The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey gearslutz! First thread, but have been lurking for a while. For some time I've tried recording guitar for use in my...

snarlcarl
replies: 13 views: 513
BIG BUDDHA 1 hour ago

Decided to stay with audient because they have a new version of their interface that is advertised as being more compatible with...

Dlane
replies: 1 views: 254
ShellTones 1 hour ago

I am curious what’s in YOUR mic locker?? Mine: Oktava MK319 (Russian ) CAD E100 (American) ...

bibleboy3
replies: 1,034 views: 214,454
ShellTones 2 hours ago

A little question/challenge for you all. Here's the scenario: You have a solid computer and a decent interface, a DAW and all...

robdpittman
replies: 19 views: 669
joeq 3 hours ago

This friend of mine, a guy I work with a lot normally, is a Zydeco Master. I'm not. But regardless, I did this thing I want to...

Brent Hahn
replies: 6 views: 217
elegentdrum 3 hours ago

Been lucky enough to get my hands on one of these machines again. A real prize piece, at that. I've owned one before, and they...

Fred187
replies: 16 views: 2,897
goldenmean 4 hours ago

Hi, I’m looking for a 50’s 60’s EV mic or similar to use for live performance. I’m a Baritone country singer. I use a...

Mischief
replies: 41 views: 3,145
bobinmontreal 4 hours ago

hi going from a FOCUSRITE SCARLETT 3RD GEN to an RME UFX v1 will it be a remarkable big leap in quality ?? Many say yes, others...

ezeaudio
replies: 4 views: 259
bill5 6 hours ago

Hi guys/gals, I have an annoying problem. For an occasional Skype chat I bought a cheap Logitech H151 headset, Y splitter...

zigzag312
replies: 18 views: 5,491
Rick Dalton 11 hours ago

So I'm pretty set on an AKG C214 as a budget mic for vocals, and acoustic guitar, for under $500. My question is (and the answer...

87North
replies: 0 views: 85
87North 11 hours ago

Could some audio hacker explain how audio signal processing exactly works, please? 1. I am trying to find out what is noisiest...

sn1p3r29a
replies: 9 views: 294
norfolksoundman9 20 hours ago

Hello guys I currently have an NT1A and a Scarlett Solo. I'm interested in upgrading my vocal chain mainly for rap vocals,...

Keven
replies: 5 views: 325
Keven 20 hours ago

Hi all, first time poster. I'm moving into a new house soon and my girlfriend is graciously letting me turn the furnished...

bellydrum
replies: 91 views: 5,182
Strick9 21 hours ago

I was listening to my favorite Dylan albums, Good As I've Been to You, and World Gone Wrong. I read that he recorded these albums...

ejanuska
replies: 8 views: 621
Janne19691 22 hours ago

I didn't see a thread on these mics when I searched for them, but they look intriguing, especially the MPM-2000 and MPM-3000....

caotico
replies: 15 views: 11,274
DomG 22 hours ago

Trying to connect an external headphone amp (Grace M900) to the Toslink Output of my Focusrite 18i20. My audio in ableton and in...

abritabroad
replies: 5 views: 475
abritabroad 1 day ago

Hi I love my new Focal Alpha 65 bought a month ago from Thomann. I was very disappointed to find that they seem to distort...

camarao
replies: 68 views: 11,255
haysonics 1 day ago

I have a MBP. Do they sound much different?

goom
replies: 1 views: 164
pqu4d 1 day ago

To cut a long story short, a friend in the US sent me an 802A as a present in 2007. I was young and a bit clueless, and...

Tommuel
replies: 11 views: 5,377
rockmanrock 1 day ago

Hey everyone, I'm trying to limit the amount of gear that I bring with me for live playing. Rather than bring my whole rack I...

rbmj
replies: 7 views: 191
David Rick 1 day ago

Looking for free or not very expensive drum samples for rock.

Gab_Azz
replies: 7 views: 349
SyneRyder 1 day ago

How better/worse are behritones compared to Avantone? I've used Avantones at a studio once and I think it's a great...

masteringdigital
replies: 73 views: 54,372
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

Hi guys. I know this may be a repeat thread and i do apologize but I just want fresh opinions. I need a USB microphone for...

ryanc992
replies: 14 views: 3,045
JLast 1 day ago

Hey there gearslutz, i'm in the middle of reviewing some options for new monitors i'd like to purchase and since i'm not very...

TimSmo
replies: 2 views: 135
TimSmo 1 day ago

Did I just steal this thing? $175 off ebay heppy Hoping to finally have a good match for some NS10m's. Seen a lot about...

PromoJAM
replies: 17 views: 8,909
Karloff70 1 day ago

Hi guys! For some years I’ve owned an apogee rosetta 48 a/d. Given it was released almost 20 years ago, do you consider the...

rafferty
replies: 0 views: 129
rafferty 1 day ago

Montigomo?

Has anyone heard of a Russian company selling ribbon mics and mic preamps under the name montigomo on eBay? The the ads come...

Bater
replies: 104 views: 16,029
Dr. Jule 1 day ago

Hi all BeesNeez Mics have announced though their facebook site they are making a limited run of vintage U87 clone mics for a...

MuntedFunkster
replies: 13 views: 690
Carabinerx 2 days ago

Need a small, cheap mixer that has stereo send and return, as well as - hopefully - the option of hi-z for at least 2 inputs....

pimket
replies: 12 views: 1,036
CJ Mastering 2 days ago

I own an SM57 but I don't really like them. I need a dynamic alternative that's better for instruments and voice. I already...

goom
replies: 90 views: 4,205
chessparov2.0 2 days ago

Hi everyone, I haven’t been on the forum in a long time my first time posting in a while, I have a modest home studio set-up,...

hu3436
replies: 0 views: 144
hu3436 2 days ago

Hey guys, I'm upgrading my studio, and the thing I want to upgrade most is my mic, the AT2020. I have acoustically treated the...

gosef
replies: 9 views: 266
chessparov2.0 2 days ago

I got a great clearance deal on a pair of Tannoy Reveal 802's at a big box retailer in my neck of the woods. Overall, I'm...

paranoidminotaur
replies: 5 views: 1,270
Rick Dalton 2 days ago

It's been a long time since I've done anything with my 'hobby'... Many years ago I got my initial set up with KRK Rokit 6...

slaveern
replies: 0 views: 168
slaveern 2 days ago

Hey all, I'm looking at getting a Focusrite Clarett. I'm trying to decide between the 4pre and 8pre. I'll want to be able to...

jgstarcaster
replies: 37 views: 16,694
FOURTHTUNZ 2 days ago

Hi folks, it's been a LONG time. I'm trying to get set up to record again, and I'm realizing that I'm just old now. I have about...

AnthonySpinali
replies: 4 views: 258
31.5hertz 2 days ago

i guess this is the right place for this... i can't afford to be high end, so low end it is :) i'm not necessarily writing...

zappazapper
replies: 27 views: 1,986
QueenSisi 3 days ago

My Setup TL Audio Ivory 5001 MkI Rane MLM42S WA76 Compressor Focusrite Clarett 2Pre Currently, I can mix up to 4 mic...

alexdoo
replies: 3 views: 182
JLast 3 days ago

I've been using the Stellar X2 and X2 Vintage large capsule microphones for several months now and I'm very pleased with their...

shepke
replies: 0 views: 158
shepke 4 days ago

I am looking into purchasing an Apogee Element, and comfortable with having my input controls being on-screen or within Logic,...

Jambavan
replies: 5 views: 895
beau_mckee 4 days ago

Hello! This is my first post on Gearslutz. So, I hope I am posting in the correct thread. I am a professional horn player and,...

gizmosrealm
replies: 7 views: 381
Bob Ross 4 days ago

Hello everyone, I'm looking to buy my first microphone and I have no clue what I should go for or what I should look for. I...

pouya
replies: 1 views: 488
tINY 4 days ago

Hi everyone, I need your help narrowing down my choice. I research monitors since a couple of weeks and am a bit stuck. I'm...

Nandio
replies: 32 views: 2,589
VenVile 5 days ago

I'd like to hear samples of all three mics, anyone has them? I'm definitely interested in the C214 vs C414 b/xls comparison, but...

Chris Lago
replies: 30 views: 38,645
Dohreetoh 5 days ago

Hey folks! I wanted to play with a dummy head mic but the Neumann KU100 ($8000 US) was just a smidge over my budget :lol: ...

Luckyleo
replies: 4 views: 451
sn1p3r29a 5 days ago

What do you guys think about this? I just need a new best all around "truest-to-mix" headphones around 100-200. Any...

TheRigaletto
replies: 32 views: 10,026
HSi 5 days ago

I recently picked up an Akai S3000 locally and have been messing around with it a bit. What strikes me is that I might prefer...

onlywhelmed
replies: 8 views: 586
BarkerStreet 5 days ago

I rent, and move around fairly often- so setting up a pristine listening environment is not possible. My first 'fix' for this...

rbbrchckn
replies: 0 views: 233
rbbrchckn 6 days ago

So I'm finding more and more I could use a few more inputs and looking for a way to utilised the ADAT input on the Apollo 8 that...

TequilaKez
replies: 0 views: 199
TequilaKez 6 days ago

Hello fellow gear snobs, I'm looking for a dedicated equalizer for my 2 bus. For now, this will be my only EQ and I'm looking...

LandtBand
replies: 0 views: 197
LandtBand 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search