The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By ESI
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey, all--first post here! Here's my situation: bought a used (upgraded with LT opamps) Eureka w/ a malfunctioning...

gnsdg
replies: 11 views: 2,303
dickiefunk 30 minutes ago

My old Alesis io2 express won't let me reduce buffer size in Reaper below 512, so I'm going to finally replace it. I'm going...

countpocket
replies: 2 views: 261
M Ryan 1 hour ago

I've paid to use a studio exactly one time. I went in to try and make a three song demo, and I admit I chose the lowest rate...

Unicornsfyeah
replies: 433 views: 13,995
piano 3 hours ago

How's it going I ordered a x0xb0x black monster just before the new year from x0xsh0p/sound imperium. I bought it through ebay...

marmoran2
replies: 37 views: 3,965
kerogaz 5 hours ago

thought I'd share my experience with the new digital MPA II: I bought the unit a couple of weeks ago and had some major problems...

prophet
replies: 9 views: 2,452
RightOnRome 6 hours ago

I've heard good things about their interfaces and portable recorders, curious if anyone has tried their mics. They are pretty...

bbeast10
replies: 0 views: 98
bbeast10 9 hours ago

Hello everyone I am currently having compatibility issues with an RME Digiface USB and a Mackie SDR 24/96. I normally make...

Austen
replies: 1 views: 91
JLast 10 hours ago

Hi, all. Quick question... 1. Can you hit the AD converter directly with your own external preamps? 2. Anyone using...

I play in a ban
replies: 3 views: 1,179
JLast 12 hours ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 6,120 views: 733,793
legato 12 hours ago

My situation: I record mostly for fun, demos, etc. Every now and I've done an EP for one of my bands. My music room is an...

stormborn
replies: 3 views: 265
Cap'n Spanky 14 hours ago

What would you choose between the two? Small room, not treated..... Into techno so low frequency and Shape 40 seems to do...

chalk5
replies: 3 views: 194
chalk5 15 hours ago

Is anyone here using this? lf so, what do you think so far? Does it feel cheap or is actually well-built?

acidtechno
replies: 64 views: 21,491
VenVile 16 hours ago

I've only had one condenser microphone up until now, the Blue Spark, so I'm planning to buy a new one, still on a budget, but one...

Filvox
replies: 10 views: 250
Filvox 19 hours ago

I came across the Warm Audio WA-Classic today. It seems to be (nearly) identical to the WA-87, but it's $100 cheaper. It's...

OneRoomStudios
replies: 28 views: 2,417
ZEF 20 hours ago

Anyone use these before? How do they compare to other boundary/PZM microphones drums/piano...

blakeq
replies: 2 views: 237
frans 21 hours ago

Hey all, I have a chance to get either the clarett 4 pre usb or apogee quartet for pretty decent prices used. I want to use...

bryceeeee
replies: 2 views: 277
mando1 22 hours ago

Hello, I'm trying to figure out if the high frequency content I'm hearing is saturation or if its some sort of distortion /...

jmtrujillo
replies: 4 views: 325
JonnieK 1 day ago

So, my first microphone ever was an AKG C3000b, and after I got a few more microphones I sort of stuck in the closet and haven't...

phonzadellika
replies: 27 views: 40,871
Lifac 1 day ago

I mean, we have the technology. I was looking at simple 4 track cassette recorders on Ebay, god, the prices have gone up. A few...

Jeffguitar
replies: 969 views: 34,008
joeq 1 day ago

Okay, I'm overwhelmed searching for gear. I'm looking for the best/ most / used / most people are happy with / summing device...

mlukey
replies: 23 views: 925
Kronos147 1 day ago

I've been testing the R24 as a backup device for my ProTools setup (basically, An original OctoPre feeding a Digi002 via ADAT,...

ullanta
replies: 35 views: 39,623
tonka33 1 day ago

Just had an idea. As I live with five other people, all of whom have lives, I am occassionally forced to mix through...

Soulbrother
replies: 36 views: 7,150
Dexmaw 1 day ago

I bought a used Behringer K10S sub to augment the bottom end of my Kali LP6's and upon some recent measurements discovered it is...

Nonlinear
replies: 8 views: 295
mattiasnyc 1 day ago

So, I've recorded a dozen songs with a drummer who can't play to a click. I think I'd like to quantize the drum tracks to a click...

RoadRanger
replies: 30 views: 1,085
JonnieK 1 day ago

Hello, all knowing Gearslutz! My band has decided to release an EP of original material and I am going to be producing and...

djmajik1230
replies: 12 views: 494
JLast 2 days ago

Thought these might be fun to share, with each other. (I just did a brief vocal in the Park) iPhone vs. Android. Soundtrap vs....

chessparov2.0
replies: 3 views: 436
jdier 2 days ago

Hey! I realise this might be a controversial subject (plugins vs. hardware), but let me describe my own experience. I make...

fjolle
replies: 6 views: 501
jdier 2 days ago

Hey Everyone! I recently acquired a new board and am very stoked. Unfortunately i have intermittent RFI problems, only on this...

Tommy Rojo
replies: 1 views: 250
jaddie 2 days ago

Hi, I want to bye a dynamic mic for about $400 for male vocal. Is the Shure SM7B the best choice? I know every vocal is...

kite
replies: 32 views: 949
Bushman 2 days ago

How better/worse are behritones compared to Avantone? I've used Avantones at a studio once and I think it's a great...

masteringdigital
replies: 90 views: 57,516
orbita 2 days ago

So i mainly do rapping and the occasional singing-rapping(think some drake type ish). My voice is very deep i'm not sure where...

migsmackie
replies: 11 views: 537
jdier 2 days ago

Hi All, First, I know that KRK was sold and no longer supports these speakers. I have no chance of sourcing help/parts from...

jasonallen19
replies: 17 views: 3,510
Turquoise Lab1 3 days ago

I saw Motorhead live last week and Lemmy was singing in a strange SM57 mutant. It looks like they took off the tranny from one...

Stefan Luan
replies: 16 views: 8,615
JohnnyShotgun 3 days ago

I found one on the used market for quite cheap, but can't find much info or sound demos about them. How do they stand up compared...

ashbury
replies: 7 views: 407
ashbury 3 days ago

So I am posting a YouTube link of an old documentary for the Dave Matthews Band making the album Before These Crowded Streets....

DHannah1981
replies: 0 views: 174
DHannah1981 3 days ago

Why hasn't a company made a modern Edison Cylinder? I mean, we have the technology. I was looking at Edison Talking Machines...

JLast
replies: 17 views: 534
Matti 3 days ago

Hi guys, the topic more or less describes my holy grail in terms of workflow and I wanted to do somewhat of a peer review here....

henwik-1
replies: 7 views: 402
henwik-1 3 days ago

Not thinking even home studio probably, but something really cheap for just rough demos etc....is there anything below about $50...

bill5
replies: 52 views: 5,771
rjb5191 4 days ago

So you don't have to look it up yourself, that's roughly $40-$60 USD. So the Cloudlifter is out of the question. This isn't for...

OolalavSuperfukk
replies: 1 views: 216
RoadRanger 4 days ago

sup guys, haven't posted on here for a long time. in here i'll be sharing some of my "tricks and secrets" for anyone...

assman420
replies: 11 views: 1,038
assman420 4 days ago

Hi all, Looking for advice on a stereo pair of mics like Earthworks, for under 1000. I am looking to record meditative sounds...

mraph
replies: 2 views: 242
mraph 4 days ago

Hey Peeps! In my current setup I'm running an Focusrite 18i8, which has worked well, however, I need some additional xlr...

bwgray
replies: 13 views: 3,613
eyecon 4 days ago

Has anyone gotten delivery of an MTK yet. What's the latest word on a ship date. Where are all the threads on this subject? Are...

delco7
replies: 1,109 views: 264,431
gelabs 4 days ago

Hi there, wondering if i can datea secodn hand c414 buls by the serial #? it's 16165 btw. .. thanks!

clan
replies: 4 views: 5,162
lunar151 5 days ago

I have a MacBook Air, and a focusrite Scarlett solo interface. I get insane buzzing when trying to record DI guitars. It buzzes...

Cmallory85
replies: 4 views: 295
ambiguous signal 5 days ago

Hey everyone, I recently acquired an old Ramsa WR-8118. It sat in a road case for about 30 years untouched. It's not dirty...

SterlingForbes
replies: 0 views: 224
SterlingForbes 5 days ago

I've had this old Alesis microverb for a long time. I used to use it on guitar, but lately I am wondering if I should be using it...

countpocket
replies: 34 views: 7,403
chessparov2.0 5 days ago

I am curious what’s in YOUR mic locker?? Mine: Oktava MK319 (Russian ) CAD E100 (American) ...

bibleboy3
replies: 1,104 views: 224,815
Audio Atelier 5 days ago

Has anyone ever bought a mic from ebay from a seller without the "top-rated seller" badge? Im just a little uneasy...

DavidMadeIt
replies: 45 views: 13,672
Frankie Mumbles 5 days ago
replies: 485 views: 104,511
gmatkin 5 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search