The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi friends.... Heads up re the "newbie" sub forum, aimed at anyone just starting out. ...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 61,900
Blast9 1st February 2011

Hey guys, I’m looking to purchase a dynamic microphone for recording my vocals. I make r&b music and my voice is a very...

Kmiller5
replies: 29 views: 675
Kmiller5 2 minutes ago

How do you get it to sound less lifeless and noisy?

goom
replies: 37 views: 1,698
argentobob 35 minutes ago

I've gotta 1978 Ashly SC-50 I love, I really don't mind it. But the release time at Max is 2 seconds. It's too short for what I'm...

SongJohn
replies: 1 views: 139
MYGFH 58 minutes ago

Hello everyone! For the 5-6 years I've been making music now, I've relied on a cheap, trashy condenser microphone for...

Oyakodon
replies: 0 views: 79
Oyakodon 4 hours ago

Hi all, I'm working on Behringer b2031p + Denon 520ae amp and it's a problem... 8" is a pretty big for small room 3m*5m,...

djust
replies: 3 views: 327
j.hexx 4 hours ago

I'm currently looking for suggestions on upgrading my overheads. The rest of the mics I'm using are all definitely up to par...

Codyh630
replies: 26 views: 1,085
kuasalogam 5 hours ago

I'm curious... after recently using my ears to decide on the best mic for the job rather than a price tag (not that I have all...

tele12
replies: 178 views: 17,382
chessparov2.0 8 hours ago

Hi, I have a few software reverbs like Softube TSR-1, Presonus Open Air and NI RC 24/48 but I would like a really good reverb...

Mats Nermark
replies: 50 views: 1,463
yrdlof 10 hours ago

I searched and read most of the other threads about monitor noise, but all seemed to involve computers. I'm 100% analog, no...

researchtriangle
replies: 0 views: 132
researchtriangle 10 hours ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 5,692 views: 591,840
Sniff 14 hours ago

What are the 3 favorite pieces of gear you own? As a bonus, what are the 3 favorite plugins you own? freshflowe

goom
replies: 92 views: 5,346
didlisquat 14 hours ago

I'm looking for my next 500 purchase, ideally a DIY kit or custom build. Application will be for live use. Signal chain so...

Tahoebrian5
replies: 7 views: 341
Brent Hahn 15 hours ago

Hello, at first i apologize for my bad english, i am from germany and my language skills arent perfect. :P As you can see...

Xoruz
replies: 0 views: 140
Xoruz 16 hours ago

Hello all, I have a chance to get a couple Focusrite Penta compressors and a couple Mindprint Envoices for bartering a few...

boomwhack
replies: 1 views: 168
CreamMachine 17 hours ago

Hey guys. Soundtracs Topaz Project 8. Does anybody have any opinions about this mixer? Good/bad. I could buy one mint...

pretty_Slim!
replies: 16 views: 33,264
blueNan 21 hours ago

I recently acquired a Roland JX-03 and while it works perfectly well, there are some small paint chips on the front, presumably...

esymto
replies: 2 views: 280
esymto 1 day ago

Sorry if this is long winded... So, I've got a batch of songs I want to record, and I'd like some new mics for the project....

adampaulson1217
replies: 24 views: 800
Mag J 1 day ago

Hello people. I'm looking for a Dac/Amp or Audio Interface for 1. Listening to the Lossless music and getting pleasure :D 2....

Seexees
replies: 0 views: 225
Seexees 1 day ago

Hello! I bought these back in 1997 new. I just finished cleaning out the inside and spraying Deoxit on the frequency switches...

Armando
replies: 1 views: 271
electronics guy 1 day ago

I feel like an ass. I posted a fairly long and scathing review of the UMC404 that concluded it's fine as an entry level interface...

jrevel
replies: 30 views: 19,157
sinisterbr 1 day ago

I'm in the market for an eight channel AD equipped preamp. the DP88 is a contender and while doing some research about it i...

useme2305
replies: 2 views: 277
useme2305 2 days ago

Huge shout out to Kris.15Khz, Kris at iSK Pro Audio. Ordered 2 Little Gem mics. Sent quickly, had some questions and Kris...

ClaudeGreay
replies: 22 views: 1,740
mrufino1 2 days ago

Hi All, First, I know that KRK was sold and no longer supports these speakers. I have no chance of sourcing help/parts from...

jasonallen19
replies: 16 views: 1,638
HSi 2 days ago

I have been recording acoustic with an old Sennheiser MD211 and EV RE635 (which is both great), but have wanted to try an SDC. I...

alhe
replies: 25 views: 730
McIrish 2 days ago

So I'm about to reboot my old show I did on my college radio station, Reverb 2.0, as a podcast. I've ordered a brand new MG12XU...

agentgfunk
replies: 21 views: 980
DrAudiospecific 2 days ago

hey all, I have a sweet soundcraft series 220b that I would like to record straight out of using it's existing pres so I'm trying...

dopeboy_magic
replies: 12 views: 600
jamey777 3 days ago

Hey all! I just got a good deal on a TAC Scorpion II for my synth room. I am looking for stereo input modules for it. If...

dubsiren
replies: 0 views: 249
dubsiren 3 days ago

Behringer HA8000 Pro-8 come with hum issues in the higher channels. Channel 8 mostly, less in 7. I can't find where I read about...

psycom
replies: 2 views: 3,709
Basslik 3 days ago

Hi all, I teach at a school that has a large-format analog console that is on it's last legs. The main studio has 24 (and...

naterecording
replies: 22 views: 589
Saxplayerz 3 days ago

Probably as low end, money wise as you can get...I spent a few hours in Fusion 360 figuring out how to design it and a few...

MoonMusic
replies: 15 views: 595
MoonMusic 3 days ago

Hi Everyone, I am looking for a good mic or pair of mic's to use to mic up the grand piano in my house. It is a 6'4 Schimmel...

thepianist32
replies: 58 views: 6,086
mrufino1 3 days ago

Hi all My plan is this... Route recorded stems or midi tracks from my computer out of the outputs of my connected audio...

carlessadam
replies: 2 views: 318
brew 3 days ago

I have a pair of Focal Shape 65 that i want to Calibrate but the problem i'm running into is that the Focal don't have an...

EddieR
replies: 0 views: 261
EddieR 3 days ago

I recall reading a post on here, some new Chinese manufacturer of mic and preamp clones for really cheap. Can't for the life of...

gravyface
replies: 6 views: 486
mrufino1 3 days ago

Hello guys, I will be very brief because i need some advice before purchasing the headphones. I plan on getting the HD 650 by...

Basstardo
replies: 2 views: 371
arsomartinera 3 days ago
replies: 416 views: 68,662
congalocke 3 days ago

I need basically to apply some compression and effects (such as reverb, delay, chorus, preferably combinations too) to the vocals...

ampetrosillo
replies: 15 views: 829
baskervils 3 days ago

I'm on a budget and saved up money to buy 2x JBL 305P MkII Active Speaker Pair Powered Studio Monitors, new, off of eBay. I...

zewmageddon
replies: 0 views: 272
zewmageddon 4 days ago

tl;dr: Both Yamaha's very clear and informative sounding, the HS7 lacks a bit on the lower frequencies which the HS8 does not....

guitarjack
replies: 13 views: 1,733
HKTIII 4 days ago

I purchased a black face Chameleon Labs 581 mic preamp and a VTB9045 with the intention to perform the Carnhill input transformer...

justinheronmusic
replies: 36 views: 4,151
justinheronmusic 4 days ago

Has anyone gotten delivery of an MTK yet. What's the latest word on a ship date. Where are all the threads on this subject? Are...

delco7
replies: 1,003 views: 183,896
bdacid0303 4 days ago

Hey, Is it a big deal if I use Yamaha HS7 in a small room? I really dont like the ideal of a 5 inch monitor due to what I've...

_VenoM
replies: 37 views: 20,387
throway 5 days ago

Hi, I want to buy a Behringer VT999 Vintage Tube Monster for my TB-03. And I want to replace the tube for a better one. I want...

actarus_23
replies: 9 views: 1,765
pluto_ro 5 days ago

Need a new Interface at home as my Roland UA-55 finally died. Just find out that Zoom released this new model with USB 3.0. I...

Iconica
replies: 138 views: 42,897
filo01 5 days ago

I'm embarrassed I can't figure this out myself but here it goes... I am using the Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 as my audio...

drsaamah
replies: 4 views: 435
Mag J 5 days ago

Ok, I watched this video on YT and am actually shocked that the $20 mic actually sounded almost identical to the AKG C12. The...

Mr Funk
replies: 122 views: 2,735
Bushman 5 days ago

Hello everyone! I do need your help. I have faithfully read all similar topics on gearslutz and elsewhere and still need your...

garrywindshield
replies: 1 views: 369
jauslong 5 days ago

It just occurred to me I'm a clone-slut lol. #BudgetFriendly I pulled the trigger on a WA73 today! Excited. So, I'm wondering...

CPhoenix
replies: 7 views: 555
CPhoenix 5 days ago

I found plenty of threads about this from previous years and was wondering how are things nowadays? Digital mixers with...

TonyK47
replies: 11 views: 848
MediaGary 5 days ago

If i want to buy a new entry level (cheap) power amp with around 150 watt or more in 8 ohm, how do i know what to buy so i don't...

gasolin
replies: 23 views: 893
esldude 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search