The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,169
Views: 2,169
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi friends.... Heads up re the "newbie" sub forum, aimed at anyone just starting out. ...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 64,201
Blast9 1st February 2011

Hello everyone... First post here. I've searched everywhere and can't find any info on using the WA47 mic and WA73 pre in tandem....

kevbag
replies: 12 views: 391
BrentA 40 minutes ago

Hi folks, Long post, please feel free to skip the waffle. TLDR at the end. THE WAFFLE: I'm building a studio and I've...

Skwid inc.
replies: 3 views: 315
Skwid inc. 51 minutes ago

Hi, Im building my new studio and I'm searching for a good monitors with a great response on the low frequency but with a front...

marchettijes
replies: 11 views: 494
mjw63 1 hour ago

I'm looking for a budget true LDC for vocals (primarily male, often just use a 57 for female) as I really need to upgrade from...

imdasloth
replies: 6 views: 285
imdasloth 2 hours ago

Hi everyone, I'm in a bit of a struggle as I've just finished mixing a project on reaper and now I need to render it in order...

sirabhorn
replies: 34 views: 1,094
askomiko 3 hours ago

What are the 3 favorite pieces of gear you own? As a bonus, what are the 3 favorite plugins you own? freshflowe

goom
replies: 136 views: 10,254
hello people 5 hours ago

Hi all, I've just bought a Boss 300 (so am still a rank amateur with it) and am trying to work out the best way to create live...

shameusf
replies: 6 views: 3,420
ToneG 6 hours ago

Is anyone here using this? lf so, what do you think so far? Does it feel cheap or is actually well-built?

acidtechno
replies: 18 views: 1,300
Paulogic 7 hours ago

I am an aspiring streamer and am trying to change how my soy filled voice sounds. The DBX 286s has a low frequency enchancer...

ChestyLarou
replies: 0 views: 82
ChestyLarou 8 hours ago

Hey all! I've been narrowing down my hunt for a mixer and keep coming back to the Soundcraft 200b. I've used a few mixers with...

ShardsLV
replies: 3 views: 497
ShardsLV 8 hours ago

I would like to hear your thoughts and experiences on EQing a cheaper flat response microphone to mimic the dynamic chart of a...

s wave
replies: 95 views: 2,472
s wave 10 hours ago

Hey guys I have loads of unbalanced rack mount synths that are currently patched in with TRS cables in a TRS patch bay. I...

turbocharbo
replies: 4 views: 190
turbocharbo 10 hours ago

My initial thought was to buy one good set to use for both. It would need to be closed due to tracking. But semi-open or open...

bill5
replies: 24 views: 727
bill5 13 hours ago

Hi guys, I am going to build simple home studio, with basic JBL 305P MK II monitors, Steinberg UR22 MK II DAW and Cubase Pro....

Theriak
replies: 42 views: 1,214
3rdstone 14 hours ago

Anyone using one yet? I am in need of an affordable desk for a project but no reviews yet. At what point does the desk become...

dlmorley
replies: 4 views: 3,162
Springformband 19 hours ago

I was given an RME Multiface II the other day in exchange for mastering an album. It came with the PCIe card. Installed it today...

Haico
replies: 5 views: 418
John Caf 1 day ago

I'm waiting for my new 710 Twin-Finity to arrive but I'm already wondering...... I have few nice "almost NOS" tubes...

PaulRain
replies: 16 views: 7,906
_Ripley 1 day ago

Going for 1. Practical usefulness 2. Obscurity (sleepers?) 3. Under $100ish Mine would have to be the RNC, any old tube tape...

jml designs
replies: 126 views: 10,904
bitman 1 day ago

I think the low end forum is the best place for this but feel free to correct me when if I’m wrong. Hi everyone I am...

Jsol
replies: 12 views: 728
TMOQuantity 1 day ago

hello, everyone. i've lurked the forums and did a lot of research but decided to finally ask since i keep reaching...

dedheshna
replies: 35 views: 914
dedheshna 1 day ago

I'm looking at affordable soundcards and noticed most doesn't have the option to disable their preamps or an alternate preampless...

cooker
replies: 2 views: 279
cooker 1 day ago

I know, I know, I know... people love to hate Behringer... and then it happens, you try one piece of cheap gear as a...

rack gear
replies: 341 views: 60,800
Gretsch 6120 1 day ago

A lot of manufacturers produce even more nice sounding, good looking and reasonable priced gear with a right to live. Maybe they...

Billster
replies: 1,169 views: 302,336
Brent Hahn 1 day ago

OK simple question for y'all. I don't wanna get to far into our new record and then realize I screwed up. I have done all of...

andrewd
replies: 92 views: 74,102
Superb 1 day ago

Hey, First post here, after reading reviews and forums for some time now i got lost completely between the options (or lack...

skySnail
replies: 9 views: 624
geob 2 days ago

This may be a dumb question, but... on the 1202VLZ, how does one turn down the main mix without turning down the...

JL1000
replies: 9 views: 540
Marshmallow Sky 2 days ago

Does anyone know anything about the new WARM Audio WA12 mic pre? It sounds interesting. Looks like a contender for the Golden Age...

Bater
replies: 432 views: 106,108
cdkelly 2 days ago

Hi everyone, I would like to use a Channel Strip during my rehearsals (ART Studio Channel II) and send the output to both my...

jatego
replies: 14 views: 428
Bushman 2 days ago

Hey guys! I have recently become obsessed with capsule mods and the RK47 specifically. So! This coming payday, I am purchasing...

GreySlothStudio
replies: 13 views: 1,478
GreySlothStudio 2 days ago

Helle there. I just have the opportunity to get 2 DOD R-825 compressors for dirt cheap. I just read that they have the DBX...

niva
replies: 1 views: 298
niva 2 days ago

Hi guys, I want to buy my first pair of monitors. I compose and mix mainly experimental music, techno, soundscape...

jacej
replies: 7 views: 458
Arthur Stone 2 days ago

Hi all, Really, this is actually between the P220, as stated, and the t.bone SC-450. The SC-450 is basically the MXL v67g, but...

jhawkn
replies: 27 views: 718
Dohreetoh 3 days ago

If you decide to go Baywatching, type in MXL MIX and maybe also UA-1. There are several mics that are going to pop up, many...

ShelGef
replies: 0 views: 281
ShelGef 3 days ago

Hey, I wanted a mixer to use as the center of my home studio set up, to use with hardware fx processors , pedals and Ableton...

LeTMEFINDOUT
replies: 11 views: 997
Reverb 4 days ago

Hi ! I work on computers for years but I'm tired of them now… I would like to try some new way of working. I'm realistic...

Jessycd
replies: 10 views: 4,927
piper 4 days ago

Don't have the money for one more pair of cans. There are more pros than cons. Pros: a lot more of sub bass and impact, lows...

veks
replies: 0 views: 313
veks 4 days ago

Hi guys, I am wondering how you feed a preamp with a line leve signal to add some character to it. Is it always necessary to...

Farshad
replies: 22 views: 7,548
andrew caramia 4 days ago

I am curious what’s in YOUR mic locker?? Mine: Oktava MK319 (Russian ) CAD E100 (American) ...

bibleboy3
replies: 939 views: 197,314
reference7101 5 days ago

I was looking for a pop filter in eBay and found this photo of a guy singing trough a pop filter mounted on a mic stand and...

JohnnyShotgun
replies: 1 views: 410
Janne19691 5 days ago

Hello all! I had to register here to just get answers somewhere else than google :lol: I'm planning to do some changes in...

murkkumise
replies: 2 views: 339
murkkumise 5 days ago

Hey guys! Anyone have some first hand experience with the new KRK Rokit G4 series? Specifically looking into the 7 and 8s....

JamesG602
replies: 44 views: 2,655
richrenken 5 days ago

Excuse my lack of knowledge, but I am hoping some folks can shed some light on a few questions I have regarding the Apollo...

SignalAhead
replies: 4 views: 369
SignalAhead 5 days ago

Has anyone gotten delivery of an MTK yet. What's the latest word on a ship date. Where are all the threads on this subject? Are...

delco7
replies: 1,057 views: 205,750
soundrage 5 days ago

Hi, I'm looking to get a mid-range (cost) mic with good off-axis response for recording acoustic instruments. My list so far...

cpsmusic
replies: 12 views: 439
Mattias_Milab 6 days ago

So here is my predicament. For the last few years I took some time off from playing live and concentrated on just recording. My...

vientos00
replies: 26 views: 1,223
mbobev 6 days ago

I've decided rather than get a cheap tube mic I bought modded, I'm just going to buy another mic since the mod I was looking at...

Dohreetoh
replies: 27 views: 784
elegentdrum 6 days ago

...or am I just living in the Twilight Zone? I saw one of these on ebay today.. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE *AURATONE* ...

ChristianN
replies: 49 views: 3,994
pppch 1 week ago

Hi, First post here after being a long time browser. I am in the market for an audio interface for use with windows 10...

nattyskengman
replies: 7 views: 462
Zapple 1 week ago

Anyone heard them? Dirt cheap. Cheaper than Golden Age...and that was dirt cheap. Probably not great for Golden Age, who as a...

NEWTON IN ORBIT
replies: 89 views: 17,160
eh91311 1 week ago

Hi all, I'm looking for opinions comparing the preamps of the A&H Zed mixers with the pres of the A&H MixWizard. Any...

cptnhook
replies: 30 views: 23,515
ILoveSampling 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search