The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By ESI
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've been deep diving into mic reviews on this site and on youtube trying to figured out the best mic to upgrade to that would...

fallenturtle
replies: 6 views: 72
chessparov2.0 9 minutes ago

So you guys probably get this question a lot so I hope my detailed description of my situation helps. Since there is no where...

BlowPop23
replies: 7 views: 591
Bushman 2 hours ago

Anyone see this new mod from Mike Joly? Apparently it turns the Cad M179 into a stellar vocal mic. Personally, I think the M179...

guitarboy94
replies: 28 views: 4,155
tINY 4 hours ago

Hi, everyone ! The title says the essential, I think, but more details are probably needed. I'm rather poor on mics, actually :...

cubic13
replies: 60 views: 2,147
Mayhem13 6 hours ago

As the title says, looking for a do everything (probably LDC) mic in the neighborhood of $500. Primary uses will be small...

3bc
replies: 53 views: 1,356
chessparov2.0 7 hours ago

Products – iSK Pro Audio Has anyone here tried those HD-9999 headphones ?

eldon2975
replies: 518 views: 102,578
onoffitalia 11 hours ago

I’m posting this here for my Low End buds. I paired an Ashly SC-40 and SC-50 as a recording chain. Both electric guitar and...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 3 views: 893
Stumpy the Rook 1 day ago

I have very rudimentary knowledge in this field so please bear with me. I'm looking to record my masters to cassette. What...

Sonny Casanovas
replies: 44 views: 1,677
Musiclab 1 day ago

Hi guys Hope you are all well in hard times like this. I'm looking forward to buy an opto style compressor, I was going to...

goodjohnys
replies: 4 views: 271
JLast 1 day ago

I want to upgrade from my small iLoud Micros. They have served me fine, but want to get a fuller sound. I don’t critically...

JBVN
replies: 2 views: 293
Mayhem13 1 day ago

Was searching for a pair of nearfields like the JBL 305s, but sadly they had to sit fairly close to the wall and being...

AndreiPiatra
replies: 42 views: 12,682
Bstapper 1 day ago

Hello, Big fan of low end DIY home recording projects (hope this is the right place to post this)... I remember when I was...

youngfivendimer
replies: 22 views: 2,393
Mikethedrumkit 2 days ago

Hi! I’ve been looking for a summing mixer or just something to add some color to my mixes because they don’t have a lot of...

porgporgporg
replies: 19 views: 555
edva 2 days ago

I am currently in the market for a new mic and I'm looking at the Blue Spark, Bluebird and Baby Bottle. I have access to some...

list
replies: 2 views: 151
chessparov2.0 2 days ago

Normally, I would take my apollo twin to a shop and test side by side ... I have a SM7B, Fathead Ribbon, SM57 and Senn e935 that...

wherearemykeys
replies: 25 views: 1,670
chessparov2.0 2 days ago

I was going to buy a hardware sampler, but maybe I would be OK with just a software sampler. What I want to do with it: Record...

AcidDrop
replies: 2 views: 410
BIG BUDDHA 2 days ago

So, I've been going crazy lately Researching and researching about mics and all the little differences and comparison videos and...

Cbanter93
replies: 404 views: 25,294
dickiefunk 2 days ago

Hello, I'm looking for a firewire interface for my old Mac Mini 2010. It has 16GB of RAM and a SSD. It runs Logic Pro X on macOS...

brmusician
replies: 17 views: 814
Nathanael PCB 3 days ago
replies: 0 views: 174
robotchicken 3 days ago

sup guys, haven't posted on here for a long time. in here i'll be sharing some of my "tricks and secrets" for anyone...

assman420
replies: 9 views: 568
Teej 3 days ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 6,070 views: 722,575
Dohreetoh 3 days ago

Hey guys! Anyone have some first hand experience with the new KRK Rokit G4 series? Specifically looking into the 7 and 8s....

JamesG602
replies: 129 views: 44,827
Electric_Haggis 3 days ago

eBay seller says it works completely. Missing the cap of one button. There are no moving parts and I have had generally good luck...

gminorcoles
replies: 3 views: 208
gminorcoles 4 days ago

Being budget conscious I want to build a studio that's of high quality so here is my idea and id def love feed back on it...

mequaz
replies: 39 views: 3,783
mequaz 4 days ago

Dear generalized intellect, I am looking for a list of midi cc and program change parameter list for the Alesis akira box...

altemark
replies: 1 views: 495
altemark 4 days ago

Hi, I’m new here as well as to production. I currently have the akg c214 and after using it for a few weeks I realized my voice...

JackScale
replies: 5 views: 290
edva 4 days ago
replies: 28 views: 989
JLast 4 days ago

Hey folks. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I’ve been thinking lately about all the gear I’ve gone through over...

Scientific
replies: 51 views: 4,771
dickiefunk 4 days ago

Hey all! I have a low key project studio I use to record my band and my friends bands. It has always been more about a place...

stecel
replies: 4 views: 347
Mayhem13 4 days ago

I need a small mixer for a set up that includes digitakt, digitone, microfreak, mic, guitar. I’ve been looking at the Mackie...

uoad
replies: 7 views: 997
Ojd 4 days ago

Hi, Few weeks ago I purchased Saffire PRO 14 audio interface for my PC. I installed latest drivers and everything went smooth...

gfx_bgd
replies: 6 views: 3,450
kompulsive 4 days ago

MXL has released the V87. It has a large body style and the same capsule as the Genesis. Has anyone heard this mic? I'm hoping...

countrylac
replies: 14 views: 12,545
chessparov2.0 5 days ago

Hi everyone, I'm starting a new thread about Mk-101 capsule mod because I didn't find so much info on the web. In the stock form...

mec
replies: 2 views: 280
polifemo 5 days ago

Need a new Interface at home as my Roland UA-55 finally died. Just find out that Zoom released this new model with USB 3.0. I...

Iconica
replies: 143 views: 52,791
fallenturtle 5 days ago

Hey guys, I have slowly been growing my mic collection and'll soon be recording demos for my band. I will be recording (guitar,...

Max_
replies: 3 views: 210
Max_ 5 days ago

Hi, is there something I can put after the Roland mx1 and before the computer sound card that will make things sound less digital.

noob39
replies: 5 views: 227
JLast 5 days ago

Hi guys, I went through all the similar posts on this forum but didnt find any answer... I recorded vocals lately, and cannot...

mobadik
replies: 2 views: 238
JonnieK 5 days ago

Hello there, My MindPrint Envoice (MK1) has a weird issue: sound is going thru but I have no leds working for input/output...

_barnee
replies: 29 views: 511
Rick Dalton 6 days ago

Hey guys, I am in a bit of a dilemma here. I am looking to round out my studio setup, but only have the money to either upgrade...

gosef
replies: 10 views: 462
dickiefunk 6 days ago

Hi, I am looking into buying one of these to use it with my synth gear (no mic pre's needed really) and I am wondering if...

upekah
replies: 4 views: 263
upekah 6 days ago

I obsessed with the sound of overdriven tube distortion and trying to find a way to incorporate it into my DAW (all line...

NEXUS-6
replies: 39 views: 14,576
Rob Coates 6 days ago

I know, I know, another low budget summing thread... Here's a link to the unit in question: LittleOne 16 - Passive Summing...

OddBall Audio
replies: 36 views: 23,251
blaydenz 6 days ago

Hello Low End Theory Junkies. Re-posting this here as i did not get any response on the 128 page 3U Audio post. I have been...

rlavin
replies: 10 views: 2,460
robertgeorge 6 days ago

Looking to upgrade my interface. Right now I have a Mackie Blackbird running on a MacBook Pro 10.9 into Logic. I do kind of...

neogardguitar
replies: 158 views: 77,334
villis 6 days ago

Hello, Any recommendations on small (2 - 4 channel) interfaces that allow you to bypass the onboard preamps? I've been...

jmtrujillo
replies: 3 views: 302
ccg 6 days ago

I just got into purchasing audio equipment and microphones and I currently own sm57, sm58 and at2035 with a scarlett 2i4. I was...

dinamix
replies: 0 views: 154
dinamix 1 week ago

Anyone have unprocessed Male vox on an SM7B? Don't mean to ask for so much but... If you could use each swich position...I...

griff71177
replies: 11 views: 2,422
chessparov2.0 1 week ago

Hi friends. I'm working on about a dozen audio dramas in the Fall, upcoming. Will be recording over Squadcast, Cleanfeed,...

oldmanstan
replies: 7 views: 333
oldmanstan 1 week ago

I mean, we have the technology. I was looking at simple 4 track cassette recorders on Ebay, god, the prices have gone up. A few...

Jeffguitar
replies: 621 views: 25,689
ardis 1 week ago

Im looking for a legacy Studio piece that wouldn't be meant as an audio interface but could be ised for one. Any...

Ofthe0100
replies: 16 views: 575
BarkerStreet 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search