The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi friends.... Heads up re the "newbie" sub forum, aimed at anyone just starting out. ...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 61,518
Blast9 1st February 2011

I have some Waves compressors like the 76 that are just too slow to squash some transients I'm trying to tame, unless I'm doing...

goom
replies: 5 views: 365
jzero 42 minutes ago

I want to be energy efficient and not buy a 500-1000 watt amp for dinky little mix-cubes. Only considerations are fan noise. And...

goom
replies: 0 views: 23
goom 1 hour ago

Hey guys, I used a older Cad Vsm tube mic on vocals awhile back, and loved its full, rich sound. What is a good...

Bigbuzzum
replies: 21 views: 6,546
JeffSanders 4 hours ago

I was just on line checking out a few commercial studio's and came accross this link. Now reading the spec sheet of what the...

pdiddy boy
replies: 51 views: 4,123
Sniff 6 hours ago

How do you get it to sound less lifeless and noisy?

goom
replies: 17 views: 655
Wyllys 6 hours ago

I go to University of Maryland; this is for a professional writing project. Any responses would be appreciated. Link: How do...

ThePhonetic
replies: 3 views: 267
Bushman 12 hours ago

Hi guys, I am interested in opinions on how best to clock my setup. I currently have: Focusrite 18i20 Focusrite...

nothingexpert
replies: 5 views: 144
nothingexpert 13 hours ago

I'm looking to buy a mini k47 to replace my AT2035 but I see that it doesn't have that extra little kick after 10k that a U67...

nick.
replies: 8 views: 270
MoarAudioz 15 hours ago

Hi guys! Im a huge fan of MXL v67i ! I like the vintage tone of the mic. The mids works amazing for me. Im vioceover actor and...

Bezverh
replies: 3 views: 218
chessparov2.0 19 hours ago

Which headphones would you recommend for a drummer?

Timshults
replies: 6 views: 403
BIG BUDDHA 20 hours ago

Hello, I'm making a small projects on youtube, that involves narrating, and i dont have a decent gear to do that, and i don't...

boniver
replies: 31 views: 1,039
BarcelonaMusic 21 hours ago

Hello to everyone and thank you for creating a nice audio-related community! Right now I'm choosing headphones and audio...

ArmorDarks
replies: 4 views: 261
shufflebeat 1 day ago

Hey All, Anybody ever had any experience with the Soundtracs FME Console? Thanks B

Blissy
replies: 0 views: 116
Blissy 1 day ago

does anybady know the CAD that was discontinued but sounded very close to the u87

DanRather
replies: 76 views: 18,078
JeffSanders 1 day ago
replies: 8 views: 4,872
Bushman 1 day ago

Hi guys, I’m looking for a simple yet effective way to record my upright piano in the living room, while still getting a good...

trigg
replies: 5 views: 505
ccg 1 day ago

Anyone tried the Fame microphones? They are sold via Musicstore in Germany/Europe!

andrewj
replies: 39 views: 34,391
Ianpb 1 day ago

Started doing a blues song with it right away but at first I didn't feel happy. I got this to pair with my Grace 101 pre, and it...

Jeffguitar
replies: 45 views: 9,329
gamba66 1 day ago

My (built in 2016) PC has the following configuration: Motherbaord: Asus Z170 pro with Intel i7 RAM: 16GB Graphics card:...

navin advani
replies: 9 views: 407
stella645 1 day ago
replies: 415 views: 67,384
Luca S. 1 day ago

Hey guys... I know many Ramsa WR threads are out there but I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on WR-T820 vs Yamaha...

bareknucklejones
replies: 4 views: 354
Jim Williams 1 day ago

This is a really strange question but, I have pieces of paper on my computer desk and I kept finding somehow they looked as...

replies: 14 views: 5,534
Henrik Hjortnaes 1 day ago

I thought I'd share the result of my research about recording digitally to the SPDIF inpt of the Tascam DR-680. Because I...

rojaros
replies: 7 views: 1,362
alexlykos 1 day ago

I’m thinking about taking a plunge and buying a high quality mic that is versatile to use on vocals, electric guitar amps,...

sspace
replies: 89 views: 2,531
mamm7215 2 days ago

Hi all, I feel like this is such a dumb problem/question but I'm absolutely stumped. I own a iRig Keys Pro 37 key MIDI...

slimjim5792
replies: 8 views: 1,127
Ryan_IK 2 days ago

Has anybody tried this yet? Its going for $5 for existing customers.

pquinn
replies: 2 views: 664
sokoleski 2 days ago

Anyone have experience with them? Especially the CK12. It looks as though they are OEM capsules that they skin and tweak...

zohomoho
replies: 2 views: 342
Strick9 2 days ago

Hi everyone, here´s a question about the Behringer ADA8200 DA conversion only. I´m interested to know how you guys would...

digimatt
replies: 2 views: 1,790
Nyroh 2 days ago

which one sounds brighter? (consdiering that v67i is using bright mode) and which one has more warmth as well as more mid-upper...

pacifique
replies: 1 views: 903
Bezverh 2 days ago

Hey Gearslutz! Over the past 2 years I've been developing a low cost ($120) paraphonic synthesizer module called Dark Arcade....

siike92
replies: 14 views: 748
Subverter 2 days ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 5,652 views: 585,830
Black kid 2 days ago

Haven't seen a thread about this yet, and to be honest I'm not even sure if this product has shipped yet. From the...

MicahBrown
replies: 5 views: 448
Ox Han 3 days ago

The short version: Do you have a small portable all-in-one rig for recording vocals, acoustic guitars and maybe even electric...

HeimBrent
replies: 13 views: 642
AlphaDingo 3 days ago

Hi guys! This is my first post here, pleasure to write to You! I am producing electronic music inspired by ones like FlyLo,...

alekg
replies: 10 views: 9,292
Alefou 3 days ago

Hey everyone, lately I've been looking to replace the Mackie 1202 VLZ pro in my studio with something that has few more channels...

clockochre
replies: 23 views: 1,451
WarmJetGuitar 3 days ago

Hey guys! I have recently become obsessed with capsule mods and the RK47 specifically. So! This coming payday, I am purchasing...

GreySlothStudio
replies: 10 views: 971
Rpagala1 3 days ago

Hello, I have a pair of KRK VXT8 monitors that pick up RFI even when unplugged from their XLR source (NYC is really bad for...

bertbacharat
replies: 35 views: 12,900
4n410g 3 days ago

Some things I have are decent others not soo much: 2x at 4041 1x at 4050 1x d112 AkG 1x senhieser md421 3x pga 56 tom...

drummerdan1988
replies: 118 views: 2,768
ardis 3 days ago

Dear all, I have just made an account after hours of very informative lurking. After making music for a few years, I have...

kaergbo
replies: 12 views: 1,119
dickiefunk 3 days ago

Hey guys Just bought a roland srv330 on which i hear a great reverb. 300 patches.... can anyone let me know of good...

easymixstudio
replies: 3 views: 479
Coldsnow 4 days ago

Hey fellas, Long time lurker Here's my basic setup for my drum set and I want you to shred me. I have $500 for...

babyfase
replies: 3 views: 341
Mag J 4 days ago

I have gotten into a mindless habit of always selecting the stereo option for plugin delays. I think this stems from the fact...

nightchef
replies: 3 views: 322
Wayne 4 days ago

(i apologize in advance for the length of this post, but i wanna be as detailed as i can so i can get a detailed answer, so here...

ft13
replies: 7 views: 665
Preston135 4 days ago

Hello everyone! This is my first post here, really looking forward to getting to know everyone here and have some...

yungcrxw
replies: 29 views: 697
Sigma 4 days ago

I'm going to buy the new microphone. However,I'm still beginner about microphone. That's why,I need a lot advice to buy new...

yuppy_114514
replies: 2 views: 269
yuppy_114514 4 days ago

I'm looking for a NON-DIY solution for playing back short one shot samples off of an SD card, and output them over 3.5mm....

SalmonShaman
replies: 0 views: 203
SalmonShaman 5 days ago

I'm considering upgrading my studio monitors from my Rokit 5 to Adam T5V or T7V. However, a lot of people are saying that...

Littles
replies: 10 views: 361
Bushman 5 days ago

tl;dr: Both Yamaha's very clear and informative sounding, the HS7 lacks a bit on the lower frequencies which the HS8 does not....

guitarjack
replies: 0 views: 355
guitarjack 5 days ago

Hey there, I am a guitar player and looking for a keys to add some colour to my guitar music.I'm not looking full feature...

riki_
replies: 8 views: 494
riki_ 5 days ago

Im starting to get over thinking my room was way ****tier than it really is. I killed the flutter verb and left everything else...

Kyle S
replies: 2,538 views: 925,320
maggotspawn 5 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search