The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Low End Theory

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi friends.... Heads up re the "newbie" sub forum, aimed at anyone just starting out. ...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 59,584
Blast9 1st February 2011

I am working a song in Cubase 8.5 that has become very large, it has become over whelming. I could create stems/sub-mixes but I...

Petrarchan
replies: 4 views: 218
wrgkmc 49 minutes ago

After trawling the forums I found there was no clear information on how to Mod either Golden Age's Pre-73 or Comp-54. They're...

skizotom
replies: 36 views: 19,147
wlinart 1 hour ago

Looking for a summing mixer to sub-mix a bunch a synths. Needs to be rack mounted and active not passive. Any tips for an...

Carl Freeland
replies: 25 views: 901
JAT 1 hour ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 5,509 views: 550,914
askomiko 1 hour ago

Products – iSK Pro Audio Has anyone here tried those HD-9999 headphones ?

eldon2975
replies: 281 views: 54,671
Kris.15Khz 1 hour ago

Hi everyone, Well I'm 30 now, but started my own recordings on XP in 04'-05' lol. After having hard drives crash, lack of...

jaguarguitar
replies: 62 views: 3,096
mutetourettes 2 hours ago
replies: 372 views: 58,692
Martel80 5 hours ago

Amazon.com: Acoustic Foam XL Bass Trap Studio Soundproofing Corner Wall 12" X 12" X 12" (4 PACK): Musical...

minervx
replies: 0 views: 137
minervx 10 hours ago

After scouring the internet for info on all the different versions of the Joe Meek SC2, I decided to post what little info I...

jetpackstudios
replies: 73 views: 29,779
GearAndGuitars 12 hours ago

Can't find a relevant section to post this question in, so I'll post it here... Does anyone know what type of grease I could use...

Wheelie
replies: 12 views: 1,624
sketcherone 15 hours ago

What's the value of analog sound per track to you as a low-end user? Describe it any way you'd like.

kroflic
replies: 44 views: 1,315
Noisewagon 15 hours ago

Hello, I've been recording and mixing at my current level for about 3-4 years with a decent amount of equipment and...

Nosajjao
replies: 52 views: 1,846
Nosajjao 16 hours ago

Ok. I got used Wilkinson pickups. They look like pbass pickups. They are a white wire a black wire and a black wire joining the...

NoPro
replies: 3 views: 184
tINY 16 hours ago

apparently "this is the futur" https://youtu.be/ZFLmP9XWyhg ADDED BY MODERATOR: More talk on the CLA 10TM...

DownSideUp
replies: 232 views: 8,251
Crazy4Jazz 17 hours ago

Anyone out there using this preamp? I think it deserves some attention and it never seems to get a whole lot around these...

guitarboy94
replies: 77 views: 13,899
TurboJets 18 hours ago

I’m looking to add a couple mics to my mic locker. I’ve built a little studio and I’m getting busier. I only have 2 LDC...

drjordan
replies: 5 views: 608
LowEndVibrations 19 hours ago

Hello , I'm between an Arturia Audiofuse or an Apogee Duet, what would you recommend? thanks: 3 i work in Windows 10 and in live...

ospscaps
replies: 11 views: 1,271
bassntreble 22 hours ago

Im starting to get over thinking my room was way ****tier than it really is. I killed the flutter verb and left everything else...

Kyle S
replies: 2,503 views: 907,706
Patch Cable 1 day ago

Hello everybody For my new speakers - the superb Geithain RL 906 - I'm looking for a small, inexpensive monitor controller....

goodkeys
replies: 37 views: 19,668
MpaMusik 1 day ago

Hi guys, im looking to add a new preamp to my gear collection. I have been recording vocals with my apogee Duet using one of my...

rafferty
replies: 7 views: 681
rafferty 1 day ago

Just curios if any one has ever tried the MARTIAUDIO Microphone Booster barrel? If so how does it compare to the Cloudlifter and...

sulla
replies: 25 views: 5,306
isleofspoons 1 day ago

Hey guys. I have a Focusrite Saffire pro 40 and I have ran into problems! You know, its not a bad unit. The software seems to...

leifthewarrior
replies: 6 views: 1,926
RecStudio 1 day ago

I'm sure there has been countless discussions, but I'd like to know what you're personal favorite tape simulator plugins are. I...

HammyMLR
replies: 58 views: 28,517
TMOQuantity 1 day ago

Hi, I have the chance to get a ART Pro VLA II at a good price, and was wondering if anyone has used one of these and compared...

mr. moon
replies: 59 views: 9,196
Bushman 2 days ago

They seem so nice and clear with a lower volume, but I'm noticing when I turn them up above 40-50% or so it seems less so. I...

Imnotyourdog
replies: 6 views: 404
Bushman 2 days ago

Hello All! I am making a preamp purchase in the near future and wish to get some opinions on my options. Yes, I know that there...

GOStudioNC
replies: 4 views: 452
gsilbers 2 days ago

So many people record amazing music in low keyhome studios these days. Post pics of cool people doing it well. Here are a...

emilysuper
replies: 21 views: 1,772
Bushman 2 days ago

I'm slowly building a small project studio for mixing (not recording) and mastering, already got good speakers, interface, a...

dbot
replies: 8 views: 580
Jeff Hayat 2 days ago

I'm doing some tests with different tubes in the Pro VLA II and was wondering if people rather me post samples with tube names or...

siniarch
replies: 35 views: 13,402
mamm7215 2 days ago

So I recently tested out a Manley core and have my DBX676 up for sale, neither of them bad units (far from) just not what I'm...

ShadowAMD
replies: 1 views: 364
ShadowAMD 2 days ago

I recently set up my Tascam m308b again, after having it sit in a corner for a bout a year due to lack of space. This is the unit...

karl_yuditskous
replies: 1 views: 718
r0twang 3 days ago

I'm looking for some outboard gear to get my signal chain sounding good. I've been recording through a beginner signal chain for...

Jaked4ge
replies: 5 views: 583
ZEF 3 days ago

what do you think of these rigs - i just bought one - i'll have it turned on in about a month...moving sucks ha ha

Filmusic
replies: 25 views: 8,843
dragonslair 3 days ago

Greetings. I just recently finished my basement and I am now in the process of setting up a dedicated, multi-use (ie....

Dandyman
replies: 3 views: 371
jzero 3 days ago

I'm looking for a pretty decent preamp to record my album. To get the picture, right now I'm working with the 18i20 audio...

andreineagu
replies: 21 views: 1,184
ZEF 4 days ago

I recorded this with an acoustic guitar and a desktop mic using the motherboards sound card. I listened to my music from a few...

YourBestFriend
replies: 7 views: 498
YourBestFriend 4 days ago

Hi guys, i’ve been mixing all my live in the box, but i want to do a hybrid mixing setup. Ive been putting together a list of...

rafferty
replies: 5 views: 464
noah330 4 days ago

what are the different ways to incorperate a analog mixer in a DAW? and what are the advantages/disadvantages of each way?

budzinmylungz
replies: 41 views: 41,894
noah330 4 days ago

Hey guys, I'm working on upgrading my studio. Right now I'm torn between getting the MPC Live and the Maschine MK3/Jam. I know...

Nate_JG
replies: 5 views: 2,065
zahush76 5 days ago
replies: - views: -
James Lehmann 5 days ago

Hello! I am going through a phase of reconfiguration to get my studio out of the box. I'm going to be a console and outboard...

phrecine
replies: 5 views: 1,026
mikeyman 5 days ago

Hi guys, I´ve been reading the forum researching all the MXL v67 mods you guys have done. This month i got one as a gift (a hi...

rafferty
replies: 36 views: 1,166
Rob Coates 5 days ago

Has anyone gotten delivery of an MTK yet. What's the latest word on a ship date. Where are all the threads on this subject? Are...

delco7
replies: 951 views: 163,048
Scratcher 5 days ago

Hi guy I have a B2 Pro with bad capsule and a buddy can sell me one apex 460 capsule Are they compatible? Regards

LADLS
replies: 4 views: 421
LADLS 6 days ago

Hi! Long time lurker, first time poster. After living overseas for a couple of years, I came home to find out that one of my...

Huntin4Luv
replies: 3 views: 458
DistortingJack 6 days ago
replies: - views: -
UKMK00 6 days ago

Hi everyone . I use a Blue baby bottle with scarlett 2i2 . I have a home studio and mainly record my vocals . I am well aware...

rameet47
replies: 31 views: 1,005
ShadowAMD 6 days ago

Im trying to test ohms on a speaker. I was told it Should be a 4 ohm speaker. No label etc. can somebody tell me what I may be...

NoPro
replies: 23 views: 601
NoPro 6 days ago

I am new here, seeking to learn as much as possible. I am a pastor and baker and co-founder, along with my wife, seeking,to...

BrKrusty
replies: 4 views: 377
David Rick 6 days ago

Inspired by a thread on S502 modifications I decided to do the simplest one that was described as the most effective: replacing...

rojaros
replies: 7 views: 907
rojaros 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search