metatron13 22 hours ago

Hi, I’m thinking of getting 2 preamps but I have to record 3 mics at once, drum overhead right, left and bass drum. This will...

JeremyAb
replies: 2 views: 261
kafka 23 hours ago

I'm a poor guy, a retired musician on a super tight budget. Started recording again recently and all I have is my laptop, 2...

Jeffguitar
replies: 3 views: 435
Bushman 1 day ago

Hi, Does anyone know exactly which drum machine Jonathan Wilson uses on his Rare Birds album, eg Loving You track? Thanks!

bpbpbp
replies: 0 views: 236
bpbpbp 1 day ago

It has to be compatible with many or if possible, any synths, and can't be a vst plugin

MC Antizino
replies: 0 views: 229
MC Antizino 1 day ago

So I just picked up a used Avantone CV-12. I've tried recording on it and there's a constant hum in the background. I opened it...

smielz
replies: 15 views: 1,460
cortez07 1 day ago

Anyone use these preamps for their color going from the console 2 track back into the daw? They don’t seem very expensive....

Earwormer
replies: 2 views: 271
Earwormer 2 days ago

I am here wondering if there is any real sound quality difference between the ART headamp6 headphone amplifier vs the headamp 6...

praash
replies: 2 views: 706
praash 2 days ago

I've been thinking of sending some of my recorded tracks back out into the analog world through a pedalboard and then returning...

Spano
replies: 9 views: 598
JayTee4303 2 days ago
replies: 394 views: 61,255
Martel80 2 days ago

Hello together, I have a question, that got a lot of wild discussions on Facebook. I make electronic music with a...

Djfex97
replies: 5 views: 337
wrgkmc 2 days ago

I've been a mix and mastering engineer for years but i know nothing about subwoofers. Please bare with me. This will be my first...

Barncore
replies: 4 views: 406
esldude 2 days ago

In case if you'd like to make some DIY dust covers for your Speakers or Studio monitors, here's a walkthrough video to do just...

In The Mix
replies: 0 views: 237
In The Mix 2 days ago

Hi I have the chance to buy cheap a lexicon reflex and/or a yamaha rev500 but i don't have the opportunity to test any of...

Stergios T.
replies: 6 views: 1,966
Lumbergh 2 days ago

Has anyone gotten delivery of an MTK yet. What's the latest word on a ship date. Where are all the threads on this subject? Are...

delco7
replies: 957 views: 167,089
Musiclover420 2 days ago

Hey hey! I'm trying to decide between the mentioned consoles. Usage is for mixdown and some overdub tracking. Price is the...

icegoldnixon
replies: 3 views: 246
pcbiz 3 days ago

Looking for a pair of small speakers in composing sessions. Other than recording will be used for some basic mixing(like...

AndreiPiatra
replies: 51 views: 1,670
johannburkard 3 days ago

I'm getting ready to start another CD project with my band and we knew we would need two great vocal mics in order to get the...

McIrish
replies: 37 views: 7,105
WarmJetGuitar 3 days ago

LOL :lol: http://www.bbesound.com/products/sonic-maximizers/SM500.aspx ... when you're too lazy to create a "smiley...

mixer mixer
replies: 1 views: 917
mrpinkdonttip 3 days ago

Hi, my friend’s son has a korg d3200 that stopped booting up the other day, sounds like the HD finally gave out after many...

mrufino1
replies: 2 views: 267
mrufino1 3 days ago

What would be a good under $200 dynamic mic for vocal demos at home? I don't like SM 57s.

dpaulb
replies: 38 views: 1,069
kafka 3 days ago

I have the SM Pro Audio M-Patch 2 passive volume control and switch box. I know this gets some love round these parts. In theory,...

perple
replies: 77 views: 18,145
brainditch 3 days ago

The oddball analog filter module from Akai. The MFC 42. CALLING MFC 42 USERS: What do you use it for, and does it do the...

onlywhelmed
replies: 15 views: 4,480
JunkMill 4 days ago

I am looking to get a very simple and inexpensive keyboard/synth for live performance. I need something that can at least...

LandsCots
replies: 6 views: 355
superstupid 4 days ago

I've had two mics in total; the AT2020 and the Shure SM58. Both about had the same quality to my voice; harsh, dry, and very...

faithignited
replies: 8 views: 448
MarkF48 4 days ago

Hi All, This is my first post here so please go easy on me. I currently have a mic setup that goes like this: SM7B ->...

hphopkins44
replies: 2 views: 277
JAT 4 days ago

FWIW here is what I've found to date on various models in the lower price area as I shopped around (numbers in decibels of...

bill5
replies: 6 views: 538
esldude 4 days ago

Hi all, First time posting in this particular forum. How exciting! :) Anyway... I don't currently own JBL LSR-305 speakers but...

markodarko
replies: 14 views: 1,155
j.hexx 4 days ago
replies: - views: -
Lontra 4 days ago

I want to produce lush rappish beats, that’s re musically complex- sorta like Flower Boy, or even Crazy and distorted lowfi...

MC Antizino
replies: 7 views: 457
Collinschipper 4 days ago

Hello, old studio dog here. Analog to digital long path. Currently downsized to AW1600's . I'm searching far and wide for an...

wolf1419
replies: 0 views: 177
wolf1419 5 days ago

Hi, Has anyone on here owned one of the original Joe Meek VC1 Brick preamps? How do you rate it?

dickiefunk
replies: 9 views: 4,052
Sniff 5 days ago

I will be traveling to Bhutan to do a video recording of a tradition male musician. The musician will sing and play a stringed...

dfperrault
replies: 14 views: 437
3rd Degree 5 days ago

Hi all, Just thought I'd pass this on, as I can't seem to find anyone else who has posted about it. Been messing around...

Jonnym93
replies: 2 views: 290
wrgkmc 5 days ago

Scared to ask on here :lol: Any pro’s tried them? Marketing snake oil product or a decent listening / commuting set of...

orangefridge
replies: 2 views: 303
orangefridge 5 days ago

Hello, I've been recording and mixing at my current level for about 3-4 years with a decent amount of equipment and...

Nosajjao
replies: 63 views: 2,772
Bob Ross 5 days ago

Hey guys, how's it going? I am currently using a zoom r16 as my audio interface. I was considering adding external preamps or...

bluedoorstudios
replies: 4 views: 350
pcbiz 5 days ago

hi folks, maybe it is a bit too early but did anyone get his Stellar CM5 ? Would be nice to read some first impressions. I am...

ma_ga
replies: 274 views: 55,021
Impurifier 5 days ago

It's pretty, it's new, it's cheap, but is it also good? I've yet to find some reviews for it to be able to tell. There are...

kurcatovium
replies: 7 views: 1,726
Bushman 5 days ago

Hi, Am I worsening my signal by using a Roland UA22 as a digital converter? I use other preamps beforehand in the signal chain...

JeremyAb
replies: 7 views: 383
haysonics 5 days ago

Hi, I was discussing in another thread and got onto this subject, thought I’d create its own thread so it would be more...

JeremyAb
replies: 6 views: 425
JeremyAb 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search